2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
doughnuts.jpg

http://blog.foodservicewarehouse.com/blog/tag/doughnuts/

Morning all. I have to go in early. Won't be able to hit the thanks button this morning ... no time, but thanks in advance for all your posts and input. Will read later when I can check in. Peace

Good morning faithful Websleuthers. May you all be blessed in seeing justice for Caylee today.

Good morning - I just want to say I appreciate the postings telling what is being said and especially ICA's reaction. I can only watch bits and pieces between work and being a mom. One good thing, though - when I took my son swimming at the Y yesterday, they had the trial on the big screen tv in the lobby - several of us lined up chairs to watch. Maybe we will rope off the area and distribute tickets! I am just spoiled because at home I watch on the local channel and keep the ICA cam from wftv and ws on two screens side by side on my computer.

I have to go out this morning, but should be back around 10-11AM. Thanks!

Today is a busy day for me. :maddening:: I had to run out to store yesterday when all heck broke loose with detective. I bet something happens because of my errands. haha!

9:00 Unless they came up with something over night that needed to be handled early.

Did everyone see this in the "notices" section above?

Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you.

:lol: I love it!

Good morning everyone. Just want to say thanks in advance for all the trial posts as I miss good size chunks of the live testimony during the day.

I'm begining to wonder if or when a mistrial will be declared. The defense seems patheticly inexpierienced & inept. I
have to believe the jury is feeling insulted.

Do you guys know if we've seen all the 5 hours of videos LDB was talking about yesterday? She said she planned on showing them this week. I know they include the jail house visits.

Good Morning everyone! :seeya:

Thanks for the doughnuts and coffee 'Beach and YNot!

Thanks for the links Softail!

Good morning everyone..I haven't followed this case as diligently as many of you have and read something last night about a 7:30 call to someone on the morning of June 16th...is it possible for someone to give me a little more information about this call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth