2011.06.12 Dr. Lillian Glass and AZLawyer on Websleuths Radio

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
WEBSLEUTHS RADIO WELCOMES DR. LILLIAN GLASS THIS SUNDAY JUNE 12TH​

World famous body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass will join us this Sunday on Websleuths Radio. 5 PM PT/8 PM ET.

Dr. Glass and I spoke for a bit this morning and WOW. Wait until you hear what she has to say about Jose Baez and what his body language is revealing.

Dr. Glass is watching the case as closely as we are so she is on top of everything.

Dr. Glass will be taking your calls.

By the way. Dr. Glass wanted me to tell you all how much she loves Websleuths.

Book mark THIS LINK for the show coming up this Sunday June 12th with Dr. Lillian Glass

You can listen to the Websleuths Radio June 5th show at the top of the page here:

www.websleuths.com/forums

Don't forget next Sunday Websleuths Radio 5 PM PT/8 PM ET.

If you have ideas for guests for the upcoming show on June 12th please post them here.

Post anything you like related to Websleuths Radio.

Thank you again everyone for your support. Couldn't do it without you.

Tricia

I LOVE reading Magpie at the Hinky Meter. :)

I just got to listen to last night's show, and have to say:

1. Tricia, you are an AMAZING host. You are doing right work, IMO.

2. It is so lovely to hear the voices of some of my WS family members on the air! I would encourage more WSers to call in too. Such good comments and questions!

3. RHornsby held his own and I appreciate him more than ever, whether or not I agree with him more than ever.

4. Tricia, again, you are WONDERFUL at the work you do! Thank you so much for creating this space both on the interweb and on the air!

WEBSLEUTHS RADIO WELCOMES DR. LILLIAN GLASS THIS SUNDAY JUNE 12TH​

World famous body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass will join us this Sunday on Websleuths Radio. 5 PM PT/8 PM ET.

Dr. Glass and I spoke for a bit this morning and WOW. Wait until you hear what she has to say about Jose Baez and what his body language is revealing.

Dr. Glass is watching the case as closely as we are so she is on top of everything.

Dr. Glass will be taking your calls.

By the way. Dr. Glass wanted me to tell you all how much she loves Websleuths.

PLEASE POST YOUR QUESTIONS ON THIS THREAD AND I'LL DO MY BEST TO READ THEM TO DR. GLASS

Book mark THIS LINK for the show coming up this Sunday June 12th with Dr. Lillian Glass

Awesome! Thanks so much for the notice I look forward to tuning in!

:rose:

Awesome!! I hope you can get Nancy Grace on there sometime! Lol would be fun to hear.

Bump. Want everyone to make sure they are with us this Sunday. It should be a great show.

He he ! Pats self on back for talking her into joining WS!! WS RAWKS AND RAWRS Trich!

Good News. AZLawyer has been added to the guest list for this Sunday.

Dr. Lillian Glass
AZLawyer
Kimster
And little ole me.

Excellent!! Thanks so much Tricia. You are working hard to make this the best forum on the web. I'll be listening Sunday and am really looking forward to Dr. Glass and AZLawyer.

Tomorrow is the radio show with AZLawyer and Dr. Lillian Glass as our guests!

:woohoo:

5PM PST! Don't miss it!

Tricia I would be curious if Dr. Glass has an opinion on George & Cindy's "body language" when they are in court. Does she think they are finished supporting ICA and finally joining the rest of us in finding justice for Caylee?

Thanks!

Tricia, I'm hoping that Dr. Glass and AZ can both give us their "read" on Cheney Mason's body language and tone, especially when he is confronting, er I mean, questioning, the State's witnesses. He comes off to me as a sort of grandiose blusterer. What signals is he sending in court?

Also curious about the body language Dr. Glass is noting between Casey and Dorothy Clay Sims. Apparently DCS is now Casey's "shoulder to cry on" but what do her body language and facial expressions tell us about how she feels about playing this role? AZ, what's the strategy behind DCS doing the comforting vs. Lisbeth Fryer?

Thanks and looking forward to the show!

Tricia, I would be interested in hearing Dr Glass comment on the change in Casey's facial features. The metamorphosis is clearly evident in a pictorial line-up of her mug shots. It could be a good lesson in the effects of long-term stress/emotions on physical appearance.

I haven't missed a broadcast yet and am eagerly looking forward to tonight! Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back