Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    I like Lenny just fine-- he came running to try and help find Caylee, and I think his heart has always been in the right place. He got an eyeopening by tangling with KC, though, and I don't think he'll ever quite recover. He's incensed, but a true advocate of Caylee's. He wants justice for her very badly.

His style and theories? Well...
    I agree....thank you.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angeleleven For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Nope, I don't see it. Caylee was wrapped in plastic, she wouldn't have been stuck together with anything. People hold frozen items all the time, no reason why a person couldn't hold a frozen 30# baby long enough to transfer it from the freezer to the car trunk. What would be impossible would be balancing a 30# frozen baby on the end of a shovel.

I think Casey killed Caylee at the house after she tried frantically to find a babysitter so she could spend the evening with Tony. When Cindy and George both told her no, she killed Caylee and left her in the backyard while she decided what to do next.
    what do you think happened to the roll of duct tape?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wandering For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by roseofsharon View Post
    Tim Miller and his team are voluntary. TM and CA had a falling out, as CA told TM that he led her to believe the searches would be for an alive CMA.
    Then why did they have Nejames represent them for at that time? I thought that they hired him in regard to Texas Equasearch. They needed an attorney to represent them for a volunteer organization?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to allycat1208 For This Useful Post:

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by allycat1208 View Post
    Did the A's hire Tim Miller on their own? If so, why would they if they believed Caylee was alive? Tim Miller and his group only searches for dead children, right? Or does he search for live people too like a private eye? It does not make sense since they had Dominic to search for a live Caylee.
    Tim and TES search for the missing-young or old. Unfortunately, many or most times the "missing" become "found deceased".
    I am reminded of Tim's statement that Caylee was a cold case before he, and also LE, were ever approached!

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to essies For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm View Post
    We can only surmise what she thinks by what she does, imho. That said, she is a mess psychologically and most likely did not get there by herself. I don't think I used the word 'normal' in my post and was merely pointing something out that I felt strongly about as well.

Doesn't matter what she thinks I guess, nor I. Just what the jury thinks.
    Sorry if my post sounded as if it was directed at you - I got carried away using your post as a launching pad for expressing how peeps often post as if they know what the A's are thinking. How do they know?

It doen't matter in the end what I think either. It'll be interesting to see how this all turns out considering we still will know more than they'll get to know. Whatever happens, it'll be tough for them or maybe not. I don't know that either!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Leonard Padilla is a vile man... he was extremely nasty to Tim Miller when he came into town to find Caylee and he was extremely malicious towards Roy Kronk when he found Caylee. Instead of helping Tim, he worked against him. Instead of praising Roy, he villified him.

I do not like him at all.
    Justice for Trayvon

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    She had nothing to do with her death but her attempts at covering up and lying for ICA have been going on since July 16th 2008. They are well documented.
    You do not need to lie for an innocent person.
    Well, you know how well I'm versed in the background of this case, Zsa Zsa.

From what little I do know, though...the personalities within the family, and the family dynamic as a whole, seems to be (looking for appropriate word) unusual. I see ALOT of denial there. What generates that within the family, I really haven't the faintest idea. But, at least where CA and ICA are concerned, reality seems to be something they think they can wish or lie away.

Bottom line for me, though, where CA is concerned, is that she did absolutely nothing to cause the death of this little girl. Nor do I believe she had anything to do with covering it up. I think she desperately needed to believe her daughter was innocent of this, and maybe made some unwise choices as a result of that need.

There but for the grace of God go you or I, you know?
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

LP has a history of lying that rivals Casey's. Not one thing he says is believable, it's all about the show and drawing attention to himself. Truthfully, he sickens me.
    Pull my finger!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hot Dogs For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by allycat1208 View Post
    Then why did they have Nejames represent them for at that time? I thought that they hired him in regard to Texas Equasearch. They needed an attorney to represent them for a volunteer organization?
    No, they just needed a Lawyer to try and get Immunity for them ( how many grandparents of missing kids need that)...
    He represented TM later for free.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wandering View Post
    I think the duct tape was used up at the command posts, personally. George was using that tape as innocently and publicly as you can. Someone who had used that duct tape to cover up an accident as first degree murder would have not been carrying that duct tape all around town.
    Justice for Trayvon

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

I can't fathom her leaving the baby's body in the backyard while she was at TL's watching the two videos. GA/CA could have gone into the yard with their dogs during this time.

MK said there was no odour in the car when the four of them drove to restaurant/club? I don't remember what date that was, so the baby's body must have been hidden somewhere.

imo

It was figured out when MK got on the stand that she had gotten the dates wrong.. and that she was actually in the ica's car before sweet little caylee was killed.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LEFT-COASTER For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wandering View Post
    I have no idea. Casey could have tossed out her car window somewhere. What has me wondering is that Casey asked one of her friends (Amy?) if she had any duct tape.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

LP has appeared on a lot of the TH's shows, but it is usually along with other guests and every time he tries to explain what he knows, he gets cut off/interrupted and imo, he does not get any respect and many times he gets laughed at, but I think he has relevant information regarding RK, however, I have yet to hear him be allowed to finish his statements.

JIMO
    I totally agree! I had the same idea about Zanny being code for Xanax when the excuse of the nanny was first mentioned, but no one else ever mentioned it on tv until LP. He may be quirky, but his instincts are fairly intuitive. And that defense attorney on Dr. Drew's show is an idiot IMO.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jstwondering For This Useful Post:

Nope, I don't see it. Caylee was wrapped in plastic, she wouldn't have been stuck together with anything. People hold frozen items all the time, no reason why a person couldn't hold a frozen 30# baby long enough to transfer it from the freezer to the car trunk. What would be impossible would be balancing a 30# frozen baby on the end of a shovel.

I think Casey killed Caylee at the house after she tried frantically to find a babysitter so she could spend the evening with Tony. When Cindy and George both told her no, she killed Caylee and left her in the backyard while she decided what to do next.
    Would freezing the body hault rigor motis, as it does not appear from evidence collected that shrouding of the body took place.

Just wondering why would KC need to balance CMA on the end of a shovel. I would think the body would be placed on the ground, a hole dug and then the body rolled into the hole and then turned JIMO

28. The Following User Says Thank You to roseofsharon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    I have wondered if it's intentional.

The way JB keeps asking everybody if they're getting rich from this trial and seems to have an inexplicable unwillingness to use the sophisticated visual aids the court provides I wouldn't put it past the DT to try and cultivate the notion that the defense team of the poor indigent defendant is so out of funds and outresourced by the state that the state has an unfair advantage over the defendant. A kind of David-Goliath battle going on, so to speak.
    I actually wondered that too.. but i think it will not work as he comes off looking foolish..

30. The Following User Says Thank You to LEFT-COASTER For This Useful Post:

Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast