1240 users online (227 members and 1013 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Question Why would the DT not use a mental defense?

I hope I am doing this right, knowing everything that's out there for the jury to see and hear, why in the world would the defense not use a mental defense? I feel this was a big big mistake that they have made. Does anyone agree?

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/artic...ealth-0412.pdf

She's had more than a couple psch evals IIRC and she does not have mental illness or a personality disorder.

She is what she is...JMHO.

Because she's not crazy, she's just mean and hateful. mo

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    http://www.cfnews13.com/static/artic...ealth-0412.pdf

She's had more than a couple psch evals IIRC and she does not have mental illness or a personality disorder.

She is what she is...JMHO.
    Isn't sociopathy a personality disorder?
    I think they didn't go for an insanity defense because she isn't insane. She knows right from wrong. Why else would she hide the body?
    I also think there is a reason that the DT doesn't want the psych evals admitted. They probably show that she is without a conscious and is quite capable of killing her child.

My guess: she doesn't have any mental disease. I think they definitely tried though. I'm sure she's been evaluated.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

My guess is that she won't let them.
    My opinion only, please keep it that way

I hate how Baez keeps asking everyone about these "imaginary" friends and implying she's crazy somehow.

I can't believe he's allowed to keep saying these things without having to back this up by a professional.

Quote Originally Posted by DairyGirl View Post
    Isn't sociopathy a personality disorder?
    I think they didn't go for an insanity defense because she isn't insane. She knows right from wrong. Why else would she hide the body?
    I also think there is a reason that the DT doesn't want the psych evals admitted. They probably show that she is without a conscious and is quite capable of killing her child.
    But she wasn't diagnosed with ASPD(sociopathy). She wasn't diagnosed with anything.

To be honest and add to your thoughts---I'm glad she's in Florida and and I'm way over <----------------

I would never want to meet up with her. E-V-E-R. I've had my share of personality disorder experiences with someone in the last month or so that will last me the rest of my lifetime. Honestly.
    Last edited by Kat; 06-02-2011 at 07:32 PM. Reason: got my initials for ASPD backwards

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    But she wasn't diagnosed with APSD (sociopathy). She wasn't diagnosed with anything.

To be honest and add to your thoughts---I'm glad she's in Florida and and I'm way over <----------------

I would never want to meet up with her. E-V-E-R. I've had my share of personality disorder experiences with someone in the last month or so that will last me the rest of my lifetime. Honestly.
    She wasn't diagnosed with anything?
    How is that possible?
    Then what IS she?

Also, where did you you hear of her diagnosis or lack thereof? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by rookie View Post
    Then what IS she?
    Damian?
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    If Casey is crazy, she's crazy like a fox. Casey is articulate, cunning, and intelligent which is precisely the reason that she believes that she can pull this off and not get caught. The more we hear from Casey herself, the more convinced I am that her parents believed Casey because she is a cool, confident liar. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by rookie View Post
    She wasn't diagnosed with anything?
    How is that possible?
    Then what IS she?

Also, where did you you hear of her diagnosis or lack thereof? TIA
    What IS she? Evil, just simply evil.

Quote Originally Posted by olive View Post
    Damian?
    I have to LOL at this one. That's my son's name. Proper spelling and everything. He is a blond haired blue eyed sensitive child. thank goodness, could you imagine if I had named him that and he was a holy terror!!

Quote Originally Posted by olive View Post
    Damian?
    Hahaha!
    One of the female TH on InSession keeps comparing her to "Kaiser Sosa" from "The Usual Suspects".

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Coming up: Pathological lying.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast