Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
doughnuts.jpg

http://blog.foodservicewarehouse.com...tag/doughnuts/

milk.jpg

http://epicureandigest.com/milk-myths-and-utter-nonsense/

good morning! Does anyone think Casey is still 'sick' and trial will be cancelled today?

I hope not. She wasn't ill enough yesterday to be brought into a hospital. I think the trial will go on today whether she is there or not. The judge isn't going to waste this jury's time.

i have carpel tunnel bad from life as it is..but clicking on the arrow button and the thanks button.....dang.. i can hardly wipe my babys butt today...lol

I am wondering, does anyone know if Cindy and/or George has written ICA any letters since finding out what they they would be blamed for at their lawyers a couple of months ago? Or if they have deposited any money in her account since Mother's Day? Are they done delivering her clothes for court? Seems like what she has been wearing she has worn in the past.

Morning all. How is everyone doing today. The question of the day, WILL KC RETURN TO COURT THIS MORNING? TGIF Peace

Good morning everyone! Yesterday was quite a good day for the State, and I could see that Casey was surprised by the State's move to avoid the RK distraction that the defense had counted on creating. Like HHJP once said, "it's how you play the cards."

Casey's actions yesterday looked like some really bad acting, IMO. And, what is up with this entry on the Clerk of Courts records? Is this a request that no witness use the name "defendant" or the name "Casey Anthony?"

06/09/2011 Stipulation
Witnesses Referring to Casey Anthony as the Defendant

This trial is not going as Casey had hoped, IMO. The State was not distracted by Baez's opening statement, and is trying the case the way that they know it should be tried. It is very interesting to go back and re-listen to Baez's OS, and to think about some of the things that they said during the jury selection. I have a feeling that Baez and Casey are not going to get several "distractions" introduced in at trial, if they choose to try to do so during their portion of the trial.

Good morning - doughnuts!!! How did you know I wanted doughnuts! I never buy any and have not eaten any for years, but they look so good with the coffee!
Just read an interesting article:

Just a few floors below where the Casey Anthony trial at the Orange County Courthouse is a place not very many people know about.

It is the Clothing Closet where donated outfits are stored and available for defendants declared indigent, such as Casey.

Brands such as Talbots, Perry Ellis, LL Bean are all available.

Lawyers can stop by the Clothing Closet, with just minutes to spare before rushing off to court with a client
News 13 wants to be very clear, Casey Anthony's attorneys have not come to the Clothing Closet to ask for clothes for her, but they do have access to it if they want to.

Blouses similar to the ones Casey has worn so far -- a conservative blue shirt, a shirt sleeved stripped number and a high-collared blouse are available at the Clothing Closet.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/260300/Little-known-Clothing-Closet-available-for-Casey-Anthony

Morning all!

Curious to see if she shows up in court today, too
I think she will.........

Will miss most of the day, errands to do that I can't put off any longer :(

Even Bill S noted that the DT moved the computer from in front of her yesterday to make sure the jury could see her much better....................brilliant move from the DT...LOL!

I will watch only the beginning before going to work. Wish I could just stay home and put everything on hold until the trial is over and we have justice for Caylee.

Morning all!

Curious to see if she shows up in court today, too
I think she will.........

Will miss most of the day, errands to do that I can't put off any longer :(

Hi Bon! Whether KC is ill or not she will eventually have to face the music. Then what will she do?

Good Morning Caylee Friends!!!

Waiting with anticipation like most of you, but have to wonder....

I am assuming we will hear from Dr G this morning since that is where we appear to be in the prosecution laying out their story....

So since we are at the point of the forensics involved with the remains discovery, does this mean we will NOT be hearing from TES, Dominic Casey, or any other players involved in the actual SEARCH for the remains?

Seems like we jumped past this "chapter"??

Eep... thank goodness we are civil about congregating online... in the offline world they are fighting at the courthouse over line breaking and had to have paramedics called in, this morning. :(

http://www.wesh.com/r/28193491/detail.html

Whoa! I sure hope that courthouse security is very, very careful about who they let into the courtroom today. Some of those in line seemed like they might have trouble adhering to HHJP's courtroom policies and decorum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288