1070 users online (185 members and 885 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Good Morning!

Morning! Did anyone watch Chelsea Lately last night? One of the comedians, I didn't hear the joke but the punch line was "and the they had Casey Anthony as a babysitter" or something like that.

I also want to say that I find ABC to be the most objective of the news on the case. Both Dan Abrams and Ashley Banfield give good reports. Today Ashley B said the defense scored a small point when the FBI admitted chloroform can be found in some household products but that the defense pretty much got hammered.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    buenos dias everybody :-) Hey 'Beach thanks for that european style breakfast bar!!!!

Good morning friends!

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

RIP Zahra Baker, Caylee Anthony, Hannah Graham
    Where are You? Elizabeth Thomas, Bob Harrod, Kyron Horman, Stacy Peterson, Susan Powell, Deorr Kunz
    Justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German

Question

Just watched the Today show & they were depicting the State as having took a hit yesterday & not showing KC as the murderer. Also, the hinky meter also stated the State had a bad day yesterday. What do you think? I still say the State has a strong case against her. I am not a lawyer in any sense of the word, just a regular "Jane", but it makes me verrrry nervous when I hear these opinions. She can't get away with this (can she?)

Good morning everyone! Justice is one day closer. Justice for Caylee.

Good morning and thank you for the buffet! Does anyone know who will be called today?

Good morning!

Good morning friends. He we are once again. It's gonna be a hot day here. Peace

MelissaLee is offline Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. ~ Buddha
    Good morning, Everyone! Mmmmm...breakfast. Thanks, 'Beach - that looks delicious!

I'd been worried about yesterday and if the SA had taken a few blows, but re-watching it all, I think it really went quite well. I'm confident the Jurors believe that a decomposing body was in that backyard and in KC's trunk.

Hopefully Day 13 is another unlucky day for KC and the DT.
    ~ Just my opinion ~

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    Good morning indeed, and a little something for my fellow vegans/vegetarians

http://veganbyproxy.wordpress.com/category/recipes/

http://www.aliensdayout.com/2011/01/...-saturday.html
    Last edited by Eidetic; 06-08-2011 at 08:12 AM.

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Thanks for the protein-laden breakfast spread. A little fat from the meats and cheeses will keep us satiated until lunchtime. Bon Appetit!

Carpe diem.

Moved From Northern Ca Now Live in North Carolina
    Mornin' everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by headndownstream View Post
    Good morning and thank you for the buffet! Does anyone know who will be called today?
    Good morning WS Family...

They will start off with the other K9 handler...

I hope it's a better day today...we are getting one day closer to a conviction... I have a 10am appointment today...so I'll miss most of the morning session...but you all keep such good notes, I'll feel as if I've been here watching myself...TIA for all who post during trial....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast