Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758596061 LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1503

Thread: 2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Looking to the left.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KTCICPUb4c&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 7 - 6/11/11‬‏[/ame]
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    This sidebar has gone on so long,I kind of feel like the parents have gone away for the weekend and left the kids in charge...........good time : )
    I think they have. I feel like we should be quiet so they don't come in and shut us down.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tuffy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    It reapeared when GA was hanging flyers it was sitting on his table behind a jar

So where was it when the searches happened?

???
    The other problem is that Duct Tape often comes in 2 pks or 3 pks. I could see George as someone who might buy them that way in a Home Depot or something. So who knows if it is even the same exact roll of tape?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    Obviously sending signals for ICA to steal second base.
    Here is what bothers me the most about it. It is illegal for the two to communicate in the court.

Cindy is sitting in that court because of a victims law because she is related to Caylee not Casey. To me it is sickening and a perversion of a law created for victims.
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    The smell would have been created by body fluids. The smell soaked into the carpet and the carpet placed into the can to which could be tested in the new can ,old carpet new air ,then applying the same theory ,An stinky blanket placed on the carpet on the car could transport the smell into the air and carpet. Smell is transposable.
    I was pointing out the jury was most likley expecting DNA or something.

Diapers leak so do bags. I dont think it would be unreasonable to expect they find these thing in the trunk. Compared to other cases they found those things in the trunk of the cars where bodies have been.

They might have found them to but that car HAD to have been cleaned. IMO

From what I understand of the evidence reports that were released, there was no blood evidence collected from the trunk.

Adipocere does not contain DNA.

There was nothing in the trunk from which to obtain DNA, except the one death band hair.
    "I've always found brilliance untempered by failure is purely arrogance, but brilliance that has overcome failure can be truly useful to your fellow man." ~~~Paul Zuckerman, Attorney at Law

All posts are my opinion only.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cleo612 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Here is what bothers me the most about it. It is illegal for the two to communicate in the court.

Cindy is sitting in that court because of a victims law because she is related to Caylee not Casey. To me it is sickening and a perversion of a law created for victims.
    You know, when they were granted permission to be in the courtroom I felt they should be in the balcony. I still think so... just in case this is happening.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:

I just got home from a neighborhood BBQ. [ MMMMMM...Short Ribs...yum]

Anyhow, I was really surprised that much of the conversation centered around this trial. Many people here in sleepy Ventura County, California are just learning more about it because of CNN, MSNBC and FOX starting to cover it every night now.

None of the people knew much, but my husband said I knew a lot so I was asked a lot of questions. What I got from these 9 people was this concensus:

They now believe that the baby was in the trunk of the pontiac for a couple of days.

HOWEVER, they need proof that the car was being driven by Casey during that time.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    You know, when they were granted permission to be in the courtroom I felt they should be in the balcony. I still think so... just in case this is happening.
    I agree. If they are truly there in support of Caylee they should be up there with everyone else who is supporting her!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pink Panther For This Useful Post:

Are any of you concerned that when the DT puts on their case George will agree with their pool story minus the molesting part to save ICA?

I have a bad feeling. I want to believe the Anthonys finally admit to the fact their daughter caused the death of Caylee but I don't see it in their face.
    Cindy doesn't appear to be paying much attention to the prosecution........head down , some say writing away. Even the son, after the disgusting things Baez said about him.....when Baez came up to question him, he smiled at Baez. I don't get it. I was more angry hearing Baez's story than the Anthonys seem to be. I hope I am wrong.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tsitra01 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    The blond girl and the young guy in the front row were missing yesterday. I wonder if Casey felt comfortable because of that enough to make eye contact with her mom. I am sure the DT does not want her doing it.
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

I cannot believe that there is even a remote possibility that they are communicating. I hope that JP is on/all over this possibility and will squelch it if it is remotely possible.

moo

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pink Panther For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tsitra01 View Post
    Are any of you concerned that when the DT puts on their case George will agree with their pool story minus the molesting part to save ICA?

I have a bad feeling. I want to believe the Anthonys finally admit to the fact their daughter caused the death of Caylee but I don't see it in their face.
    Cindy doesn't appear to be paying much attention to the prosecution........head down , some say writing away. Even the son, after the disgusting things Baez said about him.....when Baez came up to question him, he smiled at Baez. I don't get it. I was more angry hearing Baez's story than the Anthonys seem to be. I hope I am wrong.
    I don't trust them one bit but do either of them really want to spend any time in jail?

I think the State would go after them and impeach their testimony on many things and charge them to the full extent of the law.

Hard one to know.
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

I believe they are both capable of telling as many lies as they think expedient.
    But how would the DT get past GA's answers to the SA? He said vehemently that if he knew anything had happened to Caylee they would not all be there on that day, when they asked him about the drowning scenario .

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy View Post
    They might want to hear one, but I believe more often than not, they don't. Our courts work most of the time, so I am okay if the state doesn't try to show a motive.
    I thought the texts she had with Ricardo showed a motive, too bad they were not allowed into evidence (that's what I read somewhere). It was clear that they were both EXTREMELY frustrated in those texts that Casey was not more free and was stuck watching her daughter so much that she couldn't sleep with Ricardo anytime they wanted. I know that normal, rational people cannot fathom how wanting freedom from your child could be a motive for murder, but in Casey's case I think those texts, coupled with all the info about how she spent her 31 days of 'freedom' show a clear motive. She wanted to be free with no responsibilities. There was only one thing standing in the way of that... Like Casey posted on her Myspace: "Everyone lies. Everyone dies."

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Serjen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I just got home from a neighborhood BBQ. [ MMMMMM...Short Ribs...yum]

Anyhow, I was really surprised that much of the conversation centered around this trial. Many people here in sleepy Ventura County, California are just learning more about it because of CNN, MSNBC and FOX starting to cover it every night now.

None of the people knew much, but my husband said I knew a lot so I was asked a lot of questions. What I got from these 9 people was this concensus:

They now believe that the baby was in the trunk of the pontiac for a couple of days.

HOWEVER, they need proof that the car was being driven by Casey during that time.
    I wonder if some of that has to do with that Wendy lady getting on TV saying Casey was driving someones car other then hers on the 17 to the 19th or 20th of June. I have no idea where she is getting that. Do you?
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

My take on the duct tape.

JB is making such a big deal about why the duct tape wasn't found in the house during the search... Well the search warrant for the duct tape was carried out on December 11th, right after Caylee's remains had been found. We know that GA and CA used that duct tape to hang fliers and posters during the searches. I expect it was used up during that time or lost or something of that sort. Nobody knew the importance of that tape until Dec 11th.

I know that if I were putting up fliers for my missing granddaughter, I'd raid my house and find and use every single roll I could lay my hands on.
    Casey, tell the truth. It's not about you anymore. - JG

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to luvmy4brats For This Useful Post:

I don't trust them one bit but do either of them really want to spend any time in jail?

I think the State would go after them and impeach their testimony on many things and charge them to the full extent of the law.

Hard one to know.
    You know ...you make a good point. I didn't think of that. You made me feel a little better. Don't trust anyone in that family. Takes more than one dramatic testimony to change my mind after the way they have acted.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tsitra01 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Serjen View Post
    I thought the texts she had with Ricardo showed a motive, too bad they were not allowed into evidence (that's what I read somewhere). It was clear that they were both EXTREMELY frustrated in those texts that Casey was not more free and was stuck watching her daughter so much that she couldn't sleep with Ricardo anytime they wanted. I know that normal, rational people cannot fathom how wanting freedom from your child could be a motive for murder, but in Casey's case I think those texts, coupled with all the info about how she spent her 31 days of 'freedom' show a clear motive. She wanted to be free with no responsibilities. There was only one thing standing in the way of that... Like Casey posted on her Myspace: "Everyone lies. Everyone dies."
    Yes, I am still shocked when I read people think there is no obvious motive....!
    She spent most of her time trying to palm her off on other people.
    In one of the first interviews CA gave she said she wasn't too concerned at first because ICA had gone away for a while to "bond with her child" and I was stunned when she said that- in the previous 2+ years where was the bond with Caylee- we know now, the maternal bond was only with CA. An "unfit mother" as CA called her, obviously neglectful, with a child that was a handicap to her chosen lifestyle . Women have killed their children for much less reason than that, felt no guilt or remorse, only relief, and ICA is one of them.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    I believe they are both capable of telling as many lies as they think expedient.
    But how would the DT get past GA's answers to the SA? He said vehemently that if he knew anything had happened to Caylee they would not all be there on that day, when they asked him about the drowning scenario .
    Zsa.... right.....I was getting all worried for nothing......I hope lol

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tsitra01 For This Useful Post:

I wonder if some of that has to do with that Wendy lady getting on TV saying Casey was driving someones car other then hers on the 17 to the 19th or 20th of June. I have no idea where she is getting that. Do you?
    Knowing how confused Wendy Murphy is about this case, I think she might have been thinking about Amy or Tony's car- ICA had used both during her 31 days of freedom...

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Hello, this is my first post and I didn't read all 58 pages.

The testimony yesterday by the entomologist was great! And he's world renown.

I can't help but wonder if Casey meant to just put Caylee out with the chloroform so she could go out and party all the time without having to hand her over to her Mother each time and hear the dreaded commentary about how she was a Mother and therefore shouldn't be going out all the time. Because she was playing with fire taking such a big risk with chloroform in her novice hands.....came to find her daughter deceased and did the tape deal to make it look like a kidnapping. Just a theory anyway.

I am surprised that the defense is saying George was involved with Caylee drowning because we've all seen Casey enough to know she'd throw her Dad under the bus in a second to free herself.

Because Casey has Venus in Aries I think Saturn opposite that signifies she will be proven guilty. And I do think she's guilty. And I don't believe either of her parents were involved tho the major family dynamics and dysfunction can't be denied.

Btw the best source for viewing online is http://www.cfnews13.com/casey-chat
    for live coverage when court is in session. Again, my apologizes if this is all duplication.

42. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pisces rising For This Useful Post:

The blond girl and the young guy in the front row were missing yesterday.
    Respectfully snipped for brevity.

Are these 2 with the defense or media or merely spectators or?

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tygomuk For This Useful Post:

You know ...you make a good point. I didn't think of that. You made me feel a little better. Don't trust anyone in that family. Takes more than one dramatic testimony to change my mind after the way they have acted.
    At the beginning of the case Cindy thought it was not illegal to lie to the police. I think they changed her mind on that.

The first video on this page points that out and it is an interesting video as far as Casey saying Caylee was close.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2...ta-transcript/
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    Give it up.

I know how wide one piece of duct tape is. I know that it is certainly wide enough to cover both the nose and mouth of a child. But without knowing WHERE this duct tape was positioned on the face, I can not state that it ever covered the nose of this child. I can't.

Now leave me alone and stop trying to tamper with the jury!
    Oh boy, reading through the threads here and just about ready to throw in the towel and I've got twenty pages to but that's it for the night.

Just came across a post from our very wise MissJames, who said many of the theories posted here in the sidebar had been ripped apart, turned upside down, theorized and pretty much come at from every possible angle, with links provided for each new theory, over the past three years.

It is exhausting to even begin to think about explaining most of the information that has been so thoroughly discussed in evidence depos and in hearings.

But just a quick question for Mountain_Kat....So if you don't think by way of reasonable doubt that the duct tape was covering her nose and mouth, do you have an alternate theory for any possible reason duct tape could be on the face of a two year old before she was stuffed in a garbage bag and thrown away like last months refuse by the side of the road?

Because if it wasn't there to cover her nose and mouth, what other possible explanation would there be for it to be there. And I am too tired to post the Huck ruling which was defended all the way to the Superior Courts.

There is no other reason to place duct tape on the face of a child but to prevent that child from breathing.
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

48. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    Your exactly right. The jury would disbelieve ANYTHING George said if He suddenly changed course now.

50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:

Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758596061 LastLast