2011.06.03 - Nancy Grace - Alleged "Zanny the Nanny" speaks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi WillenFan, I'm confused as I thought Zanny was an imaginary person.

She is a person that ICA got her name off of a guest card at an apartment complex she visited. ICA was probably there with TL and waiting while he looked at an apartment. She could not see the apartment as she didn't have an ID with her.

She is a real person just not Zanny the Nanny. ICA I think got more info on her from the card she filled out with names of her kids and type of car ect.

She has a law suit against ICA with the law firm Morgan and Morgan for ruining her life and name.

Good evening! :seeya:

Please wait until the show begins for further discussion!

Bombshell tonight -

The jury sees secret jailhouse videos where tot mom goes viral claiming she's the victim.....that her life has been taken away.....nothing about Caylee. When rumors about an accidental drowning in the pool is mentioned she dismisses it.

Did tot mom get "pool defense" from Cindy?

JB poses like a movie star.........

Lol... Nancy saying Baez was caught outside the courtroom posing like a movie star today, with a female fan on each arm. Sheesh...

JB posing like a movie star! And he accuses YM of self promotion!

Panthera - I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for the wonderful play-by-play that you do!

:blowkiss:

KC describing herself as a victim.

NG: how was the jury responding?

Robin: video #3 where she gets frustrated, it's all about her she's the victim. Jury (about 3 of them) were looking at KC for a reaction.

Can't catch all Robin says, sorry Panthera might catch it.

Replaying KC speaking to Cindy and getting upset and frustrated (video jail house)

KC describing herself as a victim.

NG: how was the jury responding?

Robin: video #3 where she gets frustrated, it's all about her she's the victim. Jury (about 3 of them) were looking at KC for a reaction.

I hope they noticed she was laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard Herman went off like a firecracker against Baez!! WOWWW!

I can't keep up I'm sorry.

Richard Herman---these tapes are so devastating to defense, now at this point there is no way KC can take stand. They have to abandon GA abuse, they have to concentrate on getting a hung jury. (wow this guy ate Baez for lunch! can't type what he said without a TO?) Says he obviously did not watch the tapes.

LOL!!! Herman said JB has to abandon his stupid idiotic opening on the SA and CA cannot take the stand.:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member