Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Good morning to all ! I slept like a baby, all due to Dr. G's testimony yesterday, no doubt. The trial will be televised on HLN at 9 am today, for those who are wondering.

Anyone have an idea as to who will testify today ?

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

Mountain Kat..as to who Dominic Casey is. He was the private detective first hired by the defense team, then worked for Cindy and George.

He was poking around on suburban (near the body) an entire month before Mr Kronk found Caylee.

He claims he was checking the woods on suburban based on a psychic tip *snorts*

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sumbunny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jmfstl View Post
    I vote your sig the best on websleuths of the week.
    Someone has a siggy that says, "Oh, the ionry of it all!"
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~Bob Dylan

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

I wonder if Dominic will testify, anyone know ?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

The following was in one of the letters that ICA wrote to RA. I wonder if ICA is still feeling the same way now?

I have pens! It's oddly funny to keep saying it, but like a 5-year old, I'm rightfully proud. The scoop, in case you are still unaware... the day I was indicted, definitely not one of my better days, the "jury" or better stated - Grand Jury, pushed for the death penalty. Well... a couple of days ago, the prosecutor decides that they "don't have enough evidence to proceed". Although the entire basis of the case is unwarranted, and saying that I am "falsely accused", is BEYOND an understatement, but at least they're starting to back off, and maybe realize that innocence is a big factor here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun View Post
    The following was in one of the letters that ICA wrote to RA. I wonder if ICA is still feeling the same way now?

I have pens! It's oddly funny to keep saying it, but like a 5-year old, I'm rightfully proud. The scoop, in case you are still unaware... the day I was indicted, definitely not one of my better days, the "jury" or better stated - Grand Jury, pushed for the death penalty. Well... a couple of days ago, the prosecutor decides that they "don't have enough evidence to proceed". Although the entire basis of the case is unwarranted, and saying that I am "falsely accused", is BEYOND an understatement, but at least they're starting to back off, and maybe realize that innocence is a big factor here.
    Omg, wow!
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tuffy For This Useful Post:

I have a question...after watching HLN last night I was really confused by some of the comments. A few of the attorneys were saying that nobody can "prove" that ICA was with Caylee when she died and would have to let her walk. Does anyone with more experience than me with trials know if they are right???
    When people show you who they are, believe them-Maya Angelo

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lmcgill For This Useful Post:

In my dreams, Dominic would take the stand last for the prosecution and state "The defense team told me where Caylee was tossed in the woods".

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sumbunny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by susietigger View Post
    good morning all! Do we know who is going to be on today?
    bbm
    There are a lot of OCSO in the witness list. Maybe we will see more folks from the Sherrif's Office today. I don't think we will ever see the jail tape of ICA learning about the finding of the remains, but an officer sent Yuri an email to describe ICA's actions. Maybe that wil come up today????

Would anyone like fresh squeezed orange juice?

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MDdetective For This Useful Post:

Good morning all. Let's hope this is as good a day as yesterday for the prosecution team. Heard a TH last night say they were so impressed with this team, that they had not seen such a successful team in a long while. YAY!

19. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by susietigger View Post
    yeah I was shocked at the amounts of photos that were similar. Creepy to think his first murder was at 27.
    actually it is possible that he murdered earlier....when he was in his teens...one murder in Tacoma remains unsolved and was in his neck of the woods.....
    jmo

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:

I have decided to say a prayer this Am for Judge Perry and others...yes even ICA. Basically for her to sit there and have a realization of what she has done and to take her medicine and stop this self absorbed mind set and to confess her deed and accept responsibility. For swift and justice for Caylee and to have this DT to stop getting in the way of that. For peace to follow the members of the jury and for their main concern to also bring Justice to a little girl that only wanted love. To guide the members of the SA Team to win Justice for Caylee.
    Ga & Ca of course .. there are so many to include in this prayer .. but "HE" knows my heart and what needs to be done..
    Last edited by GetSmart; 06-11-2011 at 08:26 AM. Reason: ETA

Good morning one and all. Work's getting in the way of watching today. I'll be here in spirit to serve little Caylee.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

I agree with her. I know many innocent people who drive around town with their child rotting in the trunk of their car. Happens all the time. Doesn't mean anything.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~Bob Dylan

26. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    I wonder if Dominic will testify, anyone know ?
    I hope so. Didn't he get some type of Immunity deal??? If so, I'm thinking he may have a few BOMBSHELLS.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MDdetective For This Useful Post:

jmfstl is offline I am here for one reason "CAYLEE ANTHONY"
    IMO what will be up is the Botanist explaining the plant growth. I think the SA will now want to prove how long poor Caylee was in the woods before she was found. Remember the DT wants to say she was placed there recently and the scene was "staged"
    I don't like speculation or hypotheticals

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jmfstl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sumbunny View Post
    Mountain Kat..as to who Dominic Casey is. He was the private detective first hired by the defense team, then worked for Cindy and George.

He was poking around on suburban (near the body) an entire month before Mr Kronk found Caylee.

He claims he was checking the woods on suburban based on a psychic tip *snorts*
    Yep and he makes me nervous in the extreme for that freaking reason.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stilettos For This Useful Post:

Good morning everyone. Thanks Beach for the yummy breakfast. Now I've got to go stuff my mouth with it. Helps to keep me quiet.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jackson44 For This Useful Post:

after someone read her lips yesterday during either Dr. G or the video she was shaking her head and saying that it was bull....~~~~ so I would assume she still believes she is innocent....and this is a f whim......
    jmo

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:

I found myself so angry yesterday, beside the obvious reason that we are watching a murder trial for a toddler. I just could not stand watching the defense woman lawyer "comfort" ICA and I do not get why the judge allowed it nor why the prosecution did not object. Hand her a tissue for the fake cry, but putting your arms around her and hugging her?? Totally inappropriate. And CM's behavior also just ticks me off. Telling the LDB to "stay right there" when she helped him with the computer( obviously an old, sexist goat who can't handle tech stuff) and his snippy Perry Mason wanna be questioning style. Ok enough of my rant..let me change emotionally gears just like ICA.
    Good Morning everyone and how is everyone today? Fabulous I hope!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
    Yep and he makes me nervous in the extreme for that freaking reason.
    He makes me nervous as well. I have a feeling the SA won't call him at all. The mere fact that he could make George look more guilty then innocent is a factor.

Considering Cindy said she sent "her people" out to suburban and found nothing irks me.

We never did get to see his deposition. I know there was paper work filed for transcripts on his depo.

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sumbunny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by crimesnooper View Post
    I found myself so angry yesterday, beside the obvious reason that we are watching a murder trial for a toddler. I just could not stand watching the defense woman lawyer "comfort" ICA and I do not get why the judge allowed it nor why the prosecution did not object. Hand her a tissue for the fake cry, but putting your arms around her and hugging her?? Totally inappropriate. And CM's behavior also just ticks me off. Telling the LDB to "stay right there" when she helped him with the computer( obviously an old, sexist goat who can't handle tech stuff) and his snippy Perry Mason wanna be questioning style. Ok enough of my rant..let me change emotionally gears just like ICA.
    That hugging thing was really getting to me also, I had to keep looking away.
    What is that woman's purpose besides babysitting anyway?

41. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to The Farm For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lmcgill View Post
    I have a question...after watching HLN last night I was really confused by some of the comments. A few of the attorneys were saying that nobody can "prove" that ICA was with Caylee when she died and would have to let her walk. Does anyone with more experience than me with trials know if they are right???
    No experience with trials, but I can still say, "What a crock!". The state has already proven to me, beyond any reasonable doubt, that ICA had possession of that child's body post mortem. So where did she get it from? Zanny? George? Mr. Kronk?

43. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

THAT my dear Crimesnooper is WHY I had to start today with that prayer.

45. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GetSmart For This Useful Post:

I think it was JVL or NG last night who did a side by side of Cindy on the stand, and ICA laying her head on DS's shoulder. They opined that ICA has replaced Cindy with DS as her mother figure. Bleh.

47. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast