Votes: 254 61.5%
  • Reading Depositions Related to the Case

Votes: 35 8.5%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 109 26.4%

• Total voters

Sleuth5

Reaction score
We've all been speculating on the live threads, so what about voting for what it is you think she's actually doing?

I vote for mostly pretending. I think some busy-work for JB is occurring, but mostly just sham performance. In her mind, I suspect she wants others to "pay no attention to that young lady at the DT table, she's not a defendant, just another member of the legal team."

I have a feeling that the daggers she's shooting at LDB are less on account of the reality of the situation, and more out of her jealousy that LDB is actually a competent, successful woman, in contrast to a convicted felon and liar standing trial for murdering her child.

I think that in today's testimony she finally has something she can kind of understand. She had no chance of finding any errors in Dr Vass's testimony, but she can look over Gerus's training logs and find interesting things. I am guessing that she 'found' those false alerts, that the trainer noted himself, and so now she is even more certain she is going to be set free. imo

I think the prosecution is making a big mistake of not objecting to her "surfing". She could actually be communicating with LA and getting scoop on what CA and GA will further testify. All the way around, she is an inmate and should be treated as such.

I voted that she is posturing. Baez wouldn't be much of a lawyer if he needed her to assist him. :)

LOL,,,I was wondering that same thing today. Ohhh she was so busy!

Just my opinion.....Casey's lawyers are keeping her hopes up every single day.They are not throwing any negativity her way whatsoever.They feed her so to speak...as to what she wants to hear so that she may go back to her cell and think she is on the path to freedom.They are her family now.

She keeps notes to keep busy and to feel important.It is ALL that she has.I bet if her notations were made public we'd all feel like we were on a acid trip in Disney World.

Just my opinion.

:waitasec: "PRETENDING"

ICA is "pretending" that she IS "important" while she sits at the DT ...

ICA is "pretending" to be "something" that she is NOT ... she still does NOT believe she is the "defendant" in her own trial ... "WHO ME" ??

Just like she "pretended" to have a "Nanny" for her daughter ...
Just like she "pretended" to go to work as an "Event Coordinator for Universal Studios" ...
Just like she "pretended" ... the list goes on and on and on ...

:cow:

ICA is "pretending" to be "something" that she is NOT ... she still does NOT believe she is the "defendant" in her own trial ... "WHO ME" ??

Just like she "pretended" to go to work as an "Event Coordinator for Universal Studios" ...

Yes she is pretending. Great post! :rocker:

Posturing, posturing, posturing. That's all KC has ever been able to do. jmo

I think she's writing out the questions JB will ask the witnesses which explains why he keeps getting slapped down and it takes him five tries before he gets out the proper inquiry.

She's working, just like she did at Sports Authority and Universal. She's a diligent worker, dontcha know?

That reminds me. She told everyone she was 'working' from home for her very important event planner job, and that she was a student.

So, imo, she must have 'pretended' to do homework, and Universal 'work' when she was in front of the many people she lied to. My kids are in college and they have to read, study, research online, write papers ALL OF THE TIME.
Did she actually pretend to do stuff like that when she was at home or at Tony's?

I voted that she is posturing. Baez wouldn't be much of a lawyer if he needed her to assist him. :)

Oh, now you have gone and clouded the issue! I was sure she was just doing busy work, but since he isn't much of a lawyer, (IMO) now you have made me go rethink my position...

I think she's writing out the questions JB will ask the witnesses which explains why he keeps getting slapped down and it takes him five tries before he gets out the proper inquiry.

She's working, just like she did at Sports Authority and Universal. She's a diligent worker, dontcha know?

My sentiments exactly!

She is watching herself on the monitor.
I suppose that could be posturing for the camera,but really,she just likes to look at herself ,so voted OTHER.
She' vacant .

Pretend job. Just like her cell is "the dorm", her trial is her "job".

word search.

I think she thinks she is helping, but I don't see them getting even slightly interested in whatever it is she is writing. I have seen her going through depositions, too.

OK, I'll bite! I think that KC thinks as long as she pretends to be busy then she doesn't have to face the jurors....or either the DT looked at the go-to-you know where looks she's been giving everybody & figured it would be better for the case.???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back