Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coloradoteacher View Post
    You can place a pic on facebook or myspace linking directly to a website- I don't think that this would have any contact with your hard drive then.. I did that for my avatar on websleuths.. I am sure he found that pic somewhere online and then posted it through a link to a website. That is one possibility, although I really don't think that this is crucial to the case. RM has admitted that he thought the pic was funny so he posted it.

Also, LKB saying they don't have GA's phone records is completely wrong- it is in the discovery and that is why all the timelines out there have his calls on them as well. Man, the spin is crazy.
    If you see the picture on your computer it means it has been downloaded to your hard drive.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
    Originally Posted by ThinkTank
    From watching the Inmate and Cindy over the past few days, I am convinced that Cindy is texting with the Inmate through Lisabeth Fryer's cell phone and also through Sims. It appears to me that the Inmate is rebuffing whatever Cindy is trying to convey to her. I believe I saw the Inmate mouth the words "it's not gonna happen" yesterday, to Sims.

June 4th - Fryer shows the Inmate her cell phone and scrolls down the message for her. The Inmate mouths "thank you".
    The Inmate tells Sims about it with a smirk on her face.
    Sims looks out in the audience to where Cindy sits and mouths "where is she at".

The Inmate is seen on a laptop during a break - the light from the electronic device eluminates the Inmate's face while she has it in her lap, and looking around to see who is observing her doing this.
    I can't figure out why this has not been reported to the OCSO. If she is communicating with the witnesses, somebody needs to know about it,
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:

hi all, I'm at work so I can't read all the pages of the thread, but is LA supposed to testify today? thanks!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patriciah For This Useful Post:

Maybe Lee will be brought in today to testify that he tried to get the password for the "owner" account from KC while she was in jail. The implication would be that she is the only one that had access to that user account or else he could have gotten it from GA or CA.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Marina2 For This Useful Post:

Good afternoon ev1! Left work early, doing alot of that lately lol. I have a question that has probably been asked. Does anyone know if the Jury during sequestration are allowed to have their cell phones? So many people have Smart Phones and internet access phones. I know they are restricted and bound to the Laws of the court and sequestration. But is that monitored if indeed they are allowed?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by faefrost View Post
    No just the general login, but at a period of time when all other known users of that computer could be accounted for elsewhere such as at work.
    No, the witness couldn't find which account the searches were done on, she said that information couldn't be retrieved.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

The fact that these searches were found, is imo, crucial. The defense can't claim it was George who did them and then killed Caylee because they've already said that Caylee died accidently in the swimming pool. So imo, they can't be seen as creating a lot of different theories for the way she died. They have to appear like they're actually telling the truth as what happened as told to them by Casey. So the jury can look back to everything they've learned today and conclude that; chloroform was found in the car - chloroform was found in the computer, someone did something with chloroform to that little girl. They really can't explain these searches.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Nali87 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Are pictures an individual stores at Photo Bucket, stored on the individual's computer or on the server for Photo Bucket?
    Thanks for asking. It makes me feel like a knowledgeable person.

On the server and after uploading you can delete your local copy and it will have no bearing on PB.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RR473 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    IMO Too many now place getting paid for appearing on TV and spouting NONSENSE above all else.

Originally he WAS for Caylee...not anymore.

Last night, He was still harping on testing the marrow to prove Caylee drowned. ...HUGE EYEROLL as well as chorline in the Anthony pool
    It would be great if Dr. G did the test on the marrow and could state that Caylee did or did not drown. On top of the dog searches hitting on the playhouse, and not the pool, that would go a long way to discounting the defense's scenario outlined in their opening statement.
    My posts are my opinion..........

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

Jose, if Casey does not win she is gonna tell on yooou... And LKB too...and AL...and...CM...and...AF...and...
    John 14:6

20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Chiquita71 For This Useful Post:

It would be great if the State has locked in depos asking the question of Lee, Cindy and George, on the morning of *****(date the file was deleted) did you delete any files from the computer. And under depo they all said NO.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to grandmaj For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by coloradoteacher View Post
    Couldn't agree more. LKB is BIASED and I do not see why In Session would even use her. Of course she is going to spin things. It upsets me when she is put on shows for that reason.
    I would think that they are of the opinion that it makes the trial more interesting and enccourages viewers to believe that she may get off or not be guilty. They might think that a show with no opposing opinions would not attract viewers.
    I am sure that there are guilty voters out there who will watch when someone like her comes on just to disagree with her. jmo of course

It's a profit game.
    "Crack up the music and dance!"

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ohiogirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
    Maybe Lee will be brought in today to testify that he tried to get the password for the "owner" account from KC while she was in jail. The implication would be that she is the only one that had access to that user account or else he could have gotten it from GA or CA.
    Oh good point.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    God, LKB's voice is like a Pomeranian yipping (no offense to adorable, innocent little poms or their adoring owners).

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

28. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Eidetic For This Useful Post:

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by shelbar53 View Post
    I hope her parents make lots of movie from their book and movie deals, then buy a bigger house and go on vacations and send casey pics of everything.
    And on those pics they'll write, "Having a wonderful time. Wish you were here. LOL".
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast