Potential DT Witness Sally Karioth

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZenjH4qaFE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZenjH4qaFE[/ame]
Video

Trying to check her out on ratemyprofessor.com

ETA most of her reviews from students are good.

Does anyone else think it is hinky that GA's med records and this lady came up together? I bet this woman is gonna be used as a tool to hang GA as much as "help" KC. His suicide attempt will undoubtedly be used to show his supposed consciousness of grief. Not. Cool.

I think everythig the DT has done thus far is hinky stinky so this is just more of the same imo

I am not impressed with this "surviving life-after-loved one's death" nurse who delivers speeches, for an undisclosed fee. Sounds like she found a profitable career. A golden opportunity for one who does not die of stage fright, and can speak and joke about death. Certainly not appropriate for excusing the behavior of ICA. The longer this trial drags on, the more convinced I become that under our legal system it is possible to get away with murder. What about the real victim named Caylee Marie?

maybe they are hoping to MOTIVATE/INSPIRE the jury to buy the bs they are selling but I don't think this lady has a shot in hell of being allowed in as an expert

Who's paying for this 'expert' witness? Surely she hasn't been approved by the JAC? I hope not - my Florida tax dollars have paid enough for the defense of this <modsnip> while essential services and jobs are being cut right and left. But I digress... Is she just another in a very long line of pro bono professionals looking to cash in? <coughLKBcough>

maybe they are hoping to MOTIVATE/INSPIRE the jury to buy the bs they are selling but I don't think this lady has a shot in hell of being allowed in as an expert

Based on what I've read about Sally Karioth today, I got the impression that she was more of a motivational or inspirational speaker than an expert on grief. She can probably sell folks oceanfront condos in Arizona ;) jmo

Defense Attorney Baez's court room antics continue to dismay me...but I'll be surprised if the judge allows Sally Karioth to testify as an expert.

I've read that she approaches death, dying and grief by using humorous anecdotes. I'm trying to figure out how she can weave a funny little story into Caylee's story. Epic Fail.

If you check the above site it states she will be in London until june 17th..

Right! She would be called (if allowed by HJBP) after the State rests and it's the Defenses turn. And who knows when that will be.

AnotherGladysKravitz post # 14 has the absolutely true answer !!!!

If you check the above site it states she will be in London until june 17th..

maybe she is yet another witness that is unaware she is an expert for JB (recalling a certain conference JB was intending to crash a while back, stalking an unwilling expert, lol)

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Coping-Death-Dying-Sally-Karioth/dp/0944549071"]Amazon.com: Coping With Death and Dying (9780944549070): Sally P. Karioth: Books[/ame]

I knew there had to be a book.

What do you suppose it means when your expert witness wrote a book on the subject and it was so well received it is OUT OF PRINT ? LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back