Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334

Thread: Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #8

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
    I agree. There is no way they can say they loved Caylee after the way they utterly disgraced her memory. Appearances were and are important to them, not people.
    Agreed. The statement CA made on Dr. Phil, *Casey had to bury her*, SICKENED me.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

I don't think GA helped throw Caylee out like that, he had more respect for her...at that time...but once he got in the car from the tow yard and knew the smell and when he knew KC was home, he KNEW what happened at that point and really at that point I think he was in shock and not wanting it to be true and also didn't want to lose his daughter as well. He told the LE about the smell that night, he knew but the moment he started to believe (or go along with) KC and her lies the respect he gave Caylee was gone...for 3 years it was gone until I believe the day he was on the witness stand and told JB that 1+1=2 and he got of that stand and wiped his hands clean.

I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on the interwebz. I am just a "reasonable person"

HHJP: "I.Am.Not.Stopping.Anymore.For.You.To.Get.A.Fi le."

HHJP:
    "I WILL WORK YOU ALL DAY SATURDAY" LOVE HIM!

"You have never studied that because of course, you haven't studied that." -Jose Baez

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sleuths4Me For This Useful Post:

George is way too weak and such a terrible liar. He'd have succumbed to law enforcement questions had he had any involvement in covering up for FCA.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sumbunny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
    I agree. There is no way they can say they loved Caylee after the way they utterly disgraced her memory. Appearances were and are important to them, not people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleuths4Me View Post
    I don't think GA helped throw Caylee out like that, he had more respect for her...at that time...but once he got in the car from the tow yard and knew the smell and when he knew KC was home, he KNEW what happened at that point and really at that point I think he was in shock and not wanting it to be true and also didn't want to lose his daughter as well. He told the LE about the smell that night, he knew but the moment he started to believe (or go along with) KC and her lies the respect he gave Caylee was gone...for 3 years it was gone until I believe the day he was on the witness stand and told JB that 1+1=2 and he got of that stand and wiped his hands clean.
    George has been well conditioned from the narcissist females in his life.
    He's more a victim, IMO.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sumbunny For This Useful Post:

Caylee is the only victim.

GA was already working the money making scheme very early on. He took his donation jar wherever he went. He saw himself as a member of an exclusive club, interesting choice of words, and decided to tell FCA of his big plan to become an advocate for missing children. Hold on a minute while I choke on those words.

A con man's dream, he fit right in with a slimy bogus charity who used missing children to get money. Money for nothing, all it takes is selling out his dead grandchild's memory, no problem. Anybody want pictures of Caylee...it will cost you 20k. GA did nothing to find Caylee and worse, he used her for financial gain.

GA knew Caylee was dead at the hands of FCA but he rode that 'sightings' scheme all the way to end of the hall. He was talking to Larry King about the sightings of an alive Caylee at the very moment CSI teams were at a gruesome and sickening site where Caylee's body was ripped apart and eaten by animals.

It doesn't end there, rumblings of a memorial park at a gruesome place where parts of Caylee are still laying under swampy, dirty, trash were underway. $$$$$ can be made again! In true Anthony style GA/CA showed up wearing their matching Caylee shirts, balloons, and a camera to capture the disgusting spectacle. People picking the bones of a baby for money after animals left nothing but bones. It was treated as a party spot. Balloons that Caylee will never play with---does is it even cross their minds? Probably not. Caylee is just a marketing scheme to her family.

IMO

When my son was a baby, he toddled off into a drop off lane, if that's what it's called. It was the area off of a big parking lot where people could drop off passengers. Cars only went one way in that lane. Anyway, I ran in between where he was and where a car would have been coming and made myself a big target. My hope was that if a car was coming it would see me and stop, but at least it would hit me and not my son. I didn't hesitate for even a nanosecond to LOOK for a car or even to run to him and grab him. I did what any loving mother would have done for her child. Fortunately, there was no car. And now that he's a teenager I can say, "I threw myself in front of a non-existent car for you." Mommy-guilt is a beautiful thing, at least when I'm the mommy.

I don't think any of the Anthonys would have thrown themselves in front of a car, real or not, for Caylee.

I think she was a beautiful prop and they were fond of her, but I don't think anyone really LOVED her.

That makes me very sad.
    Beyond the door,
    There's peace I'm sure,
    And I know there'll be no more
    Tears in heaven.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric's_Iguana For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eric's_Iguana View Post
    When my son was a baby, he toddled off into a drop off lane, if that's what it's called. It was the area off of a big parking lot where people could drop off passengers. Cars only went one way in that lane. Anyway, I ran in between where he was and where a car would have been coming and made myself a big target. My hope was that if a car was coming it would see me and stop, but at least it would hit me and not my son. I didn't hesitate for even a nanosecond to LOOK for a car or even to run to him and grab him. I did what any loving mother would have done for her child. Fortunately, there was no car. And now that he's a teenager I can say, "I threw myself in front of a non-existent car for you." Mommy-guilt is a beautiful thing, at least when I'm the mommy.

I don't think any of the Anthonys would have thrown themselves in front of a car, real or not, for Caylee.

I think she was a beautiful prop and they were fond of her, but I don't think anyone really LOVED her.

That makes me very sad
    It seems almost impossible to imagine this twisted family sincerely loving Caylee. They are so so different from her. Darkness and light.

Caylee is now truly loved by so many people and I bet she's in a wonderful place.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rose222 For This Useful Post:

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334