Congratulations to RHornsby!

frrlk

Reaction score
Just read the new People magazine today and the article on the trial. Mr. Hornsby is asked and quoted multiple times regarding his expert take on the case/trial. Congratulations! When will you be appearing on Geraldo? J/K!!

Mods, please feel free to move this if I've posted it in the wrong place. Thanks.

Just read the new People magazine today and the article on the trial. Mr. Hornsby is asked and quoted multiple times regarding his expert take on the case/trial. Congratulations! When will you be appearing on Gerardo? J/K!!

Mods, please feel free to move this if I've posted it in the wrong place. Thanks.

Can you give those of us without access to the People article a quick summary? Would love to hear.

Can you give those of us without access to the People article a quick summary? Would love to hear.

Sure, give me some time, I'm a terrible typist. Oops, mods, can I do that? I know there's copyright stuff.

Sure, give me some time, I'm a terrible typist. Oops, mods, can I do that? I know there's copyright stuff.
Not a mod, but I know that reproducing the article in full or partial without expressed permission from the publisher is copyright infringement. Just tell in your own words what the article is about, and perhaps an excerpt.

Not a mod, but I know that reproducing the article in full or partial without expressed permission from the publisher is copyright infringement. Just tell in your own words what the article is about, and perhaps an excerpt.

OK. It's a 4 pg article and only covers up to 5/28. Tells no more (and probably much less) than we all know already. It does imply that G and C have shifted their position in terms of support. Richard is quoted 4/5 times:

1) That Baez is throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks.

2) That the testimony regarding ICA's mothering could give a jury pause and consideration regarding if she could commit such an act.

3) That using the kitchen sink approach for the defense w/ a conspiracy slant, and that ICA is the only innocent, could backfire as not believable.

4) That using the molestation theory for her inabilty to care, tell the truth or show sorrow is unrealistic.

5) That the Kronk assertions, including making (false) accusations gives the defense little, especially in light that they are now claiming accident.

I really jumbled this up and there are no direct quotes at all. And Richard was far more eloquent than I.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20499012,00.html

That was excellent and gives us a general idea of the article. I respect Mr Hornsby a lot, so I'm glad to see his opinions are much like the temperature of this board. Thank you very much, frrlk.

OK. It's a 4 pg article and only covers up to 5/28. Tells no more (and probably much less) than we all know already. It does imply that G and C have shifted their position in terms of support. Richard is quoted 4/5 times:

2) That the testimony regarding ICA's mothering could give a jury pause and consideration regarding if she could commit such an act.

3) That using the kitchen sink approach for the defense w/ a conspiracy slant, and that ICA is the only innocent, could backfire as not believable.

4) That using the molestation theory for her inabilty to care, tell the truth or show sorrow is unrealistic.

5) That the Kronk assertions, including making (false) accusations gives the defense little, especially in light that they are now claiming accident.

I really jumbled this up and there are no direct quotes at all. And Richard was far more eloquent than I.
I'm sitting and staring at the magazine right now! I think I'll go read it!!

Thank you for this synopsis, frrlk. I agree with him 100%. The "all-in" defense is generally not reliable (excuse my use of qoutes :crazy:)

Just read the new People magazine today and the article on the trial. Mr. Hornsby is asked and quoted multiple times regarding his expert take on the case/trial. Congratulations! When will you be appearing on Geraldo? J/K!!

I bought that and read it yesterday! He was awesome!

Thanks for letting us know frrlk. I don't usually buy magazines but I might actually go get this issue now. :D

Thank you for this synopsis, frrlk. I agree with him 100%. The "all-in" defense is generally not reliable (excuse my use of qoutes :crazy:)

Why did you quotes? What does it mean when people use quotes? Can you explain quotes?

:floorlaugh:

I'm just "quoting" Baez, naturally. :wink: He has a law degree (we're told) and he doesn't know the many ways people use quotes. :banghead:

Hey, thanks for the article summary.

For Jose: summary is when people tell about something in their own words, no quotes needed.

We all knew he was special, this just confirms it. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back