731 users online (113 members and 618 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE

Potential DT Witness Sally Karioth

This thread for information on Ms. Karioth and updates on the DT's efforts to get her admitted as a witness:

http://www.speakersonhealthcare.com/...oth_RN_PhD.php

http://nursing.fsu.edu/Faculty-and-A...Karioth-PhD-RN
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

Printable Biography of Sally Karioth

...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

Sally Karioth - Compassion Energy as a Way to Find Joy in What You Do

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZenjH4qaFE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZenjH4qaFE[/ame]
    Video
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

Trying to check her out on ratemyprofessor.com

ETA most of her reviews from students are good.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Does anyone else think it is hinky that GA's med records and this lady came up together? I bet this woman is gonna be used as a tool to hang GA as much as "help" KC. His suicide attempt will undoubtedly be used to show his supposed consciousness of grief. Not. Cool.

I think everythig the DT has done thus far is hinky stinky so this is just more of the same imo

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

I am not impressed with this "surviving life-after-loved one's death" nurse who delivers speeches, for an undisclosed fee. Sounds like she found a profitable career. A golden opportunity for one who does not die of stage fright, and can speak and joke about death. Certainly not appropriate for excusing the behavior of ICA. The longer this trial drags on, the more convinced I become that under our legal system it is possible to get away with murder. What about the real victim named Caylee Marie?

http://www.newswise.com/articles/vie...?print-article
    Released: 5/2/2011 4:40 PM EDT
    Source: Florida State University

Death of Bin Laden: Florida State University Experts Provide Analysis

((there is a short bio))
    counseled the survivors of the terrorist attack on the Pentagon and children who lost parents in the World Trade Center

maybe they are hoping to MOTIVATE/INSPIRE the jury to buy the bs they are selling but I don't think this lady has a shot in hell of being allowed in as an expert

Who's paying for this 'expert' witness? Surely she hasn't been approved by the JAC? I hope not - my Florida tax dollars have paid enough for the defense of this <modsnip> while essential services and jobs are being cut right and left. But I digress... Is she just another in a very long line of pro bono professionals looking to cash in? <coughLKBcough>
    Last edited by Kimster; 06-02-2011 at 08:19 PM. Reason: name calling

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    maybe they are hoping to MOTIVATE/INSPIRE the jury to buy the bs they are selling but I don't think this lady has a shot in hell of being allowed in as an expert
    Based on what I've read about Sally Karioth today, I got the impression that she was more of a motivational or inspirational speaker than an expert on grief. She can probably sell folks oceanfront condos in Arizona jmo

Defense Attorney Baez's court room antics continue to dismay me...but I'll be surprised if the judge allows Sally Karioth to testify as an expert.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    http://www.newswise.com/articles/vie...?print-article
    Released: 5/2/2011 4:40 PM EDT
    Source: Florida State University

Death of Bin Laden: Florida State University Experts Provide Analysis

((there is a short bio))
    If you check the above site it states she will be in London until june 17th..

Quote Originally Posted by ijam View Post
    Jose didn't get the memo.
    Thunder is the voice of the sky gods, with the thunderbolt as their weapon, the destroyer of serpents and spiritual enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by ijam View Post
    For a fee, she'll be glad to come to Orlando.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast