908 users online (146 members and 762 guests)  

Websleuths News

Rochester, New York

Cool al Qaeda's "military brain," Ilyas Kashmiri, was killed in a drone strike

Top jihadist leader killed, followers say
    By the CNN Wire Staff
    June 4, 2011 10:40 a.m. EDT

(CNN) -- The man described by counterterrorism officials as al Qaeda's "military brain," Ilyas Kashmiri, was killed in a drone strike Friday night in Pakistan, a spokesman for his group, the jihadist Harakat-ul-Jihad-Islami, said.

Pakistani and U.S. officials, however, said they have not confirmed Kashmiri's death....

...U.S. drones now operate entirely autonomously in Pakistan, a Pakistani intelligence source has told CNN. Whereas before the United States cooperated with Pakistan and used their intelligence, today, the Americans have an intelligence network that allows them to go after terrorists unilaterally.

Kashmiri, a veteran jihadist, is considered one of the most dangerous men in the world by counterterrorism officials on three continents....

I wonder if his location was in some of the stuff taken from Bin Laden's residence.
    Last edited by Steely Dan; 06-04-2011 at 06:38 PM. Reason: An emu made me do it.

where no man has boldy gone
    And the hits just keep on coming. I'm sure this is from Bin Ladens intel. I love those drones al qaeda doesn't have a chance against those.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.