651 users online (89 members and 562 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 83 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

***Bump***

~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

good morning! Does anyone think Casey is still 'sick' and trial will be cancelled today?

I hope not. She wasn't ill enough yesterday to be brought into a hospital. I think the trial will go on today whether she is there or not. The judge isn't going to waste this jury's time.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ulnh30bPBK...rl-574x409.jpg

Good Morning...ALL,

I hope everyone is feeling much better this morning...

I know I sure had a headache after yeasterday....
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

Debbie3223 is offline Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light. :o)
    i have carpel tunnel bad from life as it is..but clicking on the arrow button and the thanks button.....dang.. i can hardly wipe my babys butt today...lol

www.givesmehope.com

Short, sweet, tear jerking 4-5 line stories one MUST read after reading true crime.

http://vodpod.com/watch/2135947-no-u...nse-is-expired

Hiliarous tribute to Kathy B... OMG too funny

I am wondering, does anyone know if Cindy and/or George has written ICA any letters since finding out what they they would be blamed for at their lawyers a couple of months ago? Or if they have deposited any money in her account since Mother's Day? Are they done delivering her clothes for court? Seems like what she has been wearing she has worn in the past.

Morning all. How is everyone doing today. The question of the day, WILL KC RETURN TO COURT THIS MORNING? TGIF Peace

Good morning everyone! Yesterday was quite a good day for the State, and I could see that Casey was surprised by the State's move to avoid the RK distraction that the defense had counted on creating. Like HHJP once said, "it's how you play the cards."

Casey's actions yesterday looked like some really bad acting, IMO. And, what is up with this entry on the Clerk of Courts records? Is this a request that no witness use the name "defendant" or the name "Casey Anthony?"

06/09/2011 Stipulation
    Witnesses Referring to Casey Anthony as the Defendant

This trial is not going as Casey had hoped, IMO. The State was not distracted by Baez's opening statement, and is trying the case the way that they know it should be tried. It is very interesting to go back and re-listen to Baez's OS, and to think about some of the things that they said during the jury selection. I have a feeling that Baez and Casey are not going to get several "distractions" introduced in at trial, if they choose to try to do so during their portion of the trial.
    Last edited by Sun; 06-10-2011 at 07:24 AM.

Eep... thank goodness we are civil about congregating online... in the offline world they are fighting at the courthouse over line breaking and had to have paramedics called in, this morning.

http://www.wesh.com/r/28193491/detail.html

Good morning - doughnuts!!! How did you know I wanted doughnuts! I never buy any and have not eaten any for years, but they look so good with the coffee!
    Just read an interesting article:

Just a few floors below where the Casey Anthony trial at the Orange County Courthouse is a place not very many people know about.

It is the Clothing Closet where donated outfits are stored and available for defendants declared indigent, such as Casey.

Brands such as Talbots, Perry Ellis, LL Bean are all available.

Lawyers can stop by the Clothing Closet, with just minutes to spare before rushing off to court with a client
    News 13 wants to be very clear, Casey Anthony's attorneys have not come to the Clothing Closet to ask for clothes for her, but they do have access to it if they want to.

Blouses similar to the ones Casey has worn so far -- a conservative blue shirt, a shirt sleeved stripped number and a high-collared blouse are available at the Clothing Closet.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...-Casey-Anthony
    Casey Anthony: She lies; we listen; it’s exhausting

Morning all!

Curious to see if she shows up in court today, too
    I think she will.........

Will miss most of the day, errands to do that I can't put off any longer

Even Bill S noted that the DT moved the computer from in front of her yesterday to make sure the jury could see her much better....................brilliant move from the DT...LOL!

Page 1 of 83 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast