2011.06.02 - Joy Behar Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
OMG is anyone watching this? Judge Alex was on there and just said Casey won't get the DP because she's young and attractive. I'm sorry but WHAT? So absurd... :floorlaugh:

obviously he is thinking with the wrong apendage

I thought it was LP but my friend said it wasn't. She just put a status up and I asked her she said it wasn't the guy in the cowboy that that said it so it wasn't LP.

Joy is interviewing the cowboy and acting all respectful. Wait until she gets to know him a lil better. She is already getting a little peeved..lol

Joy is interviewing the cowboy and acting all respectful. Wait until she gets to know him a lil better. She is already getting a little peeved..lol

i wish someone could/would slap him with a law suit. all he wants is to be on tv nothing more.

Hi Joy....stepping up on the money bandwagon? or are you actually for justice for a precious innocent baby and the truth?...will be monitoring...

i wish someone could/would slap him with a law suit. all he wants is to be on tv nothing more.

OMG. His postings here way back when this started were bad enough. They need to stop having this man on these shows. I wish the Judge would slap him with a shut-the-he!!-up gag order. He can't even be bothered to say 'this is what I think happened', he just says 'here's what happened.....'

He doesn't know why Cindy didn't testify to x-y-z or why the Prosecution doesn't want the fight in....

He needs to stop talking. Please.

OMG is anyone watching this? Judge Alex was on there and just said Casey won't get the DP because she's young and attractive. I'm sorry but WHAT? So absurd... :floorlaugh:

Scott Peterson is young and "attractive". We all know how well those traits worked for him ;)

WOW. Joy is finally seeing the light. At first she was all onboard for Casey and the DT theory. But I think she has been watching the trial and doing some research because tonight she actually sounded anti-Casey during much of the show.

So Lenny thinks ICA should get 5-10 years? Really?

I thought from the beginning that the DT theory sounded like it had a Lenny spin to it, maybe he's been consulting? :floorlaugh:

I bet the statistics are in Judge Alex's favor on this one. Young, attractive females is actually what he said - meaning females who look like Aileen Wournos and have her history have a much better chance.

I think statistically LP has to be right at one point, considering the vast number of theories he presents.

Leonard is telling somewhat the same story Tim Miller did. Both said they saw George confront ICA and that Cindy reprimanded George for pressuring ICA. IF George had done it, or was in collusion with ICA he wouldn't have been going after her. Since Cindy has always so clearly been in ICA's corner he was upsetting the apple cart and inviting ICA to rat him out. (Which she would have done in a HEART BEAT except that she hadn't thought of blaming him yet. JG and the imaginary nanny were still her scapegoats.)

omg you guys are killing me in this thread. :floorlaugh: I love it when you all get going on Lenny!! :floorlaugh:

Leonard is telling somewhat the same story Tim Miller did. Both said they saw George confront ICA and that Cindy reprimanded George for pressuring ICA. IF George had done it, or was in collusion with ICA he wouldn't have been going after her. Since Cindy has always so clearly been in ICA's corner he was upsetting the apple cart and inviting ICA to rat him out. (Which she would have done in a HEART BEAT except that she hadn't thought of blaming him yet. JG and the imaginary nanny were still her scapegoats.)

Yeah I believed what he was saying here. I also am with him on his theory that she didn't realize how deadly the chloroform was and used it to put Caylee to sleep. I think that the duct tape was used to keep her quiet if she woke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff