TX - Childrens Bodies Found in Mass Grave *HOAX*

Dr.Fessel

Reaction score
LIBERTY COUNTY, Texas -- Dozens of bodies have been found in a mass grave in Liberty County, officials said Tuesday.

The Liberty County Sheriff's Office said 25 to 30 bodies were buried at the intersection of County Roads 2049 and 2048 between Hardin and Daisetta.

The bodies are those of children, according to preliminary reports.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/28161379/detail.html

I was just coming here to post this.....Good Lord, how could 25-30 children go missing and no one noticed?!?!?!?! Can't wait to hear more on this.

Anybody listening to scanner links for that county? Or is that county even online?

WTH? I wonder if these are children we already know of as missing? I sure hope so.

Is this close to where Tim Millers daughter disappeared from?

Given the number of children involved I am wondering if maybe this has something to do with mishandling bodies with a mortuary or cemetary?
Like someone said, I cannot imagine 25 or more children being missing and it not being a major story.

Authorities investigate dismembered bodies tip in Liberty County (Cleveland TX Advocate)
---
A 16-year-old girl, who was a neighbor to the house on CR 2048, said an occupant of the house is her friend and that she apparently moved out of the home a week ago. The girl's friend had lived at the home with her fiance and part of the time with her parents who were long-haul truck drivers.
---
a bit more at link above

How scary/horrible. My first thought was maybe it was an old cemetary, but it's not appearing that way. :(

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Liberty-County-deputies-search-property-after-tipster-reports-dismembered-bodies-123394698.html

LIBERTY COUNTY -- Liberty County sheriff's deputies are on the scene of a home in Hardin where a tipster told them 25 to 30 bodies are buried.A law enforcement source confirmed that a mass grave with 'a lot of bodies' was found on the property near the intersection of County Roads 2048 and 2049. Some of them are children, according to the source. The tipster said dozens of dismembered bodies are buried in the grave, according to Cleveland Advocate Vanesa Brashier. Sheriff's deputies said they found blood on the scene and are now trying to get a warrant to search further, according to the Cleveland Advocate.

The links I've seen upthread do not mention children. This article says "some of them are children". Does anyone have an estimate as to how long the remains have been there?

Omg. this is horrific. Has anyone seen if there are live feeds. Is their a scanner thread set up yet?

Map
[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=County+Road+2049,+Hull,+Liberty,+Texas+77564&daddr=County+Road+2048+Liberty+Texas&geocode=FfNdzAEdNWtb-ilLW_M3Ysk4hjEV1DmcbxaYVg%3BFZdbzAEdbllb-ik5rmrIYsk4hjFGfQg_u3b0kg&hl=en&mra=pd&sll=30.170007,-94.674787&sspn=0.010184,0.01929&ie=UTF8&ll=30.170638,-94.672177&spn=0.001273,0.002411&t=h&z=19"]County Road 2049, Hull, TX 77564 to County Road 2048, Daisetta, TX 77564 - Google Maps[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back