1420 users online (289 members and 1131 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    the most likely scenario is that some bloke tried to get Michelle to have sex with him, she refused and so he either raped her and killed her or just killed her.

Quote Originally Posted by paul1980 View Post
    the most likely scenario is that some bloke tried to get Michelle to have sex with him, she refused and so he either raped her and killed her or just killed her.
    I don't recall any mention of sexual assault, so most likely just the killing.
    Proverbs 19:17

Buckskin Girl - Facebook page - Websleuths thread
    Arroyo Grande Jane Doe - Facebook page - Websleuths thread

It's interesting that she was just killed, if what i hypothesis is true and she was killed because she refused to have sex with a bloke - which i think is very likely given that she was a teenage girl runaway hitchhiking. And she made it to Texas... where was she headed? California?

Can I just ask out of interest, Michelle's eyes look a little strange to me in that PM photo, sort of red. Or is that just me? I've lost my reading glasses for the millionth time so I may be wrong. She just looks a little strange. No disrespect. Poor young girl.
    Everything I ever say is my own opinion, I never intend to offend anyone!

Who is Walker County Jane Doe?

Quote Originally Posted by zelda_s View Post
    Can I just ask out of interest, Michelle's eyes look a little strange to me in that PM photo, sort of red. Or is that just me? I've lost my reading glasses for the millionth time so I may be wrong. She just looks a little strange. No disrespect. Poor young girl.
    I've never seen the PM photo. Were her eyes open? Maybe she was beaten severely around the eyes.
    Proverbs 19:17

Buckskin Girl - Facebook page - Websleuths thread
    Arroyo Grande Jane Doe - Facebook page - Websleuths thread

Quote Originally Posted by Springrain View Post
    I've never seen the PM photo. Were her eyes open? Maybe she was beaten severely around the eyes.
    I don't think so. I think they were closed or semi closed. I had lost my glasses for the millionth time when I looked at the photo so it was hard to tell the PM pics are hard to look at, very very sad. She was so young. It really makes me fear for young people who run away all the time because there are so many monsters out there.
    Everything I ever say is my own opinion, I never intend to offend anyone!

Who is Walker County Jane Doe?

Quote Originally Posted by zelda_s View Post
    The photo was probably discolored after sitting in a casefile for 25-30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Springrain View Post
    Her eyes were slightly open in the PM photo, and the eyelids were sort of drooped. She didn't appear to be beaten. There were no apparent bruises. She was a redhead, so her eyelashes don't frame her eyes like dark eyelashes do.

I think she probably also looked strange to someone who is not used to post mortem photos because she was dead and the look on dead people's faces - especially those who have been violently strangled like Michelle - can be unsettling.

RIP Michelle Garvey
    Who was Walker County Jane Doe?

John Doe - February 9, 1968 - Facebook Page, Websleuths Thread
    John Doe - October 31, 1967 - Facebook Page, Websleuths Thread

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11