Alcala on True Crime with Aphrodite Jones

rpipergirl

proud owner Kidmissing
Reaction score
Website
webspace.webring.com
Alcala case on True Crime with Aphrodite Jones right now. I had to post this as I don't know a lot about this case and suspect others don't either. I hope this the right place to post this.

They've re-run it several times. It is an excellent presentation of the Alcala story.

They've re-run it several times. It is an excellent presentation of the Alcala story.

Did you think so CarlK? I thought it was lacking a lot. But, I guess with the crimes happening so long ago, it's really hard to get information...even for Aphrodite Jones. I used to think that AJ really cared about victims, but I don't think that anymore. I think that she is just in it for the money now...:furious:

Did you think so CarlK? I thought it was lacking a lot. But, I guess with the crimes happening so long ago, it's really hard to get information...even for Aphrodite Jones. I used to think that AJ really cared about victims, but I don't think that anymore. I think that she is just in it for the money now...:furious:

What was it lacking?

Maybe because you follow this story closer than I do, you expected more details. But I thought it accurately presented him as the depraved narcissist that he is, and she included interviews with two survivors.

She also went into detail with Robin Samsoe's mother, and a little on Ellen Hover (an interview with her friend) but not much more than a brief mention with the other five. I suppose she could have gone into more detail about the other five (e.g., who they were, and how their families were affected).

BTW, Charlotte Lamb's body was found in the laundry room of an apartment building three blocks from my home. Two of my neighbors (i.e., the former police chief, and another retired cop) were both at the scene. So in that respect, I would have liked to see a little more about that case.

But I understand that you can only fit so much into an hour.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back