Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Results 701 to 725 of 751

Thread: 2011.06.07 Sidebar (Trial Day Twelve)

  1. #701
    SewingDeb's Avatar
    SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,080
    Here's a direct link to the document. It is listed on page 5, iirc:

    http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.co...9/49548935.pdf


    Quote Originally Posted by Themis View Post
    I thought it was part of the search results. I ran an advanced search on the search link above -- showing posts and the earliest reference on Websleuths appears here in the All About Chloroform # 2 thread in about February of 2009.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...il#post3334445

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SewingDeb For This Useful Post:


  3. #702
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallihanna View Post
    So it seems like a lot of people think the SA didn't do good today - what's leading to that impression?
    I don't think that at all... in fact I have an opinion quite the opposite.

    I think it was slam dunk SA...

    MOO.. of course
    This bee my opinion

  4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:


  5. #703
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,284
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    I miss Zanny like the toothbrush I threw out three years ago...

    MOO of course LOL
    Oh, come on nurse! Don't you miss how she would take us all to Universal, and the park. We'd spend summer weekends at the beach, just the nanny and us kids!

    I just seems like a dream now, I guess.

    Oh, and the white dog...and Jacksonville...
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.


  6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tuffy For This Useful Post:


  7. #704
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    She was angry. It was really noticeable standing next to Jose, she was leaning forward on the desk standing up motioning with her eyebrows and he had a fake smile, talking out the side of his mouth trying to be discreet not making eye contact with her.
    Maybe she noticed her folks weren't there to suffer thru this today and thaat just made her sooo mad.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to gmt For This Useful Post:


  9. #705
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy View Post
    Oh, come on nurse! Don't you miss how she would take us all to Universal, and the park. We'd spend summer weekends at the beach, just the nanny and us kids!

    I just seems like a dream now, I guess.

    Oh, and the white dog...and Jacksonville...
    okay so maybe i miss her a little (like a milimeter) LOL

    eta: thing is.. while I am following along I am trying to send out birthday and anniversary cards to people who really do exist and who have pets that are alive etc LOL
    This bee my opinion

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:


  11. #706
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    okay so maybe i miss her a little (like a milimeter) LOL

    eta: thing is.. while I am following along I am trying to send out birthday and anniversary cards to people who really do exist and who have pets that are alive etc LOL
    Where were you today when I was so mad, at the FBI?

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gmt For This Useful Post:


  13. #707
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    449
    If ICA laid Caylee in the backyard after death, was she killed at home and how? Did she drowned her in the pool, that's why she is now saying it was a drowning?

    Was she killed in the car and then brought home, laid in the backyard while ICA borrowed a shovel to try and bury her in the backyard? Gave that up, too hard, put her back in the trunk and eventually the wheel well to her final resting place in the woods?

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rapunzel For This Useful Post:


  15. #708
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,169
    Quote Originally Posted by gmt View Post
    Where were you today when I was so mad, at the FBI?
    trust me I was here... my hands are still numb! ((hey! you can now say you saw someone type with their elbows cause I just did it LOL...))

    btw I actually liked the fbi guy.. I have a science background and completely understood what he was saying... and the state brought it home... moo
    This bee my opinion

  16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:


  17. #709
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    11,975

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by gmt View Post
    Forget JVM tomorrow she is going to have Mackenzie Phillips on.
    I dunno... she had MAJOR PROBLEMS! she never killed anyone (didn't her dad even get her pregnant? )... ok maybe she did have an abortion ...
    I still think she might be anti ICA
    I will watch to see...
    MOO

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:


  19. #710
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    615
    Ok that helps me because wow so much did not make sense to me, the use of different sample sizes, the percentage chart that he gave to JA then in my non scientific mind basically say it wasn't worth the paper he wrote it on. But if my understanding was wrong then I am so so glad. I don't mind being by myself here. I hope I am.

  20. #711
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    State of Confusion, Canada
    Posts
    8,828
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantPickle View Post
    This is going to sound SUPER crazy but when I follow a case or a high profile news story about a death (think Anna Nicole Smith or the death of a famous person...anyone newsworthy but that I did not know personally), I dream about them. It could be completely a non-case related/story related dream but none-the-less I dream about the person who died.....I've always kinda thought those dreams were my subconscious mind letting the spirit of that person in and showing me he/she is OK on the other side. It comforts me in some way.

    I haven't had one of those dreams yet with this story and it makes me sad to think her spirit is too busy to visit.

    Sure its a little nuts but eh, so am I ! hehe.
    Little Caylee's in the courtroom and in everybody's heart right now GP, or i'm sure she'd be in your dreams.

  21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sillybilly For This Useful Post:


  22. #712
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    I dunno... she had MAJOR PROBLEMS! she never killed anyone (didn't her dad even get her pregnant? )... ok maybe she did have an abortion ...
    I still think she might be anti ICA
    I will watch to see...
    MOO
    IIRC her own family (atleast her Mom) said it was not true, said she was a heavy drug user and ran through all her money and the allegations were just to sell a book for money. You can let me know how the show goes, cause I did not trust her and I didn't like her when she was on tv so I could just be biased you know.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gmt For This Useful Post:


  24. #713
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Midwest
    Posts
    11,464
    I need to for a moment!

    I get really angry about ICA...

    If she did not want to be bothered with Caylee... All she had to do was give her mother custody, or better yet, give ANYONE custody! She made a choice.

    Makes me so sick!

    I would have GLADLY adopted Caylee!

    Caylee should not have died!

    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!



  25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:


  26. #714
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by Softail View Post
    I need to for a moment!

    I get really angry about ICA...

    If she did not want to be bothered with Caylee... All she had to do was give her mother custody, or better yet, give ANYONE custody! She made a choice.

    Makes me so sick!

    I would have GLADLY adopted Caylee!

    Caylee should not have died!

    You and a million other people. Just rant on and hope the jury hears you.

  27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gmt For This Useful Post:


  28. #715
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,084
    Hey, does anyone know where Bones hit at the Anthony home? I've been in and out today so I may have missed it... tia.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:

    gmt

  30. #716
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,211
    I don't think Caylee died in her home or in the back yard. I do believe she was placed temporarily on the ground in the back yard within a few days after death because KC had not found a place to dispose of her, so brought her to the back yard to bury her. Even a day after death would certainly be long enough for residue to be desposited there that trained dogs could detect though odor might not have been strong enough that soon to be noticed by humans just a few feet away. Also, this would be long enough for residue to have been deposited in the car trunk, eventually staining the carpet.

    KC could not dig the hole, so she put the body back in the car (now triple bagged) where it continued to decompose. Maybe she continued searching for a disposal place for awhile but when the odor of decomp became very noticeable, the pet burial site area ended up being all KC could come up with.

  31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:


  32. #717
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,852
    Quote Originally Posted by wandering View Post
    They are diabolical. I must admit, I think KC is more intelligent than JB. I had to quit watching the trial because I can't stand stupid people, and JB fits that description perfectly. Why is he in charge of almost ALL of the cross examinations? Seems to me he should have saved some money to keep Linda Baden. It's pitiful. IMO
    It is pitiful, but thats his ego speaking. He still has CM & DCS...why doesn't he use them? Ego, pure ego.

  33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Capri For This Useful Post:


  34. #718
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,265
    Quote Originally Posted by gmt View Post
    Where were you today when I was so mad, at the FBI?
    What I caught of the FBI witness was not so great. Seems he needed lots of practice on being clear and concise. Wasn't sure who called this witness. Am I off base and missed to much of the testimony?

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tipstaff For This Useful Post:


  36. #719
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    Hey, does anyone know where Bones hit at the Anthony home? I've been in and out today so I may have missed it... tia.
    He testifies 1st tomorrow.

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gmt For This Useful Post:


  38. #720
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    St. Peters, Missouri
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post


    So glad you finally came out of lurking.
    Hello and welcome, I 'm a former "reader" who recently became a member. The folks here are great, intelligent, witty, have appropriate empathy, just a good bunch of people. Glad you've joined "us." Shalom

    Shalom, Sharai

  39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sharai For This Useful Post:


  40. #721
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Midwest
    Posts
    11,464


    I just want to point out that EVERYONE has choices. If you do not like what you see in the trial.... please remember - This is NOT reality TV. This is NOT entertainment!

    PLEASE do not ever let JB have a reason to say it is entertainment!

    This IS a murder trial. About a little girl named CAYLEE!


    So when you get "bored" you have other choices of things to do.

    Just sayin...
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!



  41. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:


  42. #722
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,852
    Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post
    I don't think Caylee died in her home or in the back yard. I do believe she was placed temporarily on the ground in the back yard within a few days after death because KC had not found a place to dispose of her, so brought her to the back yard to bury her. Even a day after death would certainly be long enough for residue to be desposited there that trained dogs could detect though odor might not have been strong enough that soon to be noticed by humans just a few feet away. Also, this would be long enough for residue to have been deposited in the car trunk, eventually staining the carpet.

    KC could not dig the hole, so she put the body back in the car (now triple bagged) where it continued to decompose. Maybe she continued searching for a disposal place for awhile but when the odor of decomp became very noticeable, the pet burial site area ended up being all KC could come up with.
    Just curiouse, where are you thinking she died? Car? or other?

  43. The Following User Says Thank You to Capri For This Useful Post:

    gmt

  44. #723
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipstaff View Post
    What I caught of the FBI witness was not so great. Seems he needed lots of practice on being clear and concise. Wasn't sure who called this witness. Am I off base and missed to much of the testimony?
    I wasn't sure either I don't think it mattered because if the SA didn't call him JB would make a big deal of it. BUT Nursebeeme has assured me its all good so I can sleep tonight. ( Without any assistance from KC).

  45. The Following User Says Thank You to gmt For This Useful Post:


  46. #724
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Midwest
    Posts
    11,464
    I'm done ranting! Thank you all for being here!

    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!



  47. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:


  48. #725
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    St. Peters, Missouri
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Good morning!! Links in my siggy and also a Casey cam.
    I am so sorry for your loss of your brother, Alan and his wife, Lisa. It must be difficult for you. I am glad you have posted this information and will be keeping you and your family in prayer. May God mend your hearts and comfort you throughout the grieving process. Shalom

    Shalom, Sharai

  49. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharai For This Useful Post:


Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)
    By beach in forum Trial Archive - Threads and References
    Replies: 1144
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 04:43 PM
  2. 2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)
    By beach in forum Trial Archive - Threads and References
    Replies: 1137
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 11:57 AM
  3. 2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)
    By beach in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1252
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 01:01 AM
  4. 2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine)
    By ynotdivein in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1083
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 01:16 AM
  5. 2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven
    By ynotdivein in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1178
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 12:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •