Page 58 of 101 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy View Post
    BBM:

Are we even sure that she told the truth this time, ZsaZsa? I'm sorry, but I have a hard time believing any of the Anthonys. After three years of constantly changing stories, bizarre outbursts, etc. from the whole lot of them, I am still not sure we're hearing the truth.
    Well I agree. She told the truth about key facts when she knew there was absolutely NO alternative, she would end up being impeached and eventually charged with obstruction in this case if she did not. There is just too much evidence of her deliberate lying.
    I thought her appearance was very suspicious that day. Every day we have seen her show up for hearings, court case, depositions, you name it- she is well groomed with makeup and jewelry . Except for one hearing when she did this big turnaround, looking like a bag lady on anti-depressants, and it was obviously contrived to gain sympathy. That was the day her memory miraculously returned, about placing Febreze all over the trunk of the car......
    Last week she did the same thing. She wore no makeup, her hair was visibly greasy and dirty and she looked dowdy. Some of the time she was crying I felt it was genuine,but I am sorry I did not believe a lot of it. I don't trust her any more than I would trust ICA to babysit for me... she is still sending secret messages to ICA, I am SURE of that.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I know I have said this before, but I am really bothered by the fact that we don't know when/if George or Cindy are telling the truth in court, only if they are sticking to their deposition. The defense has a big motive to make George, at least, look like a liar, an unreliable person, and sooner or later some of their earlier lies and actions may come out in court, one way or another. I doubt very much if JB cares if he causes a mistrial.
    I think they are still in up to their necks with Baez, that's for sure.
    If you are not used to thinking in devious, underhanded ways (I'm not and I'm sure you are not) then it's hard to figure out what they are up to,but it's only a few weeks since CA was all over JB every hearing, hugging and rubbing his back. ugh

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    How many grandparents of missing kids have been treated as horribly as what George and Cindy have been treated?
    Caylee wasn't "missing"; they just refused to acknowledge that, so they could protect their murdering daughter. Everyone else could see it.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hannahsnana For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by allycat1208 View Post
    But they were never sued for obstruction of justice? I guess this was just a precaution for them?
    They would not have been 'sued,' that's a civil matter. They were walking a VERY thin line and, imo were about to be charged .........as in a 'criminal charge,' which Obstruction of Justice falls under. HTH

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to msinformed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by roseofsharon View Post
    I can't fathom her leaving the baby's body in the backyard while she was at TL's watching the two videos. GA/CA could have gone into the yard with their dogs during this time.

MK said there was no odour in the car when the four of them drove to restaurant/club? I don't remember what date that was, so the baby's body must have been hidden somewhere.

imo
    The date that Casey drove her friends to the restaurant was June 4th, long before Caylee's death.
    My posts are my opinion..........

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

Has anyone heard anything regarding the Gatorade Bottle with a syringe inside that was found either close by or with Caylee's remains. Don't remember seeing anything thus far and from the second I heard about it I figured it was most definately something that would tie in.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ablins For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hannahsnana View Post
    Caylee wasn't "missing"; they just refused to acknowledge that, so they could protect their murdering daughter. Everyone else could see it.
    But what did they lie about? Maybe they just thought they remembered things that they did not? Also, KC lied to them about things they believed to be true. These were not things they were lying about but just had heard from KC. I don't see why they lied intentionally. Maybe subconsciously after they realized KC was going to be charged, they tried to make things look better for her.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to allycat1208 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    I never said the shovel was to carry Caylee. I think it was used as a lever. She never smelled of decomposition per TL.
    How else did. she move Caylee? The bags were leaking all over the trunk at the end

Something made that depression in the matting of the carpet/trunk liner. Caylee wasn't that heavy, but a frozen item placed in a hot trunk would...
    Guess we shall see soon.

Didn't the A's buy a NEW freezer in July Aug 08? - wonder why
    .MOO
    There was a lot of discussion on this site, with photos of the interior of the garage wondering if they had replaced the freezer at the time. I wonder if that was ever proved/disproved?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    implausible?
    irrational?
    Ignorant?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ablins View Post
    Has anyone heard anything regarding the Gatorade Bottle with a syringe inside that was found either close by or with Caylee's remains. Don't remember seeing anything thus far and from the second I heard about it I figured it was most definately something that would tie in.
    I don't believe this was ever mentioned yet, but I have not listened intently.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to allycat1208 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    The date that Casey drove her friends to the restaurant was June 4th, long before Caylee's death.
    Then why was MK questioned on the stand about if ICA told her Caylee was missing and if she seemed upset?
    I thought it was Thurs June 19 the day before "hot body"
    I think I'm losing my mind now ...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    Then why was MK questioned on the stand about if ICA told her Caylee was missing and if she seemed upset?
    I thought it was Thurs June 19 the day before "hot body"
    I think I'm losing my mind now ...
    Who is MK?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to allycat1208 For This Useful Post:

But what did they lie about? Maybe they just thought they remembered things that they did not? Also, KC lied to them about things they believed to be true. These were not things they were lying about but just had heard from KC. I don't see why they lied intentionally. Maybe subconsciously after they realized KC was going to be charged, they tried to make things look better for her.
    There are literally hundreds of deliberate lies, you could spend the weekend reading them, but here is just one,from the earliest time. I can provide you with one a day,like vitamins, if you want,but you will tear your hair out by the time you get through a few dozen. She is as malignant a liar as her daughter, but so many people want to excuse what she does because she is the grieving grandma...

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/12...to-john-allen/

If you listen to the jail visit tape it is very obvious what she is doing... warning ICA...

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    I never heard, from court testimony, that cadaver dogs ever hit on the sandbox. I would think if that were a fact, the state would have brought that out in court.
    By then the A's had done yardwork - extensive yardwork. They probably emptied the sand, bleached cleaned the plastic box and replaced the sand by the time the 31 days were up. GA used lyme on the grass (don't ask me all about that, just search for 'lyme' and it should come up). There's a lot more peeps don't know if they are new to reading about the case. The jury will never know these things I'm sure.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Who is MK?
    One of TL's roommates girlfriends. She came in from out of town and went to Fusion that Fri. June 20th Michelle?
    very pretty girl glasses....

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

Page 58 of 101 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast