1588 users online (259 members and 1329 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 163
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,911

    Opening statements / State vs Jason lynn Young 6-7-11

    Scheduled to start @ 2:30PM.

    Watch live:

    http://www.wral.com/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    28
    I cant believe it is finally starting. So many years have passed since that dreadful day!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    72

    Present!

    I am here and I'll be watching with baited breath....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    542
    Checking in too.. skipping Anthony case today, can watch later... Crossing fingers this will be a better Pros team than the BC case..

  5. #5
    Madeleine74's Avatar
    Madeleine74 is offline Of course it's my opinion; who else's would it be?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,269
    From WRAL tweet:

    #youngtrial - Opening statements won't be happening at 2:30 p.m. - attorneys still have another alternate juror to select.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    28
    anyone know when to expect it to start? Not sure how long it takes to get the additional juror.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    N.C.
    Posts
    4,098
    Does anyone have the channel 11 link to opening statements? I can never seem to find their *live* links at their site? How does one find them?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    N.C.
    Posts
    4,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufflemaker View Post
    anyone know when to expect it to start? Not sure how long it takes to get the additional juror.
    Not sure either. I thought they had enough.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    N.C.
    Posts
    4,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeleine74 View Post
    From WRAL tweet:

    #youngtrial - Opening statements won't be happening at 2:30 p.m. - attorneys still have another alternate juror to select.
    Well I'm sorry, but that is just *unacceptable*!



    I planned my day around this. Didn't even go into town with my husband, so I wouldn't miss it.






  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,911
    Still interviewing new alternate.
    juror 10 dropped out due to transportation issues


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,911
    No go...she was dismissed.
    she watched truTV and defense said no.

  12. #12
    Madeleine74's Avatar
    Madeleine74 is offline Of course it's my opinion; who else's would it be?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,269
    Oh my. So probably tomorrow for a start then?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,601
    Quote Originally Posted by gracielee View Post
    Well I'm sorry, but that is just *unacceptable*!



    I planned my day around this. Didn't even go into town with my husband, so I wouldn't miss it.






    Bless your pea-plantin' heart, Gracielee, my friend! And planting what else? squash, cukes, tomatoes, peppers, b-beans, taters, and all that good stuff. mmmmm

    Fooey. We were all so-o-o ready.

    I had a little nagging feeling that since we were all counting on, and aiming for 2:30 today that it would not happen....


    All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.
    _________________


    This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II



    The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,911
    White male being looked at now.
    So far has not heard of case...domestic violence is not an issue.
    Control engineer...married 27 years...daughter grad from NCSU.
    Last edited by Just the Fax; 06-07-2011 at 03:44 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    N.C.
    Posts
    4,098
    Quote Originally Posted by borndem View Post
    Bless your pea-plantin' heart, Gracielee, my friend! And planting what else? squash, cukes, tomatoes, peppers, b-beans, taters, and all that good stuff. mmmmm

    Fooey. We were all so-o-o ready.

    I had a little nagging feeling that since we were all counting on, and aiming for 2:30 today that it would not happen....
    We even put in corn. Hopefully we don't have any critters scoping out our crops, waiting.......

    Had 15 yards of compost and 20 yards of mulch delivered.

    I need a glass of wine, suppose we could move 'happy hour' up a few moments today?


Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-6-12
    By Just the Fax in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 228
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 10:07 AM
  2. State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-23-11
    By borndem in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 305
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 01:41 AM
  3. State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-15-11
    By otto in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 09:43 AM
  4. State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-13-11
    By otto in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 07:41 PM

Tags for this Thread