Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Quote Originally Posted by NoeticSoul View Post
    I felt the SAME way yesterday. It makes my blood boil, too, that the Inmate can flip a FAKE emotional switch when the jury leaves. I SO wish the jury could see that! Luckily, I don't even think that they care.
    I agree it made me so mad she was dry sobbing and then the jury left and she was flirting with her DT. Yuck!

Ted and Casey 2 of a kind

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to susietigger For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by littlemisslegal View Post
    good morning all!! went to trial yesterday . in line at 5:30. got in around lunch time. today i think judge is going to be very mad a site published photos and orlando paper reporter is alleged to have taken pics. i think some heads will be spinning. this could change some things in that court room and media.

after seeing pics i had a hard time getting images out of my thoughts from court room. if caylee can have any idea of her impact on the world she would say - hey i was just a lil girl who only wanted my life to be fun and grow up to be a woman who lived her life with smiles and sunshine. who took it away mommy??
    Well,first,my thanks for being there for Caylee!

Can you describe the simulation video and how much the tape covered Caylee's face.
    Considering how wide the tape was,could you envision it NOT covering her mouth and nose?
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by littlemisslegal View Post
    good morning all!! went to trial yesterday . in line at 5:30. got in around lunch time. today i think judge is going to be very mad a site published photos and orlando paper reporter is alleged to have taken pics. i think some heads will be spinning. this could change some things in that court room and media.

after seeing pics i had a hard time getting images out of my thoughts from court room. if caylee can have any idea of her impact on the world she would say - hey i was just a lil girl who only wanted my life to be fun and grow up to be a woman who lived her life with smiles and sunshine. who took it away mommy??
    I'm wondering the same thing....

I still amazed that the pics hacked into earlier after seeing the lack of computer skills jb has......still shake my head about that easel....he has had three years...one would think he could do something better for visuals.....
    jmo

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
    I think she was full of it and just pizzed and putting on an act...and the DT wants her to look childlike so the enveloping hug from lawyer-momma plays into that. Makes me wanna
    Well, whether the emotions are real or fake...doesn't matter to me one way or the other. Wouldn't even matter to me if she was wailing over Caylee, to be perfectly frank. I'm here to look at facts and evidence. That's it. Post-remorse...not relevant. Acting for the jury...not relevant. Boohoo'ing for getting caught...not relevant.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~Bob Dylan

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

Mornin Peeps - RL keeps bouncing me around, but I can be here for a bit today. Thanks again to all of you who posted on the trial thread yesterday afternoon.

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    Good Morning friends

Anyone know who will be on the stand this morning?
    Given lots of entomlogical evidence was entered last night. I reckon Dr Neil Haskell might be up today.

and or Dr Hall the botanist.......short day though
    "I need someone that'll take the information that I'm giving them" Casey Anthony July 25th 2008

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to krisskross For This Useful Post:

Mornin' all! We're another day closer in the march to justice for Caylee Anthony.
    The purity of a person's heart can be quickly
    measured by how they regard animals.
    Anonymous

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to truthsleuth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    My personal feeling is that her emotions (some of them anyway) were probably real. But I sure don't think she was crying and carrying on over the loss of her daughter. She sure didn't seem to "lose it" over her daughters remains rotting in her car while she was engaged in a hotbody contest.
    I think she was crying because she knows this testimony is cooking her goose in the eyes of the jury. She is crying because she never wanted any of this evidence found. I think she really thought this would never happen.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

16. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Tuffy For This Useful Post:

I have done some searches for other trials on line and found a few and I swear NONE of them have the "accused" acting in such a manner or the DT acting like this.
    Even Ole John Couey sat there and colored in his coloring book and wore a suit..

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GetSmart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by susietigger View Post
    they are talking about the trial on good morning america
    Showing any of the pictures they bought with their 30 pieces of silver?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TiaM For This Useful Post:

Good morning, everyone!

Hoping that our wonderful SA's leave a lasting impression in the minds of the jurors for the weekend--something else to add to the growing stack of evidence against ICA.
    Last edited by cleo612; 06-11-2011 at 08:55 AM.
    "I've always found brilliance untempered by failure is purely arrogance, but brilliance that has overcome failure can be truly useful to your fellow man." ~~~Paul Zuckerman, Attorney at Law

All posts are my opinion only.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cleo612 For This Useful Post:

Are any News stations televising the trial today?

TIA

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reeseeva For This Useful Post:

they are talking about the trial on good morning america
    Wow...so uncanny...so many of the same mannerisms, faces...I wonder what she would have become....

Good morning WS Family

One day closer to a conviction...

Dr. G brought the balance back into this trial. No way an accidental death would call for duct tape anywhere on a childs face...or to be tossed in the woods and left there to decompose while the mother is partying hearty...Glad Dr. G came to Caylee's rescue....I Dr. G and all the SAs who will get Caylee the justice she so deservingly deserves...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:

good morning all!! I can't speak for everyone, but I am ready to see the "HOME DEPOT" videos........
    "God's sense of justice is much better than our own"- My Dear Darlene

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camcneishg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    I thought for a moment there that she was going to scoop her up like a baby and cradle her in her arms.
    Sure looked that way. That's ok,,,the writing seems to be on the wall.

If it were me I would stick a pacifier in her mouth and tell her to man up already because this is what you get for murdering your child so you can party.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The Farm For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
    HHJP sure thought so...as he cut him off at the knees....I believe he told him that he would wait to rule on further mistrial requests (Pfffffft) until the verdict is in, but not posted.
    Just loving this judge.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Good morning all!
    Was talking with my mom this morning, who has only been following the case a little bit, I told her what the DT opening statements were...her response " that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard"
    I agreed!
    Ridiculous! Re-donkulous, Re-Kronkulous!

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lmcgill View Post
    I have a question...after watching HLN last night I was really confused by some of the comments. A few of the attorneys were saying that nobody can "prove" that ICA was with Caylee when she died and would have to let her walk. Does anyone with more experience than me with trials know if they are right???
    BBM:

Do you remember who these attorneys were ?

Was one of them Linda Kenny Baden -- that is something she would definitely say.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

the restaurant at the end of the universe
    Good Morning! I want to see Tim Miller today but it looks like it will be all entymologists and botanists, do you think? Baez will probably point out that they are not chemists or ball-bearing salesmen or philosophers.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tragco For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    Allow me to say that there is a special place in he77 for folks who published photos that were strictly forbidden.

Me thinks there will be fallout this morning.
    I do believe that HHJP will show his authoritative side abit this mornin'. It will be interesting to see...and methinks that the minimum that will happen is a reprter gets her bootie chewed and herself booted from the courtroom...if he is playing serious there will be contempt charges...we shall see.

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to stilettos For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy View Post
    I think she was crying because she knows this testimony is cooking her goose in the eyes of the jury. She is crying because she never wanted any of this evidence found. I think she really thought this would never happen.
    IMO, she is crying because she is mad and knows that this time she will not be able to lie her way out of this mess!

BTW/OT: Casey claims George got rid of Caylee's body...but she called on Cindy 7 times June 16, 2008 and only once on George... I would think Cindy would know more than George IMO.

42. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MADJGNLAW For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
    I have done some searches for other trials on line and found a few and I swear NONE of them have the "accused" acting in such a manner or the DT acting like this.
    Even Ole John Couey sat there and colored in his coloring book and wore a suit..
    one of the mendendez boys was coddled.....
    jmo

44. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    Well,first,my thanks for being there for Caylee!

Can you describe the simulation video and how much the tape covered Caylee's face.
    Considering how wide the tape was,could you envision it NOT covering her mouth and nose?
    Thanks, Miss James. I think this bothers me about them not releasing these pictures. I am convinced that the tape must have easily covered both.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

46. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tuffy For This Useful Post:

jmfstl is offline I am here for one reason "CAYLEE ANTHONY"
    I don't like speculation or hypotheticals

48. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jmfstl For This Useful Post:

I agree it made me so mad she was dry sobbing and then the jury left and she was flirting with her DT. Yuck!
    Yep. ICA is filled with RAGE anyone with eyes can see that. Funny.. I thought she was "incapable" of showing normal emotions? SO why is she being coached to show ANY emotions? Oh, JB, you can't have it both way's honey!! LOL What a mess you've made for yourself and your Inmate.
    The Soul is never complete; it's continually in a state of becoming more. That's why you are Forever.

Justice for Stacy Peterson & Kathleen Savio

Find Stacy Peterson|timeline

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

Every 16 minutes someone dies by suicide.

Make a Difference. Save a Life. Walk in 2014
    Shedding light on the epidemic of suicide by giving survivors a voice.
    http://www.theovernight.org/

50. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to NoeticSoul For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast