what things said since 2008 would Cindy/George/Lee like to take back

fifteen89

Reaction score
If they were given a free pass on perjury, what do you think they'd take back?

Well, I'll throw out the obvious first. I think CA would immediately retract the "dead body" comment from the third 911 call.

I believe everything my sister says (tells me?).

CMA I love you. CMA I'm proud of you and I hope that you are proud of me too.

I think LA's GOOD LUCK said it all.

I think they would like to take back the things that are protecting Casey. They said and did things to help her look innocent because they thoughjt she was. But now that the bus is chasing them around at full speed, they are locked into those statements.

They denied the family fight on the 15th because it made Casey look bad. But now they cannot testify to it and it would help the state with MOTIVE, imo.

And I think George lied about seeing Caylee on the 16th, to help save Casey. Now she is accusing him of rape and incest so I think he wishes he could take that back.

If he could say that she was attacked by Cindy, threatened with a legal battle over Caylee, and so she stomped angrily out of the house, with Caylee in the middle of the night, and he never saw the baby again-----GUILTY VERDICT, imo/

I don't think they would take back anything, nor do I think they should.

No comment. I would rather see this trial through before commenting. The DA can sift through information without any help from us.

moo

Casey is the mother of the year...

Zanny is real and the OCSD wasn't doing their job or they would find her.

George would do/say anything to save his daughter

We forgive you for anything you've done.

What things said since 2008 would Cindy/George/Lee like to take back?

Had they been up-standing honest people in the first place they wouldn't have the need to take anything back.

I think the first thing Cindy would take back is whatever she said Father's Day evening that made Casey so angry and spiteful. I believe there was a confrontation that precipitated the tragedy. I believe Cindy blames herself for setting Casey off.

I think the first thing Cindy would take back is whatever she said Father's Day evening that made Casey so angry and spiteful. I believe there was a confrontation that precipitated the tragedy. I believe Cindy blames herself for setting Casey off.
If there was a confrontation the night before or the week before or the month before, I doubt that it alone was a trigger. My impression is that this was a situation that had been building for many years.

moo

CA: Never said "I found my daughter's car today. And it smells like there's been a dead body in the d@mn car!"

GA: Called 911 immediately from Johnson's Tow Yard

LA: CMA I'm so proud of you, etal.

But those are JMHO.

If there was a confrontation the night before or the week before or the month before, I doubt that it alone was a trigger. My impression is that this was a situation that had been building for many years.

moo

I agree that it had been building. But if reports are true, Cindy crossed a huge line that night. She apparently, physically assaulted Casey and put both of her hands around her neck. My mom and I used to fight a bit when I was in college,but I cannot imagine her trying to choke me out. [Even after she found my zig-zags and birth control pills]:pullhair::angel:

On top of that, she supposedly made a very serious threat, that she and George were going to fight for custody and kick Casey to the curb. That was devastating to Casey. Her entire life depended upon her big charade with her gullible parents. She would lose everything, including Tony and her social circle, if that custody battle ever happened. I really believe that threat and physical assault pushed Casey over the edge. imoo [ I just wish it could come into evidence because it is the missing piece of the puzzle, imo]

I agree that it had been building. But if reports are true, Cindy crossed a huge line that night. She apparently, physically assaulted Casey and put both of her hands around her neck. My mom and I used to fight a bit when I was in college,but I cannot imagine her trying to choke me out. [Even after she found my zig-zags and birth control pills]:pullhair::angel:

On top of that, she supposedly made a very serious threat, that she and George were going to fight for custody and kick Casey to the curb. That was devastating to Casey. Her entire life depended upon her big charade with her gullible parents. She would lose everything, including Tony and her social circle, if that custody battle ever happened. I really believe that threat and physical assault pushed Casey over the edge. imoo [ I just wish it could come into evidence because it is the missing piece of the puzzle, imo]
I just can't see how it could possibly come into evidence at this point. That there were threats and custody issues involved is quite obvious but how on earth can they be brought out now without detriment to both sides?

moo

GA: the dead body in the back of my granddaughter's car is not mygranddaughter!

At this point, the DA is relying on all that this family did, to prove why their client is the way she is. Without question, I believe that these people are all fgged up, but it can never justify what the evidence suggests she did.

moo

GA: the dead body in the back of my granddaughter's car is not mygranddaughter!
If I remember correctly, he actually said "the dead body in the back of my daughter's car is not my daughter, grand-daughter." Poor GA. Fodder for the defence.

moo

I just can't see how it could possibly come into evidence at this point. That there were threats and custody issues involved is quite obvious but how on earth can they be brought out now without detriment to both sides?

moo

I agree. Both sides are trying to sidestep and pretend it never happened. I don't think it can come in either because it would impeach cindy and george because they have denied it, under oath.

I just wish the jury coulod somehow hear it because it is the kind of thing that can explain why Casey might have snapped. Otherwise, people cannot believe she would harm her child.

I don't think they'd take anything back since the defense it using it all anyway. They might regret ever making any statements or giving any interviews though. They probably regret ever letting Casey know that they were thinking of getting custody and regretting not filing theft charges immediately when they first learned of one that was something charges could have been filed. If they threatened Casey with charges and threatened to take Caylee at the same time they may now know that it would set a psychopath/narcissist off to cover their rear and get revenge. I don't believe that any big fight set Casey off, but that it was the thefts that could land her in jail, and she knew that something drastic had to happen in order to get out of it this time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back