Photos Of Caylee

Jovi Girl

Reaction score
There is a certain television show where I have been noticing pics of Caylee I have never seen in the past. There is even a video of Caylees birthday party (I think her 2nd) and some man is singing to her while Cindy runs after her and sits her on her lap. Where/who released them ?. Did this show or the news BUY these photos from the family, or does anyone know ?

I remember a long time ago that KC sold pictures and videos.

Now I could be wrong about this but others have sold pictures of KC and of Caylee too.

It is my understanding that photos are purchased by news outlets and the person selling the pictures enters into a contract for payment that might stipulate that they get paid even if the picture is not used. KWIM?

If we are seeing new pictures, I don't automatically assume that each new picture has been recently purchased but may have been a part of a lot of pictures (lot as in more than one picture) that are just now being used that are owned by the media company that bought those pictures.

JMHO

I am amazed at the amount of pictures of Caylee. So many.

At least George & Cindy will have those memories also.

Yes they seem to have a million pictures of her! Actually there was reference to Casey being an 'ameteur photographer' by George in one of the interviews, IIRC.

SO THEN WHY WASNT THERE ONE PICTURE OF THE IVISI-NANNY? HMMMMMMM
:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow