Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
    The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Re: folks hearing what happens at sidebar... Tweeters have indicated that they have a "white noise" machine in the court room that they put on during sidebar, and folks in the gallery at least can't hear what's going on. ICA is closer, so she may catch a word or two but ???
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by babycat View Post
    FWIW, one thing that has stuck with me ALL day, is something that momtective posted earlier today...

IF (as the defense claims) Caylee drowned in the pool and IF Jose concedes that the dog hits might have hit on a dead body in the back yard....

Why would someone carry Caylee from the pool to the opposite side of the yard before she was set down (presumably in the area the dogs hit on)? Seems like you would set her down immediately to try to do CPR, or just because she might have been somewhat heavy) Why carry her all the way across the yard just to set her on the ground in THAT spot? Seems more like a place someone would set her on the way to the playhouse/garage

It really hit me when momtective posted this earlier (she had a picture, too, which was much more effective!) and I just wanted to say thanks
    They are saying on HLN (sorry error fixed now) that it takes 24 hours for the body to begin to have evidence of decomp ( not sure I believe them).....what we have is the body was in 2 places.....the same spot in the backyard that both dogs hit on and final alerted to that is away from the pool, and in her car trunk....what if she triple bagged little Caylee out on the grass and then returned her to the trunk? how long does a body have to lay on the gound for the dogs to alert to? we know that she laid there long enough for the alert to happen....

also the lid of the sandbox may be big enough to cover her little body if she needed to leave it in the backyard for any length of time (ie: borrowing a shovel after realizing skin was starting to break down? this also leads me to believe that the duct taping happened before this time as well.....peri-mortem before decomp happened..... that may be a big factor in Dr. G's testimony .....just some ideas firing my neurons currently....
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mitzi View Post
    Thanks for this info...I guess I am skipping JVM again.
    I heard it was going to be on HLN at 7 pm I'm not sure it's the same station. HLN is the sister station to IN Session. Mc Kensey Phillips will give her thoughts on Casey abused. McKensey was abused by her father.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

6. The Following User Says Thank You to legalmania For This Useful Post:

I am so confused! Can someone help? They had this guy testify all day without anyone knowing or asking how many times searches had been made on any of the items that were being discussed? When JB was asking about how much time was spent on any particular site, what was the guy answering?

I just don't get this?!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pink Panther For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    I have a prediction to make...................tonight, Nancy Grace will begin her program with, "BOMBSHELL tonight -- tot-mom looked up how to make chloroform 84 times!"
    I know! I will miss it, though; we have our bi-annual CERT drill tonight. I suppose I can make the midnight rerun if I can stay awake.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PassTheMotrin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ami View Post
    Let's keep in mind that ICA is not a bright spark in the universe. Except for quick lying on her feet she really hasn't demonstrated any intellect at all. So while WE might realize fairly quickly that chloroform isn't a good babysitting option, it's entirely possible ICA (who cannot think ahead) thought it was probably just dandy.
    I just found a website that explains the process.No way in Hades I'd even attempt making it...plus I am not good at math.

So hard for me to believe that she made it but stranger things have happened.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LunaticFringe For This Useful Post:

Chloroform droplets from homemade stuff (finally got the wayback to work for me)
    Attached Images Attached Images

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ami For This Useful Post:

JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    She was talking and they ignored her. Horrible lawyers both of them.
    You don't normally see me defend JB and CM.

But my opinion is that ICA has to realize they're trying to do a job (or at least they should be). We all know ICA lies through her teeth. She's probably spouting about how she didn't do any of those searches the guy is wrong yada yada take your pick. However, it would appear that the Court might have moved into chambers to deal with something (unknown as of yet what the heck happened at the end) and JB and CM have to have their wheels turning in their heads to figure out what to do and how to deal with HHJP. JB had just had his butt handed to him with the 84 times testimony that was elicited by the witness because he didn't see where LDB would go with the witness.

I'm not saying JB and CM are fantastic attys (IMO they aren't) but ICA needs to let them do their job and quit with the theatrics.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by countzero View Post
    Wow, I'm gonna predict there will be three sets of numbers that ICA will have engrained in her brain when this is over.

31 - number of days between the day Caylee was murdered and the day she
    was reported "missing".

84 - number of times the browser was hit with the word "chloroform".

?? - The number of minutes, described in detail by Jeff Ashton, it took Caylee to
    die after she looked into the eyes of the person who applied the duct tape
    over her tiny nose and mouth.

The hoodie she bought with stolen Amy money - Number 82 - was a great number to be arrested in. She was so proud of herself. She thought she looked cool wearing that blue hoodie.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curious Me For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    I couldn't help thinking about what was going through George and Cindy's minds when they heard about the chloroform and homemade weapons searches today. This has to have been one of the most difficult days of the trial for them. Thoughts and prayers are with them this evening as they digest what they've learned about their daughter's computer activities.

Thats on my mind as well....Put these searches along with all her talk to Amy about her folks splitting up and leaving her with the house..so they (KC and Amy) could live together...I am getting the sense KC had far bigger plans going on in her head....KC is diabolical and one evil individual and wouldnt be at all surprised if she gets the DP.."Put her out of her misery"...Tho personally I would love to see her have to live the next 60 years incarcerated..solidary confinement would even be better!

Thoe searches took place 3 months before she claims Caylee died in that pool...I do not believe for one minute she died that way and actually pray she died in her sleep..chloroformed or not...I want to remember this sweet child happy and singing and dancing

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LyndyLoo For This Useful Post:

Does anyone know why the entries for FB and MS didnt include the user id/email? TIA

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Eye Wonder For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chasing.halos View Post
    I believe this was the old link: www.sci-spot.com/Chemistry/chloro2.htm
    The page, as of March 6, 2008 can be viewed here:

http://web.archive.org/web/200803061...ry/chloro2.htm

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Puzzler For This Useful Post:

JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
    Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
    Re: folks hearing what happens at sidebar... Tweeters have indicated that they have a "white noise" machine in the court room that they put on during sidebar, and folks in the gallery at least can't hear what's going on. ICA is closer, so she may catch a word or two but ???
    And she should be able to read on her attys laptop the realtime transcription from the court reporter.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JSR For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
    I thought the sidebar transcripts were being shown at the DT and State table as she transcribes it in real time.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    If she had plans for this, how did she think she would dispose of their bodies?
    No need .. Home Invasion or multiple sucide something like that .. She was already laying the stepping stones ie: parents divorce ..her getting house ...

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GetSmart For This Useful Post:

Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast