15 year anniversary today

JenniferTx

Reaction score
Today marks 15 years since Devon and Damon were murdered. I wonder how many more years Darlie will sit on death row before her time is up? RIP Devon and Damon.

I find it sad that every time I hear or realize the date of June 6, I immediately think of Darlie Routier and what she did to those poor kids. Then I get angry that she continues to live and breath. Why keep giving her chances??? She DIDN'T GIVE HER BOYS ANY CHANCES. What is taking so long TEXAS?? Come on now, you are letting me down....time for her to go. In the meantime I hope she doesn't sleep a wink or if she does then I hope all that she dreams about is that terrible night 15 years ago..over, over, over and OVER AGAIN! jmho

I don't think I will ever be able to forget what happened on June 6th for the rest of my life. I will always think about Devon and Damon on this day and pray that one day soon justice will be served. I just don't know how many more years they are going to keep Darlie alive on death row. Seems like enough time has gone by already. I don't know what is wrong with our state of Texas. I wish her number would come up already so maybe when she sees that there is no hope for her she will finally confess. I want her to say outloud what she did to her boys. I need to hear it. We all do.

I don't think I will ever be able to forget what happened on June 6th for the rest of my life. I will always think about Devon and Damon on this day and pray that one day soon justice will be served. I just don't know how many more years they are going to keep Darlie alive on death row. Seems like enough time has gone by already. I don't know what is wrong with our state of Texas. I wish her number would come up already so maybe when she sees that there is no hope for her she will finally confess. I want her to say outloud what she did to her boys. I need to hear it. We all do.

I completely agree. We all need to hear it. However, she will go to her grave denying it imo. I believe after Texas gives her, her due justice that Darin just might finally tell the world. I know I would buy his book.

I completely agree. We all need to hear it. However, she will go to her grave denying it imo. I believe after Texas gives her, her due justice that Darin just might finally tell the world. I know I would buy his book.

Well Texas needs to hurry up already. She has been proven guilty and is just sucking away our tax dollars sitting on death row. I wonder if she has confessed to any of her other death row neighbors....seems like that would alot to keep bottled up inside for 15 years without ever speaking about it. I know I couldn't keep my mouth shut for that long if I knew what she knew.

The only thing she has bottled up is her own confession to this crime. I don't hate her and if she stays on death row, makes no difference to me. There are (unfortunately) others who will take her place. I actually feel a little sorry for her as if she ever decides to fully confess, she will loose a lot of her support. If she does confess, it'll be minutes before death. Book by Darin? I guarantee it, and hopefully he'll use the money to secure Drakes future education or something positive like that.

I was thinking about this today. I like the fact that Darlie is on Death Row, without a date. I think this is better than "Life without Parole" Darlie can sit on Death Row for 15 more years thinking one day she will be free.

I was thinking about this today. I like the fact that Darlie is on Death Row, without a date. I think this is better than "Life without Parole" Darlie can sit on Death Row for 15 more years thinking one day she will be free

I don't understand. Do you mean you think its worse to sit and always worry about dying rather than having a date? That's how I read your comment but if that's not right, please explain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back