723 users online (106 members and 617 guests)  

Websleuths News

where no man has boldy gone

4 Killed in Plane Crash in Georgia

The Federal Aviation Administration says the plane, a Beechcraft Bonanza, was reported missing Monday. Three occupants are from north Georgia and the pilot is from Ohio.

Some places in Georgia are so hard to get to. From what I understand they are using everything available to find these people.

It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

NW Oregon Coast
    back in the day I participated in search and rescue efforts in North Florida.

Its incredible how difficult it is to spot a small plane in that country.

they found em. no survivors.
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

Gracenote is offline We know that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord.
    It is always so sad when these things happen. They look like such wonderful people.

Adji, you are not forgotten and you are loved.