2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
breakfast_club.jpg

http://www.seattlemet.com/assets/0003/0235/breakfast_club.jpg?1265318939

Good Morning my friends! :)

Good morning!!! Rise and Shine!!!

I just finished watching JB in action at the end...I think I am glad I didn't watch it live with you all or I would have ended up on a TO.

So...what is in store today...whining...crying...glaring...objection...sustained...objection...over ruled.

Honestly...it feels like JB is an intern and really doesn't even understand what he is up against.

Good morning all you Caylee fans. I have an appointment with my surgeon this morning so I will post a brief note so the links are handy. :)

Just watching some of the shows like JV, DD, and JB, it appears they finally have seen what so many of us have seen for years. Joy B. and the Dr. Drew show initially were more defense leaning but that has quickly changed. If you haven't followed this case, it has got to be mind boggling to witness what others have known and seen for a long time.

This encourages me quite a bit, because the changes in those shows might reflect what the jury's feelings are as well.

Gooooood Friday Trial Morning Everyone!

I missed Nancy Grace last night, didn't see a thread for it on front Caylee page so I'm assuming it wasn't very interesting? Or just same-o same-o. :)

I think my coffee is done brewing so I'm going to try and get 2 cups in before court starts.

Good morning everyone! If the State continues on showing the jail visitation videos, this should be the lineup for this morning, assuming they are showing all of them and in date order.

Lee Anthony July 28
.... Part 2 (unless this part was shown last yesterday)
Parents July 30
.... Part 1
.... Part 2
George August 3
.... Part 1
.... Part 2
Parents August 14

Just watching some of the shows like JV, DD, and JB, it appears they finally have seen what so many of us have seen for years. Joy B. and the Dr. Drew show initially were more defense leaning but that has quickly changed. If you haven't followed this case, it has got to be mind boggling to witness what others have known and seen for a long time.

This encourages me quite a bit, because the changes in those shows might reflect what the jury's feelings are as well.

What timing, Broderick!
Hubby's day-old newspaper was in the back seat of the truck. We went to the airport late last night so I turned on the reading light and browsed.
There was a small article in there and a very little 4-line snippet about Dr. Drew, saying that he didn't believe the Pros. theory. That Casey doesn't show any signs of being a killer. WHAT?

Good morning all you Caylee fans. I have an appointment with my surgeon this morning so I will post a brief note so the links are handy. :)

Good luck Tulessa. I wish you well.

Good morning! Coffee, check - earphones, check - asprins, check! I'm ready!

Good Morning Everyone. Have a great day. Will listen in from work. Thanks for your posts. They take up most of my evening. Looking forward to more. Peace

:seeya: Good morning, everyone!

I generally do this first post of the day, then continually watch the trial and read the trial thread! That is all I can seem to do. By the time I would like to comment on a post, I am 10 pages behind, LOL! I gave up.

These past few days of the trial have been exhausting! I cannot begin to imagine how LDB, JA, and FG can go at it all day having to be so mentally alert to every word spoken in that courtroom. I admire and respect them so much!

As for HHJP - that man is beyond words. Mere words cannot express how I respect and admire him! I love him!

GB the jurors as we go through this day!

Good morning! It's good to have such great friends and sleuthers!!! :)

Good morning everyone! I had not seen any of the jail house videos. I am truly shocked as is my husband (he's home from work for a bit and started watching with me). KC is SUCH a manipulator. I'm anxious to see the rest of them.

That's interesting Sweetbaboo, I bet ICA does end up going after JB.

Morning. I have a Drs. appointment this morning at 9:30, so I'm going to miss alot of the morning testimony. Thought about canceling, but then thought...ummm, no. That is not what responsibile adults do, Kat.

(No offense to those of you who have canceled Drs. appointments or called in to work this week.)

:floorlaugh:

Good morning everyone! I had not seen any of the jail house videos. I am truly shocked as is my husband (he's home from work for a bit and started watching with me). KC is SUCH a manipulator. I'm anxious to see the rest of them.

Oh wow. I've seen them before and they are STILL so disturbing. Can't imagine what seeing them for the first time is like.

Wait until you see them today! Beyond words for sure!

Good morning! What time does court start today? Are there any hearings before court? Its only 5am here. I am crazy to be up so early!

I have no doubt that if Casey doesn't get her way she can make up all kinds of stuff about JB but as it's been already well established that she's a liar by both the State and the defense he probably has little to worry about. No one's going to believe anything on the basis of her word alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk