MS MS - Justin Tubbs, 48, Saucier, 9 April 2007

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/ecc5fcb518a44073a68e6a4ae5a1dd1e/MS--Unsolved-Killing/

ROBIN FITZGERALD The Sun Herald
First Posted: June 06, 2011 - 1:00 pm
Last Updated: June 06, 2011 - 1:00 pm

Devoted son's killer unknown after 4 years

His mother reported him missing April 9, 2007. He was less than three hours late, but relatives insisted something was wrong...

His skeletal remains and his truck were found nearly six months later.

"Robbery could have been a motive, but it doesn't scream robbery," Piazza said. "If it was robbery, maybe the person who shot him changed his mind. But I think it was personal."
Piazza is the detective.

This is a heart wrenching story. Such a wonderful son. Prayers for his Mom and family.

http://www.wlox.com/story/25084262/...g-for-a-saucier-mans-killer-seven-years-later

2014 article so good to see detectives that don't give up and new technology can make a difference-

Investigators are trying to solve a 7-year-old murder case

"There's a killer amongst us, living in this community right now that needs to be held accountable," Piazza said.

Piazza is constantly taking another look at the case. With new technology, he has been able to learn more about the victim's last minutes alive.

"I've been able to go back through and forensically analyze his phone and recover some data that they were not able to recover back then, so it is some key evidence," Piazza said.

But there are still a few questions Piazza has yet to answer.

"I truly and honestly believe that after reviewing all the evidence, all the statements and all the interviews, that there's more than one person that knows what happened to Justin. And it's going to be up to that person to take it upon themselves to do the right thing," Piazza said.

The sheriff's department is offering a $10,000 reward

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back