1191 users online (163 members and 1028 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 118 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Morning Everyone!

Who's on the witness list today?

Quote Originally Posted by SoSueMe View Post
    Morning Everyone!
    Good morning SSM and everyone. Links in my siggy.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Good Morning! Orlando Sentinel has this:

Honest, before the trial, I didn't think she did it," says Maria Hodges, who arrived before dawn to secure one of the general-public seats. "But being here changes my perspective. I could see the coldness in her face. Her eyes looked really dark. You don't see that on television."

About JB: If he appears flustered and incompetent on television, the perception is only magnified in the courtroom. The word "overruled,'' uttered time and again by the judge in response to his objections, carries a bigger sting in the quiet chamber.

Baez's co-counsel, Cheney Mason, was one of the most highly regarded defense attorneys in town. I keep waiting for him to rise and take over this case, but he simply sits quietly at the end of the table, deferring to a lesser lawyer.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,615741.column
    Casey Anthony: She lies; we listen; itís exhausting

Morning everyone. We are early today. Things are hot again in the NE and we are expecting storms later. How stormy will it get in the courtroom today? Have a wonderful day everyone. Peace

Mornin Mornin All ! I've missed being with you guys for the past couple of days, but have gone back and read almost everything in the evenings. What a couple of days it has been !

Yesterday IS mentioned that Lee was sitting outside the court room - they speculated he would be back on the stand soon - maybe today after the forensics guys are done?

SA doing a wonderful job - keep praying for justice for little Caylee !

did anyone see the exchange between ICA and JB when court ended yesterday? I was able to watch beginning of court and little bit after lunch. I keep waiting for ICA to have a melt down in court. I do not think the DT can control her and I think the anger is building. What do others think?
    Casey Anthony: She lies; we listen; itís exhausting

I know appearances matter but I wouldn't like people convicting ICA because her eyes look dark.

Why does the article say Cheney Mason WAS one of the most respected defense attorneys, not IS? Did something happen to him?

Again I have togive props to GMA..they have common sense. Ashley Banfield points out that it's not the google searches but the "proximal searches"..what was clicked on as a result of google. Dan Abrams pointed out that people have to believe all these people were invovled and not just GA to believe this cockamamee story (my words). They do give props to the DT for "working hard" (is that like getting "most improved"). And they pointed out that Vass IDd the wrong can. I am following Ashley B on twitter. I think it's twitter/abcasheleigh but have to get to work..don't have time to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    I know appearances matter but I wouldn't like people convicting ICA because her eyes look dark.

Why does the article say Cheney Mason WAS one of the most respected defense attorneys, not IS? Did something happen to him?
    Yes, ICA and JB happened to him.

I guess we'll hear more computer testimony today ? I would love to know if they have anything on the laptop, that Casey took to TL's. Maybe, the cell phone pings will be coming in sometime soon too. The last few moments of trial yesterday more than made up for the long, somewhat boring testimony given earlier.

Thanks to all who posted yesterday, on the trial proceedings, my computer lost it's sound. I really appreciated being able to keep up through your postings ! FWIW, my sound is back today, so I am a happy camper !

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    Who's on the witness list today?
    I heard on our local news this morning that LA is suppose to be on the stand today, state to ask about the searches he did of ZG.

(news4jax.com)

Good Morning All

Mornin' all. I just woke up--hey where's the food?
    The purity of a person's heart can be quickly
    measured by how they regard animals.
    Anonymous

I bet the SA is going to have LA, CA and GA testify today to rule out any of them doing the searches on the computer.

Page 1 of 118 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast