Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Buffet-Breakfast.jpg

http://youoffendmeyouoffendmyfamily....fet-breakfast/

Thank you Beach, I'm up and early but thought I was late. *snorts*

Morning, guys.

Have to take Elder Feline Queen to the vet at noon, so I won't be able to watch all of the court session today. I'll hang in as long as possible, though.

Thanks for the buffet, Beach. My diet appreciates the option of fruit. :)

Thanky Beach.:seeya:Goodmorning folks...didn't sleep well after my Dr G dance party last night...hoope that does not mean anything bad is coming down the pike. My heart couldn't take it.

good morning all! Do we know who is going to be on today?

That siggy line is a doosie...I cannot keep my eyes off of it when your posts come in...it is amazing to say the least...great finds.

Thanky Beach.:seeya:Goodmorning folks...didn't sleep well after my Dr G dance party last night...hoope that does not mean anything bad is coming down the pike. My heart couldn't take it.

Yeah, well I think you injured yourself doing Burpee's and just don't want to admit it. :floorlaugh:

Wow, thanks for the spread Beach..looks like we're eating in Germany this morning :clap: We are an international bunch, aren't we. :giggle:

That siggy line is a doosie...I cannot keep my eyes off of it when your posts come in...it is amazing to say the least...great finds.

yeah I was shocked at the amounts of photos that were similar. Creepy to think his first murder was at 27.

ITA *LOVE* it! I cannot look away lol

Good morning, Friends! :coffeews:

:seeya: Good morning everyone!

Thanks for breakfast, Beach. It looks scrumptous!

Yeah, well I think you injured yourself doing Burpee's and just don't want to admit it. :floorlaugh:

HaHa...I did about 5 and then stopped..pacing myself...at my age ya hafta! BTW, I think I may have an eensy bit of a hangover from the bubbly we were toasting Dr G with before we danced our naked victory dance around the house...just close your eyes. I used to tell the kids that after 9:00pm on date night (Fri) if they didn't want to see naked old people and be scarred for life to stay in their rooms or stay out til 11:00....worked like a charm.

Good Morning everyone!

Interested to see what is in store for today. I am hoping to see the trial on HLN as there is no In-Session on Saturday but last weekend HLN did not have it on which In-Session said it would. I am hoping.

Good morning. So happy I can stay here most of the morning with you. Peace and have a wonderful relaxing weekend/

I'm STILL laughing over Dr. Fessel's comment about ICA's "illness" the other day.

"Give the girl a few snorts of chloroform, and let's get this show on the road!"

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member