View Poll Results: who molested/abused JB?

Voters
424. You may not vote on this poll
  • JR

118 27.83%
  • BR

109 25.71%
  • JAR

22 5.19%
  • a close family friend

25 5.90%
  • a stranger/stalker a la JMK

16 3.77%
  • PR-it wasn't sexual abuse,it was corporal punishment

73 17.22%
  • she wasn't previously abused/molested

61 14.39%
Page 16 of 89 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
    I cant even debate the fibers, dna, fingernail clippings, big bloomies, spider webs, interrogations etc. I cant get past the ransom note. Its such a mystery what really happened that night. I wish I was a psychic and could ask Jonbonet.
    I was a strong IDI until I really paid attention to the note and now I think, What was I thinking?
    All comments are my opinion or observations only.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Peepers For This Useful Post:

right

Quote Originally Posted by Peepers View Post
    I cant even debate the fibers, dna, fingernail clippings, big bloomies, spider webs, interrogations etc. I cant get past the ransom note. Its such a mystery what really happened that night. I wish I was a psychic and could ask Jonbonet.
    I was a strong IDI until I really paid attention to the note and now I think, What was I thinking?
    it's really the biggest staging red flag of all, isn't it?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whaleshark For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by runsdeep View Post
    i cant disregard linda arndt's deposition where she left her suspicions dangling as far as i can find.
    I'm sorry, but Linda Arndt proved she wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer when she allowed so many people to run amok over the crime scene.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

Definitely Whaleshark. but who??? who was covering for who?? We just dont know. I hope the truth comes out someday.
    All comments are my opinion or observations only.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Peepers For This Useful Post:

Not corporal punishment

I can't vote because you've only offered PR's possible abuse as "corporal punishment".

I don't believe PR sexually brutalized her daughter's body that night as punishment. I believe she raped her daughter because she wanted to rape her.

I know that's really hard for people to believe, but we really need to keep in mind that rape is about control. Violent control. Not sex, not punishment.

So I do think she killed her daughter for some reason such as sneaking food, soiling her panties, smarting off to her, BUT I think she raped her daughter for rape's sake.

As far as the prior sexual abuse, again, I think that is Patsy. I think that when she would clean her daughter, she would dig a cloth into her privates very deeply.

I am also thinking that she was using douches on the child.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alix For This Useful Post:

Alix, what you described could be defined as corporal punishment.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BOESP For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BOESP View Post
    Alix, what you described could be defined as corporal punishment.
    Rape isn't corporal punishment. It's not about punishment and it's not about sex.

Or are you talking about the douching/overcleaning only?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alix For This Useful Post:

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by runsdeep View Post
    i cant disregard linda arndt's deposition where she left her suspicions dangling as far as i can find.
    Isn't it a shame that Det. Arndt developed "ramnesia" when she filed her lawsuit against her superiors? She had also planned to write a book - probably thwarted either by LW or her superiors as part of a settlement. Too bad. She bungled the investigation (she wasn't the only one) but was present at the autopsy, and that alone is information that would be of great help.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Alix View Post
    So I do think she killed her daughter for some reason such as sneaking food, soiling her panties, smarting off to her
    I'm not trying to steal your thunder, Alix, but this ties into what I said earlier about the psychological need to believe that "model" parents couldn't do this. This is part of it. It seems to me that a lot of people can't believe that such an exemplary person as Patsy, who put so much effort into making her daughter spectacular, could kill her for such mundane reasons. (This is not new. This same reason is why people think JFK's assassination was a conspiracy and that Bruce Lee was actually murdered.)

But the sad fact is, and anyone who knows anything about murder will tell you this, MOST killings, especially those of children, are committed for petty and thoughtless reasons! It ain't like in the movies or mystery novels.
    Vae Victus! (May the conquered suffer!)
    Celerem vindictam manu! (Swift hand of vengeance!)

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    I'm not trying to steal your thunder, Alix, but this ties into what I said earlier about the psychological need to believe that "model" parents couldn't do this. This is part of it. It seems to me that a lot of people can't believe that such an exemplary person as Patsy, who put so much effort into making her daughter spectacular, could kill her for such mundane reasons. (This is not new. This same reason is why people think JFK's assassination was a conspiracy and that Bruce Lee was actually murdered.)

But the sad fact is, and anyone who knows anything about murder will tell you this, MOST killings, especially those of children, are committed for petty and thoughtless reasons! It ain't like in the movies or mystery novels.
    So true!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Alix For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Alix View Post
    Rape isn't corporal punishment. It's not about punishment and it's not about sex.

Or are you talking about the douching/overcleaning only?
    I see corporal punishment and staging but I'm not clear on what you are calling rape.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to BOESP For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BOESP View Post
    I see corporal punishment and staging but I'm not clear on what you are calling rape.
    Technically, vaginal penetration with anything is considered rape. It need not be the widely accepted standard definition.

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    Technically, vaginal penetration with anything is considered rape. It need not be the widely accepted standard definition.
    "against their will"....

I think the paint brush was part of the staging. I mean, why would the molester use the paint brush if he/she wasn't going to cause way more physical harm to her vagina? I feel like whomever was doing the staging didn't actually WANT to digitally penetrate her (I know, the "comment" was that she was digitally penetrated, but not part of the official autopsy). I forget, what were the dimensions of the paint brush?

It just seems confusing - the garotting and gash in her head were so violent, yet the abrasions/tearing to her vagina were minimal, relatively speaking. To me, that says the molestation was staged - at least it was the night she died. If she had been molested that night, then why the paint brush - just doesn't make sense.

Please, I am not saying inserting a paint brush into a six year old is not sexually molesting her - obviously it is... just to be clear.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

What I think about regarding the paintbrush/staged molestation is that something caused her to bleed that night. Dead people don't bleed. They can leak blood, though. A sample of the blood can tell whether it came from a living or dead person, but that was not possible in this case.
    If the bleeding happened when she was alive- it was molestation. If it happened after she was dead it was staging.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    What I think about regarding the paintbrush/staged molestation is that something caused her to bleed that night. Dead people don't bleed. They can leak blood, though. A sample of the blood can tell whether it came from a living or dead person, but that was not possible in this case.
    If the bleeding happened when she was alive- it was molestation. If it happened after she was dead it was staging.
    I think they thought she was dead - but she wasn't, her blood was still flowing but her brain was dead. I think that is why they garrotted her - staging. IDI asks, why so violent then (garrotte)....because they couldn't just hang it around her neck like they did the ties on her wrist. They had to make it look real.

The fibers from Patsy's sweater were everywhere she said she hadn't been:

In the paint tray
    3 on the duct tape
    Twisted in the cord that was twisted in her hair.

When confronted about the fibers Patsy's answer was, "Don't go there pal..." I think Hunter instilled that sense of confidence in her.

Then there are the fiber's from John's shirt in her big undies. His answer? He told them not to dirty the relationship he had with his daughter.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

Page 16 of 89 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast