Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #8

Hybrid View

Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #8

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67854"]Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71683"]Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75442"]Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78053"]Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79647"]Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #5[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85576"]Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #6 (New Smoking Gun Theories for DP)[/ame]

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103475"]Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #7 [/ame]

Continue here please...

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BondJamesBond For This Useful Post:

I still believe that whatever happened to Caylee was triggered by CA confronting ICA about stealing from Shirley Plesea,CA's mom.
    We all know how arguments on one matter can turn into a laundry list of everything the person has ever done wrong .
    I don't doubt that ICA had considered getting rid of Caylee before,but whatever happened on June 15th set that desire into motion.
    I think the duct tape was placed on Caylee in Casey's bedroom the night of the 15th.JMO
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    I still believe that whatever happened to Caylee was triggered by CA confronting ICA about stealing from Shirley Plesea,CA's mom.
    We all know how arguments on one matter can turn into a laundry list of everything the person has ever done wrong .
    I don't doubt that ICA had considered getting rid of Caylee before,but whatever happened on June 15th set that desire into motion.
    I think the duct tape was placed on Caylee in Casey's bedroom the night of the 15th.JMO
    I agree. I also think that Caylee was put into the trunk that night. No one saw Caylee the next morning. All the lies and changing stories about that night and the next morning means something wasn't right. George never saw her leave at 12:50 because he called the house to speak to her that afternoon. He knew she was there when he left. When she didn't answer he called her on her cell phone. If he did see her leave at 12:50 with the usual routine of "kisses and hugs" then why did KC say she dropped Caylee off between 9am and 1pm? She would have said she dropped her off sometime after 1pm. Why was Caylee found in something she would be more likely to have been sleeping in? A t-shirt, diaper, and no shoes. Nothing is consistent in their stories of the night before or the morning of the 16th. There's a reason for that and I think it's because Caylee died the night of the 15th or early hours of the 16th.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Marina2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    Wow that picture of ICA is creepy Miss James

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MDdetective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nore View Post
    Hi, I'd like to know whats with the search for spleen and internal bleeding.
    JusticeSeeker has a very good theory:

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeSeeker1960 View Post
    I never could figure out the other searches on the computer & I, like most of you, thought she was going after her parents. However, after listening to the computer forensics today I've changed my mind.

She was planning to kill Caylee back in March. I think she planned the "accidental drowning" theory back then, & saying that she HAD administered CPR which would/could cause CPR injuries in a child such as neck-breaking, ruptured spleen, & chest trauma. Guess she just decided to excellerate it after the argument with CA.

Premeditated, I'm convinced of that!

Justice for Caylee

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SkeeterWI For This Useful Post:

I keep thinking about ICA's meltdown when Caylee's body was discovered and feel it was because she knew that if the body were found too soon it could be determined how she died.

11. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bayouland For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bayouland View Post
    I keep thinking about ICA's meltdown when Caylee's body was discovered and feel it was because she knew that if the body were found too soon it could be determined how she died.
    I don't think she wanted it to ever be found. All the evidence with it, and the duct tape, pointed right to Casey killing her. Casey knew this. Casey wanted Caylee to go on being a "missing child" forever.

I think she thought Caylee wasn't going to be found because after all the initial searching, she still hadn't been found.

God bless Mr. Kronk!
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

13. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Tuffy For This Useful Post:

Like Miss James, I think it's very possible Caylee died during the night of 15 June. That is 31 days back from when she was finally reported missing, and KC said 31 days over and over.
    Perhaps CA said she heard them breathing on the morning of the 16th because KC was in her room with Caylee's body wrapped in a laundry bag and tucked under the blankets and KC feigned loud snoring to keep CA out.
    I do think there was a fight the night before and KC stayed in her room all morning with poor deceased Caylee. Perhaps GA was too afraid to provoke KC after the fight so he tiptoed around and left them in peace.
    I can imagine a fight happening where CA threatened to get custody and KC said no, she would take Caylee away from them and Caylee got upset and said she wanted to stay with CA and GA and it triggered a narcissistic rage in KC, so that when everyone was asleep she killed her, to punish her and punish them. In court, KC gets very angry when people say things she doesn't like, she shakes her head and she wants them silenced.
    If GA ever did see KC and Caylee on the 16 June, I think Caylee's body was wrapped in a laundry bag and looked like a load of laundry KC was taking out to the garage. I can envision her brazenly waltzing past her father carrying a dead Caylee, and then him later remembering the bag and the silence all morning, and being filled with dread, and tweaking his story slightly.
    I think it's possible KC put Caylee in the trunk in the laundry bag, and then wrapped her in the second laundry bag/trash bag on the day she borrowed the shovel. I've thought before that KC might have borrowed the shovel so she could view the Anthony backyard from the neighbor's house and see how much privacy she had. But she also might have used the shovel to put the body into the trash bag, and then wiped the shovel on the grass and/or rinsed it in the pool.
    I recall KC could not bear to sleep in her own room when she was on bail.
    These are just some of my thoughts about how things might have happened. Of course I don't know, and probably never will.

Quote Originally Posted by miss plum View Post
    Like Miss James, I think it's very possible Caylee died during the night of 15 June. That is 31 days back from when she was finally reported missing, and KC said 31 days over and over.
    Perhaps CA said she heard them breathing on the morning of the 16th because KC was in her room with Caylee's body wrapped in a laundry bag and tucked under the blankets and KC feigned loud snoring to keep CA out.
    I do think there was a fight the night before and KC stayed in her room all morning with poor deceased Caylee. Perhaps GA was too afraid to provoke KC after the fight so he tiptoed around and left them in peace.
    I can imagine a fight happening where CA threatened to get custody and KC said no, she would take Caylee away from them and Caylee got upset and said she wanted to stay with CA and GA and it triggered a narcissistic rage in KC, so that when everyone was asleep she killed her, to punish her and punish them. In court, KC gets very angry when people say things she doesn't like, she shakes her head and she wants them silenced.
    If GA ever did see KC and Caylee on the 16 June, I think Caylee's body was wrapped in a laundry bag and looked like a load of laundry KC was taking out to the garage. I can envision her brazenly waltzing past her father carrying a dead Caylee, and then him later remembering the bag and the silence all morning, and being filled with dread, and tweaking his story slightly.
    I think it's possible KC put Caylee in the trunk in the laundry bag, and then wrapped her in the second laundry bag/trash bag on the day she borrowed the shovel. I've thought before that KC might have borrowed the shovel so she could view the Anthony backyard from the neighbor's house and see how much privacy she had. But she also might have used the shovel to put the body into the trash bag, and then wiped the shovel on the grass and/or rinsed it in the pool.
    These are just some of my thoughts about how things might have happened. Of course I don't know, and probably never will.
    BBM...How coincidental would that be that GA told of seeing Caylee in the very clothes she was discarded wearing? No I believe GA saw them leave together.

I really believed that she drugged Caylee and taped her mouth so she couldn't cry out if she awoke, and put her in the trunk.

But the 2 dogs hitting on the area in the yard near the playhouse made me reconsider.I think she came back home after GA left for work, Whatever happened to Caylee probably did happen in her own home. I remember that all the "stuff" that was found at teh crime scene was conveniently in the house, the tape, laundry bag, trash bags.

She probably did have a thought of burying the baby under the playhouse, but that proved to be more of a daunting task than she imagined, what with the pavers on the ground and having to dig a hole deep enough. The little priss couldn't waste too much time and this was gonna be a job. Caylee was probably wrapped in her Winnie the Pooh blanket on the ground while her egg donor came up with the perfect solution. Wrap the remains in garbage bags and toss her sweet daughter to the scavengers.

And she had to hurry up because, you know, she and Tony had a date and she had to go pick out some good movies to watch, while her product of conception started to disintegrate. There has to be a special place in hell for Casey Marie Anthony.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PaulaF513 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaF513 View Post
    BBM...How coincidental would that be that GA told of seeing Caylee in the very clothes she was discarded wearing? No I believe GA saw them leave together.

I really believed that she drugged Caylee and taped her mouth so she couldn't cry out if she awoke, and put her in the trunk.

But the 2 dogs hitting on the area in the yard near the playhouse made me reconsider.I think she came back home after GA left for work, Whatever happened to Caylee probably did happen in her own home. I remember that all the "stuff" that was found at teh crime scene was conveniently in the house, the tape, laundry bag, trash bags.

She probably did have a thought of burying the baby under the playhouse, but that proved to be more of a daunting task than she imagined, what with the pavers on the ground and having to dig a hole deep enough. The little priss couldn't waste too much time and this was gonna be a job. Caylee was probably wrapped in her Winnie the Pooh blanket on the ground while her egg donor came up with the perfect solution. Wrap the remains in garbage bags and toss her sweet daughter to the scavengers.

And she had to hurry up because, you know, she and Tony had a date and she had to go pick out some good movies to watch, while her product of conception started to disintegrate. There has to be a special place in hell for Casey Marie Anthony.
    BBM: But the outfit George described Caylee wearing was not the outfit from the remains site. George says she was wearing a pink shirt, blue jean skirt and white tennis shoes. He says she had her hair in pony tail. He remembered all that detail almost a month later. He never mentioned the giant plastic lettering on the front of the t-shirt?

IMO, he wasn't describing the same "big trouble" t-shirt and white shorts found at the crime scene.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tuffy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by miss plum View Post
    I agree that Caylee could have been killed on the 15th, but I'm not sure the fight happened that night. And I want to believe that George saw them leave the house on the 16th, although I can't believe he remembered what Caylee was wearing... plus, he got it wrong-- didn't he say she was wearing a blue jean skirt? -- Didn't other family members say they had never seen the clothes found with the body, although Caylee's wearing the BIG TROUBLE top in that photo the state presented.... Admittedly, I'm new here... these are just some of my thoughts.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DIXIECAT For This Useful Post:

I've been working on this theory for a while and would like to hear opinions on it. I'm not going to include every detail for the whole day but the ones I think are important.

June 16

8.03am - IM whiteplayboi - Casey states she is moving into her house at the end of the mouth (she already told him 4 days ago the house/apt will at Andover or around her parents place)

So far this is the story as normal, moving out into a place with Amy and Caylee at the end of the mouth.

11.47pm - Tony calls Casey 19mins - Casey's made up her mind that she's staying at Tony's and Caylee will never be coming home again.

12.50pm - Casey and Caylee leave the house
    Casey has told her father that they will be staying overnight at Zany's.
    Caylee's backpack(once recovered) contains no extra clothes and is found in the trunk.

12.53pm - Casey texts Tony
    12.55pm - Tony texts Casey
    1.00pm - Tony calls Casey 14mins

1.14pm End of call - Casey and Caylee are in the car somewhere, she could be driving but doubtful as no money for gas - Tony does not mention hearing Caylee on this phone call

1.26pm - Casey texts Jesse - I think Caylee was killed or chloroformed -before or after this text.

1.44pm - Casey calls Amy 36mins

2.20pm - End of Call - Casey and Caylee still in the car, Amy does not mention hearing Caylee on this phone call. If Casey parks car just down the street this is the approx time George is leaving and Casey sees him, ends call with Amy as she knows the coast is clear to go back to the house.

2.15pm-2.30pm - George is leaving the house

2.30pm - Casey must be back in the house as computer usage is high again - Did she duct tape Caylee to finish the job at this point, there really is no time to do that and also be on the computer.

2.52pm - Jesse calls Casey 12mins
    This is the first time the story now changes and Casey's mother has changed her mind and it is now Casey that has to move out, tells Jesse she can't stay at home. There would only be one reason that Casey can no longer stay at home because Caylee is no longer alive or Casey has made the decision that she will finish Caylee off.

2.00pm-3.00pm - High computer usage, suggesting that Casey is in the house and on the computer.

3.04pm - End of call with Jesse
    3.30pm - George calls the house
    3.04pm - George calls Casey

3.35pm - Casey calls Tony 22sec

3.00pm-4.00pm - Low computer usage, suggesting that Casey is getting some stuff together and tidying house to make it look like she's not been there - there is time available here for her to duct tape Caylee - if there is no post mortem banding on the hair in the duct tape and Caylee was still alive when it was put on it would have to be on this day that she does that - if Casey had just chloroformed Caylee and left her in the car until 2pm the next day I believe Caylee would have been dead already by that point - Also Casey backs her car into the garage the next day so she knew that Caylee was dead in the back.

4.10pm - Casey calls George 34sec - Casey notices missed call on phone from George and she wants to know where George is and why is he calling.

4.11pm - 4.13pm - Casey calls Cindy 4 times - I suspect to find out where George is and is he on his way home.

4.14pm - Casey calls George 98secs - Casey is still trying to find out where he is.

4.14pm - Casey leaves the house and starts driving towards Tony's place

4.19pm - Casey calls Tony 1min

4.21 pm - Casey calls Jesse 2 times 75secs

4.25pm - Casey calls Cindy

6.31pm - Casey calls Cindy
    6.32pm - Casey calls Cindy
    6.32pm - Casey calls Home

7.06pm - Casey calls Home 83secs

Crisis averted

7.50pm - Casey and Tony at Blockbuster Video

I suspect it is George's call to the house and then to Casey that sets off the flurry of calls from 4.10pm. I think she tries to find out from Cindy why he is calling her then says what the hell and leaves the house at 4.14pm.
    After she left house I think some panic may have sent and so there are numerous calls to set up alibis/stories and to let Jesse/Tony/Cindy know that all is good in Casey world.

- I think the doll was left in plain view in the car so that Casey had something there of Caylee's to show people.
    - I think the backpack was tossed in the trunk because that would have looked suspicious without Caylee
    - Thinking about Caylee's clothes and Casey's comment "they haven't even found her clothes yet" - I think Casey took off those well known clothes (and perhaps shoes) and put her in the ones less well known to Cindy, the big trouble tshirt and shorts (which may have been the sleeping clothes she kept in her trunk for when she and Caylee would stay at Ricardos) and I think Casey dumped the clothes somewhere, perhaps even in the dumpster at Amscot.

Amended due to feedback from Irisheyes, thank you

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    I have not followed this case closely so the following is just something that crossed my mind after learning a little more since the trial started.

When the judge mentioned 'why didn't she just kill her parents then' (or something like that ) it was an eye opening moment for me. With all the talk of Casey getting the house, her parents getting divorced, her dad having an affair, the searches for household weapons, the search for making chloroform, it almost sounds as if ICA was planning on murdering her parents. With her parents gone her money and housing troubles would be over. (Lee would have likely bowed out of taking any monies from his parents estate allowing ICA to take them all since she had a young child to care for and he was more than able to care for himself. She would have continued to prey upon friends such as Amy who needed a place to stay/live in exchange for baby sitting services..... or she could have had parties at the house with her parents gone. )

I can not help but wonder if Caylee somehow got into some chemicals of some kind which ICA had collected to murder her parents, was overcome by or ingested those chemicals and then died. There is NO WAY Casey could have said this was an accident at that time because an autopsy along with other evidence collected may have proven Caylee died as a result of an accident that occured in the planning of the murder of someone else (those someone else's being Cindy and George). I believe in that case ICA would have still been charged with murder - where as the carp DT 'accidental drowning' theory came along only after it was known a cause of death could not be obtained/found for Caylee. (and ICA was still insistent on being innocent).

I think the duct tape was put on Caylees mouth after she was deceased with the thought Casey could 'stage' it as a kidnapping. Same reason she abandoned her car 'staged' with her purse, car seat and other items left behind. Her story would have been more believable had she not been stupid enough to put the heart sticker on the duct tape.

After Caylees death, I don't believe ICA planned on coming back home and would have 'drifted' until she latched onto someone who would take care of her and Caylee would have remained a missing child.

All jmo, but I really think the plan WAS for ICA to murder her parents and a terrible tragedy occured costing Caylee her life before ICA could implement her plan to kill her parents.

ETA: The above is the only logical reason I can come up with why ICA sat in jail for almost 3 years awaiting trial only to come up with this cockamamy (sp?) theory of an accidental drowning in the pool.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I have not followed this case closely so the following is just something that crossed my mind after learning a little more since the trial started.

When the judge mentioned 'why didn't she just kill her parents then' (or something like that ) it was an eye opening moment for me. With all the talk of Casey getting the house, her parents getting divorced, her dad having an affair, the searches for household weapons, the search for making chloroform, it almost sounds as if ICA was planning on murdering her parents. With her parents gone her money and housing troubles would be over. (Lee would have likely bowed out of taking any monies from his parents estate allowing ICA to take them all since she had a young child to care for and he was more than able to care for himself. She would have continued to prey upon friends such as Amy who needed a place to stay/live in exchange for baby sitting services..... or she could have had parties at the house with her parents gone. )

I can not help but wonder if Caylee somehow got into some chemicals of some kind which ICA had collected to murder her parents, was overcome by or ingested those chemicals and then died. There is NO WAY Casey could have said this was an accident at that time because an autopsy along with other evidence collected may have proven Caylee died as a result of an accident that occured in the planning of the murder of someone else (those someone else's being Cindy and George). I believe in that case ICA would have still been charged with murder - where as the carp DT 'accidental drowning' theory came along only after it was known a cause of death could not be obtained/found for Caylee. (and ICA was still insistent on being innocent).

