699 users online (88 members and 611 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Video
    April 14 2017
    http://globalnews.ca/video/3380194/c...madison-scott/
    Crime Stoppers: Madison Scott

Madison Scott vanished on May 28th, 2011 after attending a party at Hogsback Lake, a campsite about 25 kilometres south of Vanderhoof. Investigators are asking anyone with information to call police or if you wish to remain anonymous visit BCcrimestoppers.com or call 1 800 222- 8477

rosesfromangels is offline "The trilling wire in the blood / Sings below inveterate scars." - Eliot
    First of all....BUMP!

I just came across this case and had some strong first impressions. As usual, all amateur speculations and opinions!

I watched the documentary (well done), and various news clips on this case. The first thing that jumped out at me was how well spoken of, and loved this gal is. It's wonderful to see a community come together, along with law enforcement and the media.

Second, the incredible love of which the family spoke about this girl is just inspiring, and heartbreaking. It's no surprise the community is so investing in helping them, they seem like a wonderful family.

As to what happened to Madison? Well first, there was one person I saw interviewed who was at the party who came off as completely sketchy. However, unless I misunderstood, it seems as if all the major players were poly'ed and passed? I'm not clear on that point.

I think the most likely scenario is that Madison died of an accidental drug overdose or acute alcohol consumption/aspiration. People likely panicked and disposed of her remains. The known description of people (at least one) highly intoxicated, falling in fire, and so forth make this theory quite plausible.

The fact that there is a hefty reward and no one has spoken up suggests to me that there are some scary folks somehow involved. Maybe they attended and provide the "recreational" potions that this girl theoretically might have overdosed on?

And...I find it very odd, and very telling that she would have gone camping with someone who wasn't a very close friend (as I understand it?) This sounds like she went for a very specific purpose...that turned out deadly?

I don't think this was murder, I think it was an accident, and people panicked and hid the body.
    One thing I feel very sure of. More than a couple people know what happened, and more than a couple people can't sleep at night. And one of them is going to talk....

Again, all amateur speculations and opinion.

Editing to add: Does anyone know if a tracker with cadaver dog ever searched the area early on? Sorry to ask such a grim question, but it's really what is needed.
    Last edited by rosesfromangels; 06-02-2017 at 01:11 AM.
    My posts are opinion and speculation only, and may not be used for any purpose outside of this forum.

rosesfromangels is offline "The trilling wire in the blood / Sings below inveterate scars." - Eliot
    Can someone please tell me where the tent was set up? Is it where this map indicates recreation site? Thanks in advance. I'm going to do a little aerial survey and see if anything jumps out at me.Hogsback.png
    My posts are opinion and speculation only, and may not be used for any purpose outside of this forum.

Yes, it's there. (there is another recreation site on the other side of that lake an people were camping there, but they didn't noticed anything).
    Last edited by adeedra; 06-17-2017 at 09:31 PM.

Sadly, she went missing on Highway 16, which is the "Highway of Tears" is a stretch between Prince George and Prince Rupert.

My theory is she left the party campground and hitchhiked back to Vanderhoof and was picked up on the highway ...

I see her her missing posters where I live and it makes me sad.

I wish the RCMP would investigate more of the missing women on highway 16 as it is very possible there is a serial killer on the loose.
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy" - Rossi (Criminal Minds)

Quote Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post
    Sadly, she went missing on Highway 16, which is the "Highway of Tears" is a stretch between Prince George and Prince Rupert.

My theory is she left the party campground and hitchhiked back to Vanderhoof and was picked up on the highway ...

I wish the RCMP would investigate more of the missing women on highway 16 as it is very possible there is a serial killer on the loose.
    And why do you think did she leave her working car next to the lake and decide to walk on foot through wilderness and basically country side for five miles to get near highway... with what reason or purpose?
    Madison Scott has been missing from Hogsback lake near Vanderhoof (BC, Canada) since Saturday May 28th 2011

All people from that party were polygraphed, all passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by rosesfromangels View Post
    I think the most likely scenario is that Madison died of an accidental drug overdose or acute alcohol consumption/aspiration. People likely panicked and disposed of her remains. The known description of people (at least one) highly intoxicated, falling in fire, and so forth make this theory quite plausible.
    There is no such description.
    One girl fell into the fire after she was accidentally hit (and?) pushed by other partyers. She was drunk, but not that drunk to fell into the fire just like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by rosesfromangels View Post
    And...I find it very odd, and very telling that she would have gone camping with someone who wasn't a very close friend (as I understand it?) This sounds like she went for a very specific purpose...that turned out deadly?
    They weren't besties, but they were friends, at least through high school and ater graduation. They didn't hang out much after graduation and that was their first come back together after some time.

Lake was searched many times.
    Cadaver dogs were searching there but didn't catch her track anywhere around except that recreational site.
    Bushes were checked and there were no signs of aybody walking there through last days. It is assumed that she drove away with someone. (but that area was searched anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post

Why would she leave on foot, her friend said she wouldn't leave with her because she didn't want to leave her tent if she wanted to leave all she had to do was jump in her truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JMO

How strange. I totally agree she wouldnt leave. her car was there and all her tent and stuff. She would have just left or if she was too drunk to drive probably decided to sleep there and leave in the morning. Someone has either taken her or killed her there and taken the body? Surely they would have found her by now if her body was still there?

two brothers

Quote Originally Posted by hsmith_mi View Post
    I would also look at cell phones that drifted back in town sometime after 2:50am when the last two brothers left her alone.
    I am wondering where you might have got this information that two brothers were the ones who left her? I am very intrigued by this.

I just thought...
    If EVERY person on that party was indeed polygraphed and passed - why does her parents on one the boards in the cellar (visible for a moment in 48hours episode and blurred where the names were) had a question "who had been polygraphed?" as one of the top questions there?
    Maybe not all people did?

Also I was waiting for the trial for murder of F.J. because I saw somewhere that some possible clues to Madison's disappearance could/will be released after that but nothing ever was, and I can't find source of that information either.

Could be that these monsters who murdered F.J. at least knew something about her?

Why there is like no updates anywhere? No tips? No leads? Nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by adeedra View Post
    I just thought...
    If EVERY person on that party was indeed polygraphed and passed - why does her parents on one the boards in the cellar (visible for a moment in 48hours episode and blurred where the names were) had a question "who had been polygraphed?" as one of the top questions there?
    Maybe not all people did?
    Thanks for sharing. How does this relate to the "two brothers"? Where did you see information about two brothers?

Quote Originally Posted by nfox View Post
    Thanks for sharing. How does this relate to the "two brothers"? Where did you see information about two brothers?
    It doesn't relate to anything, just a thought.

I didn't saw that information anywhere, it's just my assumption.
    At John Lordan's episode (available on youtube) John mentioned that after J.B. left that party with her future boyfriend, and that there were other people there at the time, and that last to leave were a couple: birthday boy and his girlfriend who got into a fight around 3 am and left not checking if Madison is in her tent or not.

After that episode he released an additional interview with his mother to clear some things out.
    But I believe that SOME THINGS were still quite messed up since I'm following her page on facebook and after that episode I stumbled on a conversation between Madison's mother and some local woman who pointed he didn't got everything right.
    I can't find it now cause it was just one of these posts where people are sharing pictures of places where they saw Madison's poster (and it was quite some time ago).
    Her mother replied that yes, he did, but she understands that is just a show and is grateful anyway, cause he gave Madison's case some additional exposure.

I read everything what I can find about this case, maybe I missed something but I don't recall any other source who would told the same story about who was the last confirmed to left Hogsback Lake.

48 hours episode also got many thing wrong, and focused some horrible hate and anger towards J.B.
    While trying to clear things out at least a bit I was reading public discussions between people from Vanderhoof, family and friends of Madison - it didn't get much clearer but at least I know much more now.

I'm not sure if it was 48 hours or some other series, I can't check it now cause I had to pay to watch it some time ago, but on one of that boards in her parent's cellar were a list of people who were at that party - with names, pictures and time when they arrived and left.
    I didn't saw it all and it wasn't totally clear even in HD but I readed that - there I found that J.B. and her bf left some time between 1:30 and 1:40 am.

One guy showed up ten minutes after J.B. left and stayed till 2:00 or 2:15 am.
    Nobody was noted to leave after 2:50 a.m. - at that time two guys with the same surname left (presumeably brothers) although they didn't arrived together (one showed up at 11:00 pm, another at 11:30).

According to that birthday boy was there since 9:00 or 9:30 pm till 10:00 am, then left and came back at 11:30pm, then left at midnight.
    Maybe there were people who left later, but it wasn't noted or showed there.

Quote Originally Posted by nfox View Post
    It doesn't relate to anything, just a thought.

At John Lordan's episode (available on youtube) John mentioned that after J.B. left that party with her future boyfriend, and that there were other people there at the time, and that last to leave were a couple: birthday boy and his girlfriend who got into a fight around 3 am and left not checking if Madison is in her tent or not.

After that episode he released an additional interview with his mother to clear some things out.
    But I believe that SOME THINGS were still quite messed up since I'm following her page on facebook and after that episode I stumbled on a conversation between Madison's mother and some local woman who pointed he didn't got everything right.
    I can't find it now cause it was just one of these posts where people are sharing pictures of places where they saw Madison's poster (and it was quite some time ago).
    Her mother replied that yes, he did, but she understands that is just a show and is grateful anyway, cause he gave Madison's case some additional exposure.

I read everything what I can find about this case, maybe I missed something but I don't recall any other source who would told the same story about who was the last confirmed to left Hogsback Lake.

48 hours episode also got many thing wrong, and focused some horrible hate and anger towards J.B.
    While trying to clear things out at least a bit I was reading public discussions between people from Vanderhoof, family and friends of Madison - it didn't get much clearer but at least I know much more now.

I'm not sure if it was 48 hours or some other series, I can't check it now cause I had to pay to watch it some time ago, but on one of that boards in her parent's cellar were a list of people who were at that party - with names, pictures and time when they arrived and left.
    I didn't saw it all and it wasn't totally clear even in HD but I readed that - there I found that J.B. and her bf left some time between 1:30 and 1:40 am.

One guy showed up ten minutes after J.B. left and stayed till 2:00 or 2:15 am.
    Nobody was noted to leave after 2:50 a.m. - at that time two guys with the same surname left (presumeably brothers) although they didn't arrived together (one showed up at 11:00 pm, another at 11:30).

According to that birthday boy was there since 9:00 or 9:30 pm till 10:00 am, then left and came back at 11:30pm, then left at midnight.
    Maybe there were people who left later, but it wasn't noted or showed there.

Subscribing.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15