Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1503

Thread: 2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Quote Originally Posted by LyndyLoo View Post
    Well I guess all I can say with that factoid that those set of keys are only useful IF you have access to the vehicle...That set of keys did come in handy when he had to go to the towyard to retrieve that car..and wowza..look at what he found????..

Just trying to use common sense...Do you believe for one minute he would have even paid that hefty bill to retrieve that car IF he knew about Caylee being in that trunk???...Yikes..doubt it..let it go to the junk yard and get crushed up...bye bye to evidence against either himself or his daughter??

..I really hope that the DT can somehow show that George did have access and oh yeah..he would have to have a close relationship with Mr. Kronk to aid him in getting into the trunk , steal Caylee's body, get all the household items to package her up, and place Caylee in that unusual hidding spot...DT best be able to prove of what they most definately asserted...not a wise thing to do for any defense...Scott's lawyer also made promises..couldnt back them up and look what happened?...Hummm
    I'm sure the state investigated Kronk thoroughly, and his bank account, if he were shown to help GA. They didn't even know each other.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wandering For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    Tracy was questioned but never depo'd or listed on either witness listings from what I remember, so there is nothing in the way of her being a part of the trial, period.
    Can you imagine? How on earth would she explain the letters/money sent to the inmate?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cheewawa007 View Post
    Question is, did she have the money to have an abortion? She probably tried to hide the pregnancy from her parents in hopes of stealing the money from a friend or family member & by then it was too late to have one. She had no choice but to have the baby.

Heck, from the many men she appeared to sleep with, she could have demanded money from all of them. I'm surprised she did'nt, knowing what a liar and thief she is.
    My posts are IMO, MOO ...Unless I have a link to back it up.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 2door73chevy For This Useful Post:

the restaurant at the end of the universe
    I have watched this five times now. I just see Cindy messing with the glasses. I see no signals at all.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tragco For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wandering View Post
    I'm sure the state investigated Kronk thoroughly, and his bank account, if he were shown to help GA. They didn't even know each other.
    That's right, and Kronk's supervisor also did not live down the street from George. That was an LP started rumor.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlelover View Post
    I agree, I don't think she'll get anything less than LWOP, but I am reserving judgement on the DP until I see the rest of the Pros evidence. She may very well get the DP too.

I actually think that the opposite is going to happen. Many people have said because she is young, female and cute (was, lol) that they will be inclined to show some mercy. I think it's going to backfire, I think people and hopefully the jury are outraged and will ask for the sternest penaly possible which will be death.
    Yes, mothers who kill their children are not looked upon kindly.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wandering For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tragco View Post
    I have watched this five times now. I just see Cindy messing with the glasses. I see no signals at all.
    I think it's funny that Cindy can't even rub her nose without someone trying to turn it into something nefarious.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

Since there was a steaknife in the car (why did LDB stop CA when she mentioned it?) I have to think the duct tape may have also been with it. It makes me wonder if ICA ran into the kitchen and grabbed a steaknife from the drawer to cut the tape. hmm, that may mean she was in her bdrm w/Caylee at the time. Brainstorming here..I go back and forth between ICA killing Caylee in the bedrm/or car.

Unforutnately, Cindy, the Queen of Clean, cleaned it, washing any threads from the tape in her quest. She may have removed the tape and never told LE. She did return some things to Yuri after they were cleaned but dollars to donuts she didn't return it all. I suspect she returned what could be seen with the naked eye from outside the vehicle.

IIRC, there were mounds of trash at the curb every week during the first month.
    Last edited by Whisperer; 06-12-2011 at 06:47 PM.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I think it's funny that Cindy can't even rub her nose without someone trying to turn it into something nefarious.
    you can't see where she takes the part of the glasses that go behind your ears and trace under each of her eyes.its a signal all right..tell her to cry and wipe under her eyes...look at the video full screen on your computer.maybe you will be able to see it better.
    I thought Ca was gonna break her neck trying to see the D-table!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SyraKelly For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    It's awfully interesting behavior. I've worn glasses pretty much my entire life and have never rubbed them around my eyes. Not to say others wouldn't...but a very interesting sequence of events all the same.
    I agree ... unusual behavior ... combined with the testimony before Cindy did this "dance" regarding the search warrant at the Anthony home ... and the fact that the main attorneys were at sidebar, leaving Lisabeth, Slabaugh at the defense table in plain view of the audience/Cindy....and combined with the fact that Cindy shifts her entire body towards George so she can see the Defense table better before doing her odd actions with her glasses with both hands....
    It would be very interesting to have it confirmed whether or not Cindy has a cell phone...IPad...laptop in use during the proceedings.....
    When one looks at all the behavior together, one can conclude that Cindy is communicating with the Defense team, which is what I personally see happening on June 11th, and also on June 4th.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThinkTank For This Useful Post:

I don't even see it as being interesting. People are trying to read to much into things. The glasses were bothering her nose, that's all it was. If she scratched her head would that also be some kind of signal? Must we assume that Cindy's head never itches?
    Maybe the glasses were bothering her. But she moved a lot before, staring ICA's way. She did not simply taker off the glasses... she was antsy, trying to get someone's eye. IMHO. I've worn glasses 52 years and can't recall ever rubbing my nose that way. That combined with the photos and videos of ICA reading texts and seemingly sending texts under the table.

I concur, WHY would they be texting?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Azcrabcakes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SyraKelly View Post
    you can't see where she takes the part of the glasses that go behind your ears and trace under each of her eyes.its a signal all right..tell her to cry and wipe under her eyes...look at the video full screen on your computer.maybe you will be able to see it better.
    You are, of course, entitled to your opinion. Again, all I see is Cindy rubbing her nose, first with her finger and then with the tip of her glasses. What was even going on in court at that time that Casey needed to cry about? I'm sorry, I think this 'sending signals' business is ridiculous. Although it is typical of how every thing Cindy says or does is analyzed and speculated about in the worst possible way.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mohabi View Post
    I agree! I also see she is touching the bridge of her nose, a thing I do frequently because sometimes the point where the glasses sit on my nose, it starts itching or even hurting.
    After the nose rubbing, she points and mouths something.

Nevermind, I watched it again. She scratches her nose. Don't mind me!
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuffy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Too funny...but with all the other screen caps it makes one wonder.
    I know at one point, I didn't put anything past the Anthony's...so I'll reserve final judgment....but it did kind of look like Umpire signals.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rapunzel For This Useful Post:

IMO, the fact that the duct tape was not found in the A's home would suggest that KC slipped back to the A's home and stole the tape and then dumped it.

If I was totally green to the whole case and turned on the tv, I would think JB was the prosecutor at times.

I wouldn't be suprised if it surfaces years from now in those very woods somewhere.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to roseofsharon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by roseofsharon View Post
    IMO, the fact that the duct tape was not found in the A's home would suggest that KC slipped back to the A's home and stole the tape and then dumped it.

If I was totally green to the whole case and turned on the tv, I would think JB was the prosecutor at times.

I wouldn't be suprised if it surfaces years from now in those very woods somewhere.
    That could be a clue but then how did GA end up with the entire roll later on?

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion. Again, all I see is Cindy rubbing her nose, first with her finger and then with the tip of her glasses. What was even going on in court at that time that Casey needed to cry about? I'm sorry, I think this 'sending signals' business is ridiculous. Although it is typical of how every thing Cindy says or does is analyzed and speculated about in the worst possible way.
    Yeah, but it's not like this would be the first of the covert communiques from the Anthonys!
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tuffy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    KC said she used the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool. This was testimony from Tracy, LP's right hand gal, who stayed in KC's house when KC was bonded out of jail.

Apparently, when KC said that, GA and CA had strange reactions/awkward and Tracy noted this. They had been in the kitchen at the time this exchange took place.
    I had completely forgotten about this exchange! Yes, Tracy said there was some looks exchanged between KC, Cindy, and George and the conversation came to a halt.
    My posts are my opinion..........

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

She is not just rubbing her nose, she is leaning over getting in position where she can make eye contact with her daughter then rubs her nose and takes the stem of her glasses and motions under each of her eyes in just the manner Casey was wiping her face and eyes the day before.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    That could be a clue but then how did GA end up with the entire roll later on?
    When did it reappear -- CSI testified it was not in the A's home when he did the searches in and out.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roseofsharon For This Useful Post:

I thought KC said she used the shovel to dig up some bamboo. When did Tracy testify?
    Tracy hasn't testified, but in her deposition or statement she said that after Casey was bonded out she was in the kitchen with Cindy, George, and Casey and Casey said something like "they don't know about the shovel - I used the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool." Then there were looks exchanged by George, Cindy, and Casey and that conversation came to a halt.
    My posts are my opinion..........

42. The Following User Says Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy View Post
    Yeah, but it's not like this would be the first of the covert communiques from the Anthonys!

I remember Bat Phones.

44. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rapunzel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SyraKelly View Post
    I thought Ca was gonna break her neck trying to see the D-table!
    Gonna break her neck? Really? After she rubbed her nose with both her finger and the tip of her glasses, she did appear to move her head to look at something. So what? People do that. It seems to me that if she were sending signals, she'd look first to see if the person she was sending them too was looking, not look afterwards. I think the entire issue is just silly.

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Tracy hasn't testified, but in her deposition or statement she said that after Casey was bonded out she was in the kitchen with Cindy, George, and Casey and Casey said something like "they don't know about the shovel - I used the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool." Then there were looks exchanged by George, Cindy, and Casey and that conversation came to a halt.
    I wonder if George and Cindy were aware at that time of Casey saying she needed the shovel to dig up some bamboo. The change in story would certainly be a reason for exchanging looks.

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by roseofsharon View Post
    When did it reappear -- CSI testified it was not in the A's home when he did the searches in and out.

They need to ask George. He had it at the command center to find Caylee...to hang up posters. That's the last of when WE'VE all seen it....they need to ask George if he brought it home, used it all, where and when he used it...etc.

50. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rapunzel For This Useful Post:

Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast