JVM Discussing Casey On HLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Show just started, and Casey case will be discussed.

JVM has surprised me in a good way lately. Even though she is, or was, good friends with JB, she is telling the truth about the trial. And I respect her for that.

JVM= she is comparing ICA to Scott Peterson. LOL

Geragos== they are going to say she was lying, big deal, not make her a killer

Biggest problem is who is going to tell her story...2 schools of thought, 1 is she will be impeached or 2, she tells the DT story and has nothing to lose, and she convinces them of the accident theory.

If the state does not PROVE it is a homicide then they cannot get a conviction.

JVM has surprised me in a good way lately. Even though she is, or was, good friends with JB, she is telling the truth about the trial. And I respect her for that.

where did you hear she is good friends with Baez?

Biggest problem is who is going to tell her story...2 schools of thought, 1 is she will be impeached or 2, she tells the DT story and has nothing to lose, and she convinces them of the accident theory.

If the state does not PROVE it is a homicide then they cannot get a conviction.

The state hasn't gotten to that part and that's what we already know anyway. I'm eager to hear from Dr. G.

If the state does not PROVE it is a homicide then they cannot get a conviction

Casey was given ample opportunity to concede an accidental drowning during her interview at Universal. She didn't. I don't believe it. jmo

She's seeing the evidence for herself. She always says the other side is welcome to come on her show and tell their side whatever she is covering at the time. JB was more than willing to go on with no opposition. Doubt he'll be on anytime soon.

JVM brings up the eff-bombs and other profanity that Casey uses and asks Geragos how this makes her look to the jury. Personally, I was more offended by JB's opening statement and the graphic description of George molesting Casey. Disgusting.

Coming up...Audio/videotapes of Casey's "web of lies"

Geragos didn't throw a bone to the DT. I know when JVM first was asking him about the defense he refrained from saying imo that's not how he would have defended the case in the first place so this is where they are with it and he has to comment on that. JVM said this is just the appetizer, they haven't served the main course. I don't think Geragos knows a lot about the case because he said the forensics may be weak is why they are proceeding this way. Quite the contrary. They've gone from slow to zoom, bam, bam.

Katydid,

How did you know JVM is friends with JB?

where did you hear she is good friends with Baez?

Early on in the case she used to act all buddy buddy with him. She used to guest host for Nancy Grace and I think they were together on that show too.

But I did see her one time talking about how JB was representing Latino lawyers in this high profile case. So, imo, she wanted him to do well because of that. She have him a lot of benefit of the doubt for a couple of years. But not so much anymore, imo.

Discussing whether or not Casey will take the stand. Last minute defense: accusing George of sexual abuse and accidental drowning.

It's a wrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member