1010 users online (257 members and 753 guests)  

Websleuths News

Not Of This World

Unhappy Fire destroys country star Trace Adkins' home

BRENTWOOD, Tenn. - Country music star Trace Adkins has lost his home to a fire.

Fire officials tell The Tennessean newspaper that Adkins' home in the Nashville suburb of Brentwood was a total loss after the fire broke out Saturday afternoon.

Adkins was not home. His wife, Rhonda, and children got out safely. Dispatchers said every Brentwood firefighter, including those off duty, was called out to the fire.

Praying for them, as I imagine he had quite a few memorable items lost in the fire. Praise the Lord the family made it out safely!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    glad they're all safe

In my treehouse
    Wow! This is awful. He had a beautiful home! Glad everyone is safe.
    ~ my opinion only

Central PA
    Oh no! I just watched an HGTV show last weekend profiling Trace and his home. He had actually built much of it himself--even felling trees and prepping them for installation.