I think the duct tape was put on Caylees mouth after she was deceased with the thought Casey could 'stage' it as a kidnapping. Same reason she abandoned her car 'staged' with her purse, car seat and other items left behind. Her story would have been more believable had she not been stupid enough to put the heart sticker on the duct tape.

After Caylees death, I don't believe ICA planned on coming back home and would have 'drifted' until she latched onto someone who would take care of her and Caylee would have remained a missing child.

All jmo, but I really think the plan WAS for ICA to murder her parents and a terrible tragedy occured costing Caylee her life before ICA could implement her plan to kill her parents.

ETA: The above is the only logical reason I can come up with why ICA sat in jail for almost 3 years awaiting trial only to come up with this cockamamy (sp?) theory of an accidental drowning in the pool.
    This sounds plausible: Just one question: Usually if someone wants to kill their parents to get Life Insurance, bank accounts, house, etc., they will make it look like a robbery, and promise someone a % of the proceeds to break in, shoot parents, etc. while they are out on the town, making sure to be seen all over to form their alibi. (I can think of 3 real life cases I have read of which went like this). If Casey planned to chloroform her parents, and then inherit all, would not the police have listed HER as the #1 suspect???

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SMK For This Useful Post:

I have thought long and hard about "what happened to Caylee" and the only plausible theory/explanation I can come up with is this was a rage killing.

First, ICA left the house on June 16th telling her father she would be gone all evening and that they (she and Caylee) would be sleeping at "Zannys." We all know there wasn't a Zanny. So where on earth was Caylee sleeping June 16th? TL states he didn't feel comfortable with Caylee hanging out at his house because of the environment, CA was working late, GA was working, and no friends of ICA came forward stating ICA asked if they would watch Caylee. So who was watching Caylee?

Second, the "flury" of calls, I believe, were a made up Zanny excuse as to why she couldn't babysit that evening. ICA was prob calling CA/GA stating Zanny had been in an accident, won a lottery (lol), or some other made up lie and she needed a babysitter. Also, why didn't CA take the calls? At one point she talked to a counselor who told her she should get custody of Caylee (we dont know what she said but must of been pretty bad for a counselor to recommend that) and didn't she tell an old friend of ICA's that she was a psychopath and to stay away from her? So, why didn't she take her calls (her granddaughter is in the care of a "psychopath" right? IMO CA knew why she was calling! ICA prob called her with excuses like this all the time but this time CA put her foot down because stealing money from grandma was the last straw.

Now, in a rage ICA smothers Caylee because nobody was getting in the way of her date with TL! She places Caylee in her car and goes out. The next afternoon she goes back home, puts Caylee in the backyard, and borrows a shovel intending to bury her. She discovers its not easy digging a hole and puts Caylee back in her car until GA and the gas can fiasco. In a rush she throws Caylee out like trash w/duct tape on her mouth to look like a kidnapping.

IMO chloroform searches were related to her parents or friends. I believe she was going to use it to steal from them, possibly stage an accident and off her parents. She probably stored the chloroform in her car = high levels.
    "The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, and the process is its own reward." Amelia Earhart

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GracieLu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GracieLu View Post
    I have thought long and hard about "what happened to Caylee" and the only plausible theory/explanation I can come up with is this was a rage killing.

First, ICA left the house on June 16th telling her father she would be gone all evening and that they (she and Caylee) would be sleeping at "Zannys." We all know there wasn't a Zanny. So where on earth was Caylee sleeping June 16th? TL states he didn't feel comfortable with Caylee hanging out at his house because of the environment, CA was working late, GA was working, and no friends of ICA came forward stating ICA asked if they would watch Caylee. So who was watching Caylee?

Second, the "flury" of calls, I believe, were a made up Zanny excuse as to why she couldn't babysit that evening. ICA was prob calling CA/GA stating Zanny had been in an accident, won a lottery (lol), or some other made up lie and she needed a babysitter. Also, why didn't CA take the calls? At one point she talked to a counselor who told her she should get custody of Caylee (we dont know what she said but must of been pretty bad for a counselor to recommend that) and didn't she tell an old friend of ICA's that she was a psychopath and to stay away from her? So, why didn't she take her calls (her granddaughter is in the care of a "psychopath" right? IMO CA knew why she was calling! ICA prob called her with excuses like this all the time but this time CA put her foot down because stealing money from grandma was the last straw.

Now, in a rage ICA smothers Caylee because nobody was getting in the way of her date with TL! She places Caylee in her car and goes out. The next afternoon she goes back home, puts Caylee in the backyard, and borrows a shovel intending to bury her. She discovers its not easy digging a hole and puts Caylee back in her car until GA and the gas can fiasco. In a rush she throws Caylee out like trash w/duct tape on her mouth to look like a kidnapping.

IMO chloroform searches were related to her parents or friends. I believe she was going to use it to steal from them, possibly stage an accident and off her parents. She probably stored the chloroform in her car = high levels.
    Yes, this may have been true. But if so, she was playing a VERY dangerous game. I know Amy H said she fell asleep at the wheel and totaled her car. Wonder if she breathed in any chloroform? But when you knock someone out to rob them , it is usually a stranger. How was she planning to explain to them later why they had passed out, and why their money was missing? Also, Casey would have made a very stupid criminal had she killed her parents with chloroform. She may have liked the idea of house, life insurance, bank accounts, and fantasized about it, but the first question cops and others would have had is, "How on earth did your parents die of chloroform"? Unless she knew something or had some plan I do not know of. Or she really has a screw loose.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SMK For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by SMK View Post
    This sounds plausible: Just one question: Usually if someone wants to kill their parents to get Life Insurance, bank accounts, house, etc., they will make it look like a robbery, and promise someone a % of the proceeds to break in, shoot parents, etc. while they are out on the town, making sure to be seen all over to form their alibi. (I can think of 3 real life cases I have read of which went like this). If Casey planned to chloroform her parents, and then inherit all, would not the police have listed HER as the #1 suspect???

Casey certainly would have been a suspect had she murdered her parents. Not to say she wouldn't be on trial for murdering someone other than Caylee - possibly her parents. I just don't think she intended to kill Caylee and that Caylee was somehow collateral damage (for a lack of a better what to phrase it) with whatever the reason was for Casey to have done many of the strange things and the topics about which Casey lied in the months preceeding Caylees death. Only Casey knows the truth and I don't think anyone but she and God will ever know exactly what that truth is.

jmo
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Casey certainly would have been a suspect had she murdered her parents. Not to say she wouldn't be on trial for murdering someone other than Caylee - possibly her parents. I just don't think she intended to kill Caylee and that Caylee was somehow collateral damage (for a lack of a better what to phrase it) with whatever the reason was for Casey to have done many of the strange things and the topics about which Casey lied in the months preceeding Caylees death. Only Casey knows the truth and I don't think anyone but she and God will ever know exactly what that truth is.

jmo
    I think the original plan was to kill her parents...but that would be too much "work"

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

Further to this, it is my fervent opinion that ICAs goal was to be FREE. Offing the two people that fed, clothed, took care of her, paid her bills, RAISED HER basically would be
    shooting herself in the foot!
    She wanted to unburden herself to live like a rockstar, not do the opposite, right?

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tasylshari For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tasylshari View Post
    Further to this, it is my fervent opinion that ICAs goal was to be FREE. Offing the two people that fed, clothed, took care of her, paid her bills, RAISED HER basically would be
    shooting herself in the foot!
    She wanted to unburden herself to live like a rockstar, not do the opposite, right?

Actually she would have had much to gain, a home, any insurance money, basically the entire estate. Having her parents home at her age would have been HUGE in her mind at her age - having far more than her friends could show for their accomplishments at their age.

jmo
    ~JMO~

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

We're not talking about the typical person that is logical in the thoughts or actions. I do think she played with thoughts of getting rid of everyone in the family other than her brother. Had "thoughts" of it. Not that she could pull it off but yes, she would have had a lot to gain, her independence, yet she would not have had to set foot out of that house. "Indeed, the irony is rich"!!!!
    My posts are my opinion only.....

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by darnudes View Post
    I've been working on this theory for a while and would like to hear opinions on it. I'm not going to include every detail for the whole day but the ones I think are important.

3.00pm-4.00pm - Low computer usage, suggesting that Casey is getting some stuff together and tidying house to make it look like she's not been there - there is time available here for her to duct tape Caylee - if there is no post mortem banding on the hair in the duct tape and Caylee was still alive when it was put on it would have to be on this day that she does that - if Casey had just chloroformed Caylee and left her in the car until 2pm the next day I believe Caylee would have been dead already by that point - Also Casey backs her car into the garage the next day so she knew that Caylee was dead in the back.
    Respectfully snipped for space and BBM. This whole thing seems totally plausible and I am trying to go with it. Just curious on why the scenario doesn't work if there is postmortem banding? Sorry if that's a dumb question. It just seems to me that there is no reason that the banding would make your scenario any less correct and it just may not be clicking with me.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to HRCODEPINK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HRCODEPINK View Post
    Respectfully snipped for space and BBM. This whole thing seems totally plausible and I am trying to go with it. Just curious on why the scenario doesn't work if there is postmortem banding? Sorry if that's a dumb question. It just seems to me that there is no reason that the banding would make your scenario any less correct and it just may not be clicking with me.
    It's a confusing issue for me, don't worry

Post mortem banding occurs between 2 -15 days after death.
    There was no post mortem banding on the hair on the duct tape.
    There was post mortem banding on a single hair found in the trunk.

The force of duct taping a live child or a struggling child could have pulled those hairs from the scalp (or a child struggling awake after the effects of chloroform wear off but finding it cannot breathe due to duct tape) - so the hair is attached to the duct tape (but not the skull) on a live Caylee but a soon to be dead Caylee and as they are not attached no post mortem banding. There is no other hair found with Caylee's remains other than this duct tape hair.

A stray hair still attached to Caylee's head (but not the duct tape) which shows post mortem banding is somehow pulled off when Caylee is put into the garbage/laundry bags and stays in the trunk.

43. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

Edited to correct

There were in fact numerous hairs with apparent decomp roots found on Q59 which is the hair mass.

FBI report here, page 7 of 30.

So I'm still not sure how the state is going to show that duct tape was put on Caylee before she died.

http://www.baynews9.com/uploadedfile...PEEVIDENCE.pdf
    Last edited by BondJamesBond; 06-13-2011 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Broken quote

45. The Following User Says Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

nomoresorrow is offline Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going.
    (BBM)

Edited to correct

There were in fact numerous hairs with apparent decomp roots found on Q59 which is the hair mass.

FBI report here, page 7 of 30.

So I'm still not sure how the state is going to show that duct tape was put on Caylee before she died.

http://www.baynews9.com/uploadedfile...PEEVIDENCE.pdf
    (RE:BBM Above) I've wondered this myself darnudes but now, since hearing Dr. G's testimony, I have ask, "Does the state actually have to prove that the tape was applied BEFORE death?" Dr.G's statement that there is NO REASON for any child to have duct tape on their face, in my opinion, sums it up in a nutshell. You have a known liar (now established and known to the jury) claiming that her child drowned. How then does a child who supposedly drowned get duct tape on her face? It appears that the DT's explanation is going to be that RK did it but IF the jury doesn't buy it (and I predict they won't), you're back to square one. Square one is the known liar (ICA) claiming that her child drowned in a pool. This is where I believe ICA's history will come into play. A history of silence for the past 3 years regarding Caylee having drowned in the backyard pool, a history of wearing a "Where's Caylee" t-shirt (even wearing one when she was arrested and taken into custody the second time) all the while KNOWING her child was dead, a history of showing no grief/emotion following Caylee's death (her friends all stated that they saw no change in her deposition), a history of tormenting her parents, as witnessed through jail visit videos, as they desparately asked/searched for answers and got NOTHING. Her history goes on and on and, at this point, it speaks for itself. Her history over the past 3 years goes far beyond the measure of "A liar doth not make a murderer." As far as I'm concerned, even if the scientific evidence is lacking regarding the placement of the tape, before or after death, one would have to give an unreasonable amount of benefit of doubt to ICA (considering her established history) in order to disregard the state's case about the duct tape. I guess If the defense is so worried about it they'll have to put ICA on the stand to explain just exactly what transpired, step-by-step, after GA supposedly handed her Caylee's limp little dead body...considering her 3-year history I don't think her word (or her lawyers word for that matter) is going to mean too much to this jury.

JMO ~
    Last edited by BondJamesBond; 06-13-2011 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Broken quote

47. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nomoresorrow For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast