Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    I miss them myself...today she was just lounging away playing para legal--meanwhile the newbie on the block (aka/babysitter) had to remain with her---jb walked off in almost mid sentense--cm didn't bother--neither did ds....hmmmmmmmmm
    The jury has to notice the dynamic at that table. I think the DT has been "done" with her for a while now. She's an obstinant and keeps biting the hands that are trying to free her. She's childish, selfish, and uncooperative and I'm sure gives criticism of her team freely - they can't possibly be doing enough for her in her eyes. It has to be exhausting dealing with someone like her.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jojomonkey For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    why would they take it out and toss it in the backyard on the 16th? The dogs hit in the backyard. Probably the scent was left the day Casey borrowed the shovel.

IMO Caylee was killed and placed in the trunk ...first she was not in a bag. Bagging came later. First one bag, then seepage occured prompting Casey to use another bag, blanket, and laundry bag. IMO she moved that body from place to place a bit before dumping her where caylee was found.
    Yes, the problem with the back yard is that to get to it via the house you have to walk on Cindy's spotless white carpet and go through her pristine lounge. I've don't know if Casey would have had the cajones to take Caylee round the side of the house and in the gate but I doubt very much she took Caylee through the house.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbarita View Post
    Aside from her head shaking, "zoned out" look and faux tears, KC is looking very officious to me at the DT table. I have an increasing impression of her self-importance, (maybe it's the "jailhouse lawyer syndrome"), for someone who doesn't even have a HS diploma. Her chameleon-like countenance has gone from "pouty poor me" to a haughty demeanor.
    ITA. This afternoon she was going through a deposition [it looked like] and reading it like she was a paralegal or an attorney. If she is so smart then why didn't she keep track of her child? If she is so well educated and intelligent, wouldn't she know that a drowning child can often be revived by CALLING 911?

Watching her pretend to be an attorney is not going down well with the jury, imo.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Sorry, just jumping back in here after a couple hours. I hope someone can fill me in quickly. The last I saw, Baez was questioning Rickenback and making a fabulous mess of Vass' credibility and it sounded bad for the state. Did Ashton clear it up on re-direct?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soju For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    I feel the same way, whisk her away as soon as the Judge calls recess...I hate the way they let her linger, too..
    Bump, Bump, Bump...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Just K For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mck16 View Post
    Do you think she was killed at home? tia

I don't know, but I would suspect she killed her right in her bedroom. I think she used the chorlform to knock her out, stuck duct tape and the heart sticker on and tossed her in the trunk on the 16th. Returned to the house on the 17 to borrow shovel and try to bury her, couldn't...put her back in the trunk...the bag leaked fluid. She got more bags etc... I don't really think ikt matters where she killed her.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    why would they take it out and toss it in the backyard on the 16th? The dogs hit in the backyard. Probably the scent was left the day Casey borrowed the shovel.

IMO Caylee was killed and placed in the trunk ...first she was not in a bag. Bagging came later. First one bag, then seepage occured prompting Casey to use another bag, blanket, and laundry bag. IMO she moved that body from place to place a bit before dumping her where caylee was found.
    I agree I also think a lot is missing from the case presented, like the plumbing crisis they had in the middle of the night that caused Cindy to send Lee out to look for his sister. Then the cryptic message from Cindy about the broken pipe flooding Caylee's room (which has no plumbing in or near it) what was that all about. Baez groaning on and on about chlorine and the SA not pointing out the Anthony's don't use it, they have a chlorine free pool...I just wonder sometimes.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Scamperoo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    But if the car was parked in the garage, why would they have put anything from the trunk all the way in the back yard?
    I believe the A's put the items in the yard to "AIR OUT" the items that had been sitting in the trunk which had abosrbed the smell of decomposition.

They did not want to keep the items in the garage to "stink it up" any more than it was already "stinking".

So in order to "air it out" I believe they placed some of these items in the yard -- thus the dogs hit on them . . .

MOO MOO and MOO
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Scamperoo View Post
    I agree I also think a lot is missing from the case presented, like the plumbing crisis they had in the middle of the night that caused Cindy to send Lee out to look for his sister. Then the cryptic message from Cindy about the broken pipe flooding Caylee's room (which has no plumbing in or near it) what was that all about. Baez groaning on and on about chlorine and the SA not pointing out the Anthony's don't use it, they have a chlorine free pool...I just wonder sometimes.
    i didn't know anything about that broken pipe issue - that's strange.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jojomonkey For This Useful Post:

Does anyone know how long it is till they come back?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    lunch until 1:30 EST

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:

1:30 PM court resumes or until the jury returns, said HHBP...they may be enjoining the buffet that he arranged.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Just K For This Useful Post:

Wouldn't it have been easier for the defense to say that after the drowning Caylee was in the trunk of the car at some point rather then try to disprove the K-9 dogs and the scientific evidence that shows that she was. I mean, with the story the DT has come up with, couldn't they have conformed it to include Caylee being there, if even for a short period of time. MOO

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jojomonkey View Post
    i didn't know anything about that broken pipe issue - that's strange.
    I think a considerable amount of information contained in those letters was "planted material" to possibly be used as a part of the defense.

JB argued against all public disclosures but NEVER once took public issues with her letters being released......other than a weak "It's a violation of her privacy.".

I think that many comments made in those letters were made for the purpose of opening up a door to a possible theory at some point.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

I think it's a huge mistake to believe, even for a second, that this was any sort of accident. She didn't drown, Casey didn't accidentally over chorloform Caylee.

When the totality of evidence is looked at...computer searches to missing child sites, how to make chorloform, NECK BREAKING, etc...the DUCT TAPE it's a no brainer, Casey INTENDED to MURDER her own child.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast