2011.06.08 Today show

tsitra01

Reaction score
Wow....bad information this morning on the today show. They talked about the dog getting an alert on the first day but not the second day. They said nothing about the surface of the dirt being skimmed away.
Wendy Murphy claimed the prosecution has nothing and predicts ICA will walk.
She also went on to say ICA didn't have the car or .Caylee for three days so who was driving the car.
Where did that come from? Very disturbing to hear the way this was reported.

Wow....bad information this morning on the today show. They talked about the dog getting an alert on the first day but not the second day. They said nothing about the surface of the dirt being skimmed away.
She also went on to say ICA didn't have the car or .Caylee for three days so who was driving the car.

Sounds like lkb interviewed with them lol lol lol

Wasn't Wendy Murphy most vocal against ICA? She is now changing her stance?

This is all fodder for ratings...I don't believe ICA will walk, I do believe the jury might be angry for implicating her father and sexual abuse if that can't be seen/proven in the defenses CIC...how will they prove this? It's one persons word against the other...ICA already has convictions for dishonesty (fraud/check charges) and should not be believed...at least I hope those jurors use common sense for evidence doesn't lie, people do....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I saw that segment this morning...

I have no idea where Wendy Murphy got her information when she claimed ICA did not have the car (iirc she said for 3 days) when Caylee died????
Is she mistaking that claim with dumping the car on June 27

The cell pings show Casey went to TL on June 16th...and then drove back to the A home the afternoon on June 17th and repeated that the following day

Wasn't Wendy Murphy most vocal against ICA? She is now changing her stance?

This is all fodder for ratings...I don't believe ICA will walk, I do believe the jury might be angry for implicating her father and sexual abuse if that can't be seen/proven in the defenses CIC...how will they prove this? It's one persons word against the other...ICA already has convictions for dishonesty (fraud/check charges) and should not be believed...at least I hope those jurors use common sense for evidence doesn't lie, people do....JMHO

Justice for Caylee
Sure seems like Murphy & LKB are trying to drum up business:maddening:

Thanks for posting this, I didn't see it. I do worry on occasion that Casey will walk. I will be disgusted if that happens, but not completely shocked. I am praying for justice for Caylee.

I saw that segment, too, and I thought "What trial are THEY watching??!" :banghead:

But Wendy Murphy did say one thing on another show (JVM maybe?) that I totally agree with: trials are like a mosaic. It is only after they are completed and you step back from them that you see the whole picture. I am confident (most of the time!) that this jury will do that and see the truth and find ICA guilty.

Is that all the today show has? It doesn`t make any sense, what are they trying to say? It`s not just the dog that indicates decomp in trunk. Why should anyone be driving Caseys abandoned out of gas car? It`s not just three days she didn`t have Caylee, it was since june 16th.

Edit. Nevertheless, I am a bit worried if she will be found quilty, it seems the defense has been able to create confusion.
Edit 2. If not quilty then I hope guilty. :D

Doubt, doubt, doubt and that's scary :(

I don't get it. I just don't GET IT!!!!!!!! Even if people haven't followed from day one, read the doc dumps like we have...by now they've seen enough evidence just at the TRIAL itself.....

I just don't get it.

I saw that this AM too, and was sooo frustrated to hear it. They said the prosc put conflicting experts on the stand... and showed Vass saying its the highest levels of chloroform, and he was shocked... then it went into the Chemist from FBI saying it wasn't.
Then I heard someone say she will walk, and I shut it off.

So much misinformation... Makes me see how the media really works sometimes. I really don't know what trial some of these people are watching.

I saw that this AM too, and was sooo frustrated to hear it. They said the prosc put conflicting experts on the stand... and showed Vass saying its the highest levels of chloroform, and he was shocked... then it went into the Chemist from FBI saying it wasn't.
Then I heard someone say she will walk, and I shut it off.

So much misinformation... Makes me see how the media really works sometimes. I really don't know what trial some of these people are watching.

Did I get this wrong. Chloroform is very volatile which means "a measure of the tendency of a substance to vaporize= a phase transition from the liquid or solid phase to gas phase". From wikipedia.

The FBI guy spoke of fabric, Vass about air, both gave facts, facts don`t conflict.

Did I get this wrong. Chloroform is very volatile which means "a measure of the tendency of a substance to vaporize= a phase transition from the liquid or solid phase to gas phase". From wikipedia.

The FBI guy spoke of fabric, Vass about air, both gave facts, facts don`t conflict.

Mysteeri: Exactly!

But they didn't mention that! Thats why I had to turn it off. :banghead:
Get it straight!!!

I've been upset about the media reporting misinformation and giving opinions that are not based on the facts of this case.

One would think that they would do their research prior to reporting, especially about a death penalty case in progress. One would also think that they would have the integrity and decency to portray Caylee Marie Anthony as a precious and cherished little girl. The media continues to miss the most important part of this whole sad mess, (see bolded portion please).

I've sometimes wished and hoped that someone in the media would come here to Websleuth's for their information.

I've stopped watching media reports.

I come here for information and I view the trial live via my computer or depend on the lovely member's here kind enough to post links so that I am able to watch if I am running errands etc...Thanks much.

I don't get it either. What is the media gaining by reporting clearly incorrect information?
Ratings? What? I don't know. If I wasn't so busy (lazy) I'd write a letter.

The case isn't being tried in the media. TV shows are concerned with ratings. A verdict in doubt is good for ratings; it keeps viewers checking in.
There's no need to be concerned what talking heads are saying.

Not sure what trial all the members of the media are watching. Seems like they like to put a certain spin on things just for boosting their ratings. They are shooting for some sort of shock factor in order to get more viewers attention. They are feeding off this case just like they did during the OJ trial.

I am sorry, It sounded like Wendy but it didn't look like WM. Holy cow.
Maybe surgery and hair extensions have clouded her views.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back