1143 users online (227 members and 916 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2011.06.03 Geraldo Rivera's statement on Fox & Friends

This my first time starting a thread. If I did anything wrong, or if it doesn't fit or whatever, do what you will! :-)

Did anyone hear Geraldo Rivera's assertion this morning on F&F that he believes that the police were treating ICA as a suspect when they were interrogating her and the fact that they didn't Mirandize her beforehand, will allow a conviction to be overturned?

What do you all think?

Aqua

Hi Acqua Eyes
    Sorry nothing from me, I do not watch nor listen to anything Geraldo has to say, good or bad.
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

My mom heard him say that over the weekend as well. But wasn't all of this covered in court during the month of March?

Not gonna happen.

Sorry, Geraldo, wrong AGAIN
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    I usually enjoy watching F&F but every Friday morning when they bring him on, I switch the channel. He's BFFs with JB.

Geraldo and JB are good buddies. JB needs the media spin and Geraldo needs something to sensationalize. Listening to the two of them is a waste . . . a huge waste.
    Betty Boop

- - - - - - - - - -
    "Ants can carry twenty times their own body weight, which is useful information if you're moving and need help getting a potato chip across town." -- Ron Darian

Does he mean when she was at Universal and YM was really grilling her? She was free to leave at any point of that interview and was not in custody so they wouldn't need to read her her Miranda rights. Geraldo loves blowing smoke for the defense, IMO.

His statement certainly underscores the reasons why he is not a practicing attorney.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaEyes View Post
    This my first time starting a thread. If I did anything wrong, or if it doesn't fit or whatever, do what you will! :-)

Did anyone hear Geraldo Rivera's assertion this morning on F&F that he believes that the police were treating ICA as a suspect when they were interrogating her and the fact that they didn't Mirandize her beforehand, will allow a conviction to be overturned?

What do you all think?

Aqua
    He's a pimping tool for the defense. He has no credibility, and grasps at anything to make him appear controversial and as a result appear relevant.
    Basically, he's a joke.
    And pre-trial hearings already addressed this. Screams that the defense is desperate.

I will not watch Geraldo anymore since he hasn't taken sides with JB. I always turn him off. When Kimberly Guilfoyle is on, she makes a lot more sense and is more credible than Geraldo.. IMO

I made a similar comment to a friend last night. I did not listen to the motions so do not know why the Judge ruled the way he did. However, I am suprised that the Judge allowed the statements at Universal into evidence both on custody "issues" and "interrogation" issues.
    This is my perspective and understanding of the situation based on the current information that I know......the final answer to the equation is the only question we are all asking ...the unknown pieces to the puzzle!!!

My hubby said same thing and he is not BFF with JB but he said she shouldve been read Miranda Rights before they tapedand questioned her.
    I dont know. IMO it seems they were questioning her to get anything that would lead them to Caylee at the time. It was a missing person report..
    they never told her she couldnt leave so Im confused.
    She couldve left at anytime and not answered their questions? Maybe Richard Hornsby can fill us in as to when a person needs to be read miranda rights?

Geraldo is a huge waste! His comments are biased due to his friendship with Baez. IMO

They were there to investigate a missing child!
    They went to Universal to recover the "missing" Blackjack, to gain info on ZFG, JH and JL.
    WHY would they read her the Miranda warning???

Quote Originally Posted by BlOnDe_GuRrL View Post
    They were there to investigate a missing child!
    They went to Universal to recover the "missing" Blackjack, to gain info on ZFG, JH and JL.
    WHY would they read her the Miranda warning???
    I know! Geraldo is a hack attorney, IMO. They were trying to find her daughter, and she was lying to them. They were just trying to get answers. She wasn't under arrest.

She went to them for help. Well actually, Cindy. But it's not like Casey was just walking down the street, and they detained her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast