2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
BelgianWaffles.jpg

http://www.brusselspictures.com/2008/01/26/belgian-waffles/

Bumping so we can get ready for the day....

(Wow, what a spread, Beachy! Thank you!)

OMG Beach! That pic should be illegal! How am I supposed to enjoy my SpPecial K and coffee now?!
:crazy:

(Off to see if we at least have a banana and Nutella.)

Good morning everyone! Thanks Beach, and I'll have mine today sans waffle, whipped cream, and chocolate. I love strawberries and bananas.

Today starts the third week of the trial, and we should hear more of the science.

So how did it end Saturday? I can only take so much of jb.....truly.....when he tries to appear more knowledgeable than the witness.....I just lose it--then when he brings up things unrelated to this -- I get frustrated....TIA:seeya:

Thanks again to all who keep those of us who can't watch updated...it was much easier to read about JB's cross than to watch it on youtube at 1 in the morning.

Well, here is to another week...smells, dogs, squirrels and pizza...are we ready to roll?

Geesh, I don't look forward to hearing JB act like an expert on "the dogs."

Good morning WS family :seeya:

Darn it Beach....just looking at that spead, I've gained 20 pounds....:giggle:

Another day ICA gets closer to a conviction....I certainly hope they see the error of their ways...and nothing will save this Inmate from a lifetime behind bars, if she's lucky enough not to get sentenced to death...:loser:

The "Great Pretender" has her sights set on a mistrial but that will not happen...His Honor has this covered...and Caylee's justice is the golden ring...I think the prosecution has had a very good week....I just hope those jurors can see the truth behind all those misrepresented opening statement from Baez who has his sights on being another "Juannie Cockran"...sort of a do or die fame....I do hope it's the latter...:crazy:JMHO

Justice for Caylee

What can the jury be thinking, looking forward and seeing all the attorneys sitting with Casey at those two tables? Seems to me that's a lot of people for the defense of just one person.

Read more of The Innocent Man by John Grisham last night...man sent to Death Row for a crime he didn't commit. One of the pieces of evidence was hair analysis. Not death banding but just the hair they found at the scene was similar to his. (it was done in a slip shod way...by an PA that wanted to close a case)

Phrases from the book...seem to be popping up... in this trial by the DT...either that or I have an over active imagination...:innocent:

Well the jury has had a day and a half to absorb a weeks worth of amazing testimony and to process all of the DT's bazaar tactics. I hope Caylee has been at the forefront of their thoughts...she should be enjoying her first Summer vacation from her first year of school and looking forward to first grade in the fall. Wouldn't CA have spoiled her rotten with Summer shopping trips in preparation for school in the fall?

l_911f693fe2de4a8192d934ac61006df1.gif

Read more of The Innocent Man by John Grisham last night...man sent to Death Row for a crime he didn't commit. One of the pieces of evidence was hair analysis. Not death banding but just the hair they found at the scene was similar to his. (it was done in a slip shod way...by an PA that wanted to close a case)

Phrases from the book...seem to be popping up... in this trial by the DT...either that or I have an over active imagination...:innocent:

There is a current case in St. Louis MO where a man who's been in prison 29 years may have his case revisited, all because of one hair. Not death-banding, but at the time, the hair was considered similar enough to his that it was allowed into evidence, and now they want to do more thorough testing...

Fate of Man Imprisoned 29 Years May Rest on a Strand of Hair

Mornin' folks! :seeya:
I'm all nestled in ready for my day in court. :)

Yummy breakfast spread here today. Looks like mini breakfast pizzas. I'll take have a banana one please.

Hi guys! I'll be watching on low - volume today and only the morning session. I don't think my professor would believe an "a squirrel ate my homework" defense..
thinkin.gif

Morning everyone. Running late today. Hope good things come out today and the rest of the week. Peace
PS: 30 year anniversary today. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member