Websleuths Radio - Tricia interviews Anna Canzano with KATU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Kimster is busy but does anyone know.. when you go to this link and the show starts will I be able to hear audio or do I need to do anything else? I'll be listening!!

BTW, Freefallzzzz gave us some interesting questions to ask. I hope we'll have time for Anna to answer all of them! They are questions on the minds of many of us!

:tyou: Freefallzzzz!

Please ask a question about the numerous POIs that were discussed in the recent media articles. Are these POIs in the same POI category as TH?

Multnomah County Sheriff's detectives, FBI agents and up to four state justice department investigators have spent the past six months examining at least 60 persons of interest in the disappearance of Kyron from his school.

(snip)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/06/kyron_horman_task_force_to_dis.html

Also, what is up with the recent MCSO announcement that they will be looking at cell phone records that pinged within a certain radius of Skyline during the time Kyron was thought to be at school. Why are they doing this and why now?

Please ask a question about the numerous POIs that were discussed in the recent media articles. Are these POIs in the same POI category as TH?

(snip)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/06/kyron_horman_task_force_to_dis.html

Also, what is up with the recent MCSO announcement that they will be looking at cell phone records that pinged within a certain radius of Skyline during the time Kyron was thought to be at school. Why are they doing this and why now?

We have quite a few questions already Daisy and one of them is right in line with your first one. Tricia already has a list. I'm so sorry we did that at the last minute, but we didn't contact Anna until today. I'll do my best to see if the second one can be answered tonight. :hug:

RH saying if TH was his client, he would tell her to shut her mouth and lie low.

Wow, the interview w/Anna was awesome! Way more candid and more info than we get locally on the news!! LOVE IT!!

Did no one take notes? :(
My speaker is not working...

WOW! Anna was very informative! What a blessing to have her on our show! I missed the special that she talked about on KATU last night and plan to watch it very soon.

I wanted to call in and ask a follow up to my question about the cell pings (TY Kimster for asking on my behalf), but it was bath time for my boys. It kind of seems that they are looking for a needle in a haystack in looking at these records. Why would they be looking at these if LE is convinced that TH is the person that did something to Kyron?

The one thing I did not like that Anna said was about the emails in which Desiree claims Terri shows hatred for Kyron; Anna did not make it clear that she had not seen the emails, she was speaking as though she had read them and that Terri in fact did show hatred for Kyron, when we really do not have any way of knowing what Terri wrote, only Desiree's reaction to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member