1547 users online (260 members and 1287 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Who do you think would be best to deliver Closing Arguments for the States case?

Voters
234. You may not vote on this poll
  • LDB

111 47.44%
  • JA

123 52.56%

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who do you think from the SA will deliver Closing Arguments?

I think JA would be best. He's forceful, articulate, shows compassion when needed and I think he would be able to get to the jury.

What say you?
    Back to lurking mode.

I believe Linda will do it. jmo
    Just striving to be average.

They are both wonderful, and either would be an excellent choice, but I have a feeling it will be LDB.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysonmymind View Post
    I believe Linda will do it. jmo
    Don't get me wrong I love LDB. She to is all the things that I think JA is BUT sometimes she speaks so slow that I kinda get lost in my own train of thought. I remember more of JB's opening statement than I do her's but maybe that's because he spouted so many lies to the jury and we were all wondering what in the world he was going to say.

Either way I think the State will win this case.
    Back to lurking mode.

My answer would be both! In our State there is a closing and then the defense closing and then a rebuttal closing by the State. I would think JA would do the closing and Linda would hit it home. They will do a great job of tying everything together!!!!!

I said JA. LOVE LOVE LOVE LDB, and her opening statement was EXCELLENT. She was needed to do that part. OS call for methodical, direct, and specifics of what's coming and she's great at that.
    CS- need passion, precise summary of facts, and a story that fits the evidence. I believe JA is personally affected by this and it will come through his voice. He is a very passionate man and this part of the trial CALLS for that.

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    I hope Ashton does the closing. It needs to have some fire and passion behind it and he's the one that can deliver that!
    "When it all goes down the crapper, don't come crying to me. You were warned" - ecs5298, November 6, 2012

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    I hope Ashton. He is the one who painted that picture and made us all break down pushing ICA to rage demanding AL "Make him stop!" when he described the tape being placed over Caylee's mouth and nose piece by piece and possibly looking her killer in the eyes as she was murdered.

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    I hope Ashton. He is the one who painted that picture and made us all break down pushing ICA to rage demanding AL "Make him stop!" when he described the tape being placed over Caylee's mouth and nose piece by piece and possibly looking her killer in the eyes as she was murdered.
    ----------------------
    I agree Eidetic. The jury and kc. will feel the pain in his voice.
    I like LDB. but he is a bit more forceful..Go State!
    My Buffy. He lives in Heaven now
    with my loved ones..xoxox

Linda. She is lead.
    As I received information, and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times, laughed at the situation. She still failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter.
    --Yuri Melich, arrest warrant, July 16, 2008

JA talks too fast and sometimes gets his words jumbled.

LDB speaks in a concise methodical manner.

I really think it should be her.

I hope JA does it, but I think Linda will.

While I think they both are great ... I would like to see JA do the Closing Statement !

It will be the SA's "last statement" to the Jury, and that statement will need to be done with "emotion" and "conviction" -- and Mr. Ashton has both !

Also, I believe JA will do a great job of tying together all the "forensic evidence" for the Jury in conjunction with with all the testimony and evidence the Jury has had to listen to for weeks.

I just cannot wait to see the Closing Statement !!!

MOO MOO and MOO

Jeff "KICK THEIR A$$ES AND TAKE NO PRISONERS" Ashton! He is brilliant.

Linda is awesome too, but when you need to bring it home to close the deal, especially with the death penalty on the line, you need someone that will be hardcore and that is Jeff.

Linda was perfect at not offending the jury right from the start with opening statements. She had a soothing, almost calm "you can trust what I'm saying" voice.

Jose -- so offensive from the beginning and coupled with his horrible presentation, organization and ridiculous line of questioning. I'm sure when he speaks the jury hears "Wha, Wha, Wha....Wha....Wha" (like the teacher in the Charlie Brown series). It's all white noise to them now and this is only Day 19!
    I'm Living A Blessed Life!

IMO, Jeff may have too much passion. If ICA were male, I say turn Jeff loose. I would love (seriously) love to hear Jeff do the closing.

I wanna a poster of Jeff Ashton!!!! He is soooo sexy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just striving to be average.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast