Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Quote Originally Posted by andalso View Post
    Good morning all!
    Was talking with my mom this morning, who has only been following the case a little bit, I told her what the DT opening statements were...her response " that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard"
    I agreed!
    Ridiculous! Re-donkulous, Re-Kronkulous!
    I don't think I will ever understand why the DT decided to go with this ridiculous story. I mean, I do understand that one of the biggest hurdles they had to get over was the party pics, but still...it would have been MUCH wiser for them to just say, "So? Doesn't prove she killed anyone, does it?".

All the DT had to do in this case is say that Caylee died in a pool accident, and leave it at that. Burden of proof is on the state. Just force them to prove it, and punch every hole you can in their evidence. That's the best the DT can do. But when you make up a cockamamie story for the jury...you BETTER have something more than an opening statement to back that up. Do they? I don't know, we'll see. But at this point, I highly doubt it.

JMO
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~Bob Dylan

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mamabear1963 View Post
    I was going to try and get something done..but I want to see HHJP this morning...and see what he has to say about the published pictures.
    Yep..I said screw it to getting anything else done today. I will get some things done tomorrow after church....where I will fully repent for all the nasty words I have thought and said this week watching ICA and her act.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stilettos For This Useful Post:

George and Cindy in court today, according to courtroom tweets.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sumbunny For This Useful Post:

Trial thread is open now.

Let's start moving on over. I hope you guys are moving faster than I am this morning. lol
    Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

WESH TWEETS say : #CaseyAnthony and #JoseBaez are in court already.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GetSmart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
    Good to know the mock juror is not affected by the bad acting job at the DT.
    The mock juror doesn't even know if it's a bad acting job or real. She just simply doesn't care one way or the other.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~Bob Dylan

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

Thank You HLN!!!!! But usually so many commercials. Last week I did not see the trial on that channel but am hoping it was a fluke. I already have it on waiting patiently.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Farm For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by krisskross View Post
    Given lots of entomlogical evidence was entered last night. I reckon Dr Neil Haskell might be up today.

and or Dr Hall the botanist.......short day though
    Good post...but that pic of ICA freaks me out

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MDdetective For This Useful Post:

Hope this doesn't get shut in the slamming sidebar door!

THANK you guys so much for making me laugh and laugh last night while reading through the tail end of the trial afternoon thread. I had to miss it, and I just howled while reading the narration of JB and his wrinkled easel pad and 4 colored markers vs. the high tech animation. Felt like I was watching it right with you! xoxoxo

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ami For This Useful Post:

Good morning everyone!!

re- posting link to trial thread

Morning Trial Thread

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138984"]2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harmony2 For This Useful Post:

Good morning to all . . . hope this weekend has started out well and remains that way for you! I totally love this site and, after getting my business work and house "tasks" taken care of, spend the remaining evenings reading all of your thoughts and reviewing the transcriptions. You people are beyond awesome . . . thank you!
    Last edited by Sleuthsuthain; 06-11-2011 at 08:56 AM. Reason: typo . . . still semi asleep

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sleuthsuthain For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rallihanna View Post
    Someone published pictures? OMG

Was probably JB lol with his handy dandy cell phone, I dont think anyone else is allowed to have a cell in the court room and they go thru a metal detector!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

jose seems to be ignoring ica today

Amy’s entry to Casey on Facebook:"Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
    at 8:18am on May 26th, 2008
    You lost my duct tape! I was excited to have so much left! Thats why I get for giving you my purse… Stupid costume that didn’t work the way it should have…. what a waste of gaff tape…"

Did police ever ask Amy what brand of duct tape???

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EgyptNug For This Useful Post:

Anybody know what one of the tweets are talking about - if Baez has seen the channel 13 newstory about the look-a-like lawyer in town last night?
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

he also seems to be practicing his ventriloquism skills. That will come in handy when he needs a new job.

You lost my duct tape! I was excited to have so much left! Thats why I get for giving you my purse… Stupid costume that didn’t work the way it should have…. what a waste of gaff tape…"

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EgyptNug For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    one of the mendendez boys was coddled.....
    He was but I think(long time ago!!) the prosecution objected and Leslie Abramson was told to stop putting her hands on his shoulder ect.
    Also they had that truly horrible case in Broward County of the businessman from Ecuador who was convicted of murdering his former business partners' daughter, son and son-in-law at the business. The poor mother who lost her son and daughter was told not to show any emotion when she testified because it could influence the jury. A huge deal was made of it and the poor woman managed to testify following the judges' instructions. Amazing that the standards are so different in the same state.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crimesnooper For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rallihanna View Post
    Someone published pictures? OMG

Was probably JB lol with his handy dandy cell phone, I dont think anyone else is allowed to have a cell in the court room and they go thru a metal detector!

Another thing cant a computer guru fix the pixels on the pictures and bring it back to normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    She makes a lot of sense to me because I feel the same way. We have seen a lot of facts/conjecture, chloroform, death smell in car, death by homicide, etc., but I've seen nothing concrete to link ICA to that homicide.
    The defense admits that Casey was there when Caylee died. It puts her at the scene of death. They say it was an accident, the State says it was homicide.

The duct tape matches duct tape at the Anthony home. The laundry bag matches the laundry bag at the Anthony home. The trash bags are the same kind used at the Anthony home. Caylee's Winnie the Pooh blanket was found with her.

Evidence proves that Caylee was decomposing in Casey's trunk. I think that the jail visits and Casey's phone calls to the Hopespring home disproves that George knew anything about Caylee's "accidental death."
    Justice for Trayvon

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

I am thinking Baez is gonna has something to WAAA about before court gets started he just has that look like he is sitting on a thumb tack ..

as he reads WebSleuths ...

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GetSmart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post
    Are any News stations televising the trial today?

TIA
    HLN will be showing the trial but with commercials.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to MDdetective For This Useful Post:

sentinel published pics by accident

40. The Following User Says Thank You to EgyptNug For This Useful Post:

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    Casey mad at Baez already?

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eidetic For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cleo612 View Post
    That was Wendy Murphy that said that, and I wouldn't give her one iota of credence.

She also neglected to point out that there is not one bit of evidence showing that anyone else had access to ICA's car, nor does she point out that since ICA was laid up in bed with TonyL, that her car was parked in the parking lot of TonyL's apartment complex.

Murphy is just talking to hear herself talk--nothing she says is of importance and frankly, what she does say, makes no sense at all.

I was "shocked" when I heard Wendy Murphy on HLN !

WHEN did she start drinking the KC KoolAid ?

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    Quote Originally Posted by EgyptNug View Post
    jose seems to be ignoring ica today
    She just looked to be telling him off and he just sat there and, I wouldn't even say it was a smile, it was more of a grimace and he wouldn't look at her.

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

46. The Following User Says Thank You to Eidetic For This Useful Post:

the photos were still up at cached site link last nite- judge will be furious and will sure to say something i bet. jose will call for a mistrial and then we will see some reactions from judge
    i do not represent websleuths in any way other than being a registered member of the site. i do not speak for websleuths, nor claim to be more than a poster who blogs and posts on sites, including this one! any prior misunderstanding is - this is my thoughts and opinions only - what i say or write !

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlemisslegal For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast