2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
breakfastbuffett2.jpg

http://www.apartments-prague.biz/img...t%20buffet.jpg

Morning! Did anyone watch Chelsea Lately last night? One of the comedians, I didn't hear the joke but the punch line was "and the they had Casey Anthony as a babysitter" or something like that. :eek:

I also want to say that I find ABC to be the most objective of the news on the case. Both Dan Abrams and Ashley Banfield give good reports. Today Ashley B said the defense scored a small point when the FBI admitted chloroform can be found in some household products but that the defense pretty much got hammered.

buenos dias everybody :) Hey 'Beach thanks for that european style breakfast bar!!!!

Good morning friends! ;)

Just watched the Today show & they were depicting the State as having took a hit yesterday & not showing KC as the murderer. Also, the hinky meter also stated the State had a bad day yesterday. What do you think? I still say the State has a strong case against her. I am not a lawyer in any sense of the word, just a regular "Jane", but it makes me verrrry nervous when I hear these opinions. She can't get away with this (can she?)

Good morning everyone! Justice is one day closer. Justice for Caylee.

Good morning and thank you for the buffet! Does anyone know who will be called today?

Good morning friends. He we are once again. It's gonna be a hot day here. Peace

Good morning, Everyone! Mmmmm...breakfast. Thanks, 'Beach - that looks delicious!

I'd been worried about yesterday and if the SA had taken a few blows, but re-watching it all, I think it really went quite well. I'm confident the Jurors believe that a decomposing body :( was in that backyard and in KC's trunk.

Hopefully Day 13 is another unlucky day for KC and the DT.

Good morning and thank you for the buffet! Does anyone know who will be called today?

Good morning WS Family...:seeya:

They will start off with the other K9 handler...

I hope it's a better day today...we are getting one day closer to a conviction... I have a 10am appointment today...so I'll miss most of the morning session...but you all keep such good notes, I'll feel as if I've been here watching myself...TIA for all who post during trial....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/c/C449DC30780D8EEE/19/TYQ7T8BHlpg

At around the 11 minute mark (give or take 30 seconds), in his OS, Baez mentions Gail St. John and the video that she took. I'd say he's planning on showing this one. The video, which IMO, is scripted and staged. It's the one of her driving down Hopespring Drive and turning onto Suburban Drive, and stopping at the area where Caylee's remains were found. I say "scripted and staged" because what person in their right mind drives with windows up and the air off. The video is started at a time the air is on, then it gets turned off.

In this OS at this link, Baez goes on to describe a bit more about the car, Suburban Dr., Kronk, etc. Since I think the next witness for today, is another dog handler, it's interesting to compare what Baez has said in his OS, to what he may argue and object to today.

Dh came home from work yesterday and said that the news is stating that there is no case and no evidence, it is all circumstantial and unproven.

I just looked at him...and said "you know why they are saying that because they are not watching the trial...haven't seen the evidence...and the DT is running guard and running off at the mouth."

He just laughed at me...and said...all it needed for him was that the baby was missing 31 days...and the only reason that LE got called was because the Grandmother wanted to get KC to own up.

He thinks I am nuts and is worried that I am not getting things done around here....

Looks around at piles of laundry, etc...:truce:

Good Morning all!

Thanks for breakfast, beach! YUMMY!!!

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics