2011.06.03 - JVM -Leonard Padilla Cease and Desist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roze

Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist
Reaction score
JVM just said on HLN, that Leonard Padilla was issued a cease and desist by George and Cindy. They will be talking about it on JVM tonight.

Wha, wha, whhhhhhhhhat?!?!?!?!

Is it true that Padilla is not going to be a witness in the trial?

Well... he brought it on himself... he has made up so much from the very few minutes he was actually in their house.

CEASE AND DESIST what?

What is he doing that he must cease and desist doing?
He was only in the Anthony home for a few minutes, but his tale of what happened takes hours to tell, and changes.

He caught a fish this --- big, then next week, it's ------- big.

That's probably what Mr Lippman is tired of. Dunno.

So they're going to be talking about why he's been asked to cease and desist talking?!? :waitasec: :floorlaugh: Oh, Lenny...

I only have one question - what took them so long -he is been yakking about his theories for three years, to any camera he can get his face in front of.He have been discussing circumstances as if he was there and knows all about them. He doesn't. it's about time some one got him to put a cork in it. :maddening:

He isn't a witness now and he never was. Aside from putting up a bond on behalf of his nephew, and getting turfed out of the house by ICA less than 10 minutes from the time he set his foot in the door - he knows nothing.

I've seen far too much of his self ego stroking...

Is it true that Padilla is not going to be a witness in the trial?

Yes..................Leonard Padilla does not appear on the witness list for either the state of defense.

He has no real eye-witness information. Everything he has is either something he's been told by someone else - hearsay, or conjecture. What he states on the various programs he's appeared on is not factual but his own speculation and opinion.

I only have one question - what took them so long -he is been yakking about his theories for three years, to any camera he can get his face in front of.He have been discussing circumstances as if he was there and knows all about them. He doesn't. it's about time some one got him to put a cork in it. :maddening:

He isn't a witness now and he never was. Aside from putting up a bond on behalf of his nephew, and getting turfed out of the house by ICA less than 10 minutes from the time he set his foot in the door - he knows nothing.

IMO he's a disgrace to the concept of Justice for Caylee. It's more like notoriety and recognition for Padilla. He doesn't care, he just wants people to listen to his rantings and ravings like he makes any sense. He doesn't realize this is real, a child is dead, and a family is suffering. JMO!

They didn't have Mr. Lippman before. I think I kind of like him. He seems to truly be concerned for their well-being over anything else.

A good friend of ours, an attorney, knows LP well and has lunch with him often. He says that LP is well liked and respected by law enforcement in the Sacramento area. But, our friend does say the LP is a colorful character. :)

They didn't have Mr. Lippman before. I think I kind of like him. He seems to truly be concerned for their well-being over anything else.
Agreed. And it seems to me that Lippman has worked with their presentation and prepped them for testimony. I also note they haven't been media hounds since he came on board. He's done a good job, IMO.

Thank you...somebody needed to tell him to be quiet! "Quiet", said that nicely huh? =-)

Teresa

IMO he's a disgrace to the concept of Justice for Caylee. It's more like notoriety and recognition for Padilla. He doesn't care, he just wants people to listen to his rantings and ravings like he makes any sense. He doesn't realize this is real, a child is dead, and a family is suffering. JMO!
I agree. He is nothing more than an opportunist that inserted himself in this case for the media attention. It disgusts me that people like Nancy Grace and JVM have them on their shows because he has no credibility.

I saw LP on HLN today, and he didn't say anything that I thought was bad? He said George was a stand up guy, but whoop-arsed by Cindy because of his affair. So what did he say that wasn't his opinion and/or true? :)

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members