1172 users online (224 members and 948 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Casey Smirks In Front Of Jury

Mods, if this belongs in a different thread, please move it.

I've been watching the trial every day on-line via WFTV.com. Their livefeed1 is the courtroom in general and their livefeed2 is almost entirely on Casey (hence it's nickname of "caseycam"). I saw something on the caseycam as YM was walking out of the courtroom that just FLOORED me, and I've been kicking myself ever since for not being fast enough to get a screenshot, so if anyone has one, please let me know.

As Yuri moved toward the door, Casey SMIRKED at him in a VERY broad manner. It was unmistakeable and it was IN FRONT OF THE JURY! This was just before they were released. The look she gave him was pure malice and seemed to imply that JB has somehow made a fool of YM It reminded me very much of the kind of nasty smirks Cindy gave the lawyers at the infamous ZG deposition. I wish I had thought to see if I could detect hand movement, because it surely was accompanied by a middle finger in her mind, if not her fingers.

I can't believe her mask-slip wasn't pinpointed on NG or JVM (unless I missed it), because it was QUITE choice given that Casey's expression is blank most of the time.

This is very interesting! I do not have a screenshot though, but will try to find one. Hopefully someone else will beat me to it.

Yeah, I'm a WESH-er and I "lurk and work" so missed this!!! I also wondered what her look/reaction was when after the Dick Tracygate and Judge dismisses the jury, the DT and SA are hammering this new ambush out... and Judge reads the WS comments. From Yuri himself. And Judge said a line from Yuri that it was about Caylee or something to that affect. I'd like to know if anyone got a screen shot of ICA's face when he said that. I was certain she'd be disgusted by it. Cause... it's her world... and it's all about her.
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

Darn, how did I miss that???
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

My father used to tell me "He who laughs last laughs longest". Casey has some serious issues. She won't be smirking or laughing long. Yuri is a true professional. All the smirks and faces and acting inappropriately with no regard to what she did and at this trial process, will earn Casey what she deserves. She won't be laughing then.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    My father used to tell me "He who laughs last laughs longest". Casey has some serious issues. She won't be smirking or laughing long. Yuri is a true professional. All the smirks and faces and acting inappropriately with no regard to what she did and at this trial process, will earn Casey what she deserves. She won't be laughing then.
    Scott Peterson smirked, laughed, giggled along with inappropriate high fives with his attorney- and look where he is now? Geragos long disassociated himself from the felon. In fact, on verdict day.
    Sooooooooo let the girl smirk- Let her think her idiot lawyer made any lead way with Yuri M. She's the only one....... She was too stupid to even be embarrassed to have all her lies laid out for all to hear. She never showed one once of horror as she twisted this weird tale.

Let's see her smirk when they have her back the waist/leg chains on her way to the big house.

i'm watching the cross now.

i feel like I'm watching My Cousin Vinny, Part 2.

she was smirking at him????????
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

Quote Originally Posted by costalpilot View Post

You are right, I never thought of that but it does remind me of that.

It was on the split screen on WFTV but there isn't a video that contains the split screen...I've looked and looked. Maybe someone could email WFTV and suggest they look over Casey Cam video and put it up on their site.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by costalpilot View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DairyGirl View Post

You are right, I never thought of that but it does remind me of that.
    specifically JB reminded me in that cross of the stuttering public defender when he zeroes in on the heavy set witnesses use of glasses:

ATTY: and you were not wearing your necessary , prescription glasses?

witness:No, they are reading glasses

he staggers over to the defendant table and slams his hand down

Wow...he's a tough one."

if ICA was gloating over THAT CROSS I think we can expect that she will testify, as she obviously has no idea whats going on in this courtroom.

IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

I'm always amazed at how she can walk in to court day after day with that smirk on her face especially after hearing all her weird stories being played for the Jury and seeing all the family/friends testify knowing she's a liar, thief and on trial for murdering her baby. I would be so ashamed I would want to crawl under the table but not this one. She's like watching something off of the Twilight Zone.

I saw a HUGE SMIRK AND AN EYE ROLL when HHJBP refused to allow Websleuths in! She was more irritated than a cow on astro turf!
    HA! BOO YA!

yes I have watched too many commercials on IS!
    ~ my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    It was on the split screen on WFTV but there isn't a video that contains the split screen...I've looked and looked. Maybe someone could email WFTV and suggest they look over Casey Cam video and put it up on their site.
    I am also getting caught up on YM testimony. BTW, Fabulous witness. I love the way he also includes the jury in his responses. Wow. I just listened to his interview with her. She is a very crafty liar. We have all been seeing this for 3 years, but it is finally hitting me to see this much information in such a short period of time. I just see no way that JB can recover this. This girl couldn't tell the truth to save her life and I think her credibility is NIL with the jury at this point.

Anyway, I usually will watch WESH in the morning, that shows picture in picture with ICA. During the day I listen in audio only, but at night I want to watch. It would be nice to have the picture in picture, as we don't get to see ICA's reactions. Is anyone aware of replay videos that have pic in pic or show more of ICA during testimony. WFTV really doesn't show her at all.

Hi all! I missed the smirk and am anxious to see it.
    I hope the jurors watch miss CA very closely.
    Is there a thread here that has links to today's hearing?
    THANKS in advance.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast