1565 users online (347 members and 1218 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Casey cries because:

Voters
273. You may not vote on this poll
  • She is angry that she cannot speak

    9 3.30%
  • She is furious at being caught in her lies

    52 19.05%
  • She is wallowing in self-pity at her incarceration

    61 22.34%
  • She believes she can sway the jury

    112 41.03%
  • None of the Above (Please comment with your answer)

    39 14.29%

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 138
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,831

    From Whence to Casey's Tears Flow?

    Many of us have posted views on this topic all over the forums, and certainly it's a major issue in the latest testimony with Caylee's remains. Weigh in with your opinion.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    438
    What tears?

    All I saw was anger and repressed rage.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Crystal Lake, Il
    Posts
    162
    All I saw was a dry tissue after an hr.
    http://kimmysharinglight.com/

    Many people can talk the talk, some people really know how to walk the walk, but it is a rare few who get to dance the dance!


    ઇઉ Kimmy aka Cassata

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,831
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    What tears?

    All I saw was anger and repressed rage.
    Good point.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Somewhere between Texas, KY and FL.
    Posts
    926
    Oops, I couldn't vote because I think the answer is, "All of the above."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL, USA
    Posts
    771
    I have never seen a tissue that can handle real tears and nose blowing for that long. Either fake and rehearsed or I am buying the wrong brand of tissues.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    259
    When someone is really upset and crying, they don't keep looking at a tissue to see if their mascaras running!
    Cross Creek belongs to the wind and the rain, to the sun and the seasons, to the cosmic secrecy of seed, and beyond all, to time......."Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,187
    I'm answering other. Does she have any access to onion juice? It all seemed staged to me. I saw her seem to ask Baez a few pics ahead of the one showing the skull if it was coming up next (or something like that). She must have misjudged, because she pushed in hard on the right lower eyelid at least one whole pic (maybe more) before the first photo mentioning the skull. She was not red eyed yet or looking about to cry. When a little time went by and the pic of the skull finally came up, then she started cry. She wiped a lot more at that right eye than she did her left, and she always wiped in the same spot. Finally, she had pretty much quit wiping the eyes and nose. When Baez got up, and she knew the jury would stop focusing on the pics she started in again. She did change tissues between the nose blowing though.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by USARDOG View Post
    Oops, I couldn't vote because I think the answer is, "All of the above."
    ITA! It totally depends upon the moment. The crying after Cindy took the stand was rage/anger motivated. Today, she forced herself to cry. She picked at her tear ducts, picked at her nose - why does she wipe her face so hard?!. And the tissue? What is with the constant folding? If you will recall her tantrum after Cindy left the stand, the tissue was extremely crumpled and she wasn't checking for any liquids.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,832
    Voted none of the above because I saw not one tear today.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Southern New England
    Posts
    1,280













  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,658
    I voted none of the above. I think she's over this whole mess and is half heartedly trying to put on a show because that's what the attorneys have told her to do. Her attempts at crying were laughable... I mean if you can't even fake it effectively to save your own hide...
    Justice for GEORGE!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by my2sense View Post












    After inspecting her tissue she appears upset that she hasn't shed tears. She's wondering, where is that tear?
    Why can't they hear the children's voices?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,831
    Quote Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
    Voted none of the above because I saw not one tear today.
    I realize I should have enquoted "tears", along with using "do" rather than "to". At any rate, of course your point is well taken.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
    I voted none of the above. I think she's over this whole mess and is half heartedly trying to put on a show because that's what the attorneys have told her to do. Her attempts at crying were laughable... I mean if you can't even fake it effectively to save your own hide...
    ITA. And after the first 15 minutes she pretty much gave up the facepullingskinscrapingnosepinchingeyepoking attempts to get herself to produce tears. By the time break came along she looked pretty much normal again. I look worse after reading my bills when they come in the mail.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Will Casey Anthony Fake Tears And Emotion For A Jury?
    By UESwifey in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 06:25 PM
  2. Flow of many rivers in decline
    By Buzz Mills in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 09:11 PM