1565 users online (347 members and 1218 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Casey cries because:

Voters
273. You may not vote on this poll
  • She is angry that she cannot speak

9 3.30%
  • She is furious at being caught in her lies

52 19.05%
  • She is wallowing in self-pity at her incarceration

61 22.34%
  • She believes she can sway the jury

112 41.03%
  • None of the Above (Please comment with your answer)

39 14.29%

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

From Whence to Casey's Tears Flow?

Many of us have posted views on this topic all over the forums, and certainly it's a major issue in the latest testimony with Caylee's remains. Weigh in with your opinion.

What tears?

All I saw was anger and repressed rage.

All I saw was a dry tissue after an hr.
    http://kimmysharinglight.com/

Many people can talk the talk, some people really know how to walk the walk, but it is a rare few who get to dance the dance!

ઇઉ Kimmy aka Cassata

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    What tears?

All I saw was anger and repressed rage.
    Good point.

Oops, I couldn't vote because I think the answer is, "All of the above."

I have never seen a tissue that can handle real tears and nose blowing for that long. Either fake and rehearsed or I am buying the wrong brand of tissues.

When someone is really upset and crying, they don't keep looking at a tissue to see if their mascaras running!
    Cross Creek belongs to the wind and the rain, to the sun and the seasons, to the cosmic secrecy of seed, and beyond all, to time......."Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings"

I'm answering other. Does she have any access to onion juice? It all seemed staged to me. I saw her seem to ask Baez a few pics ahead of the one showing the skull if it was coming up next (or something like that). She must have misjudged, because she pushed in hard on the right lower eyelid at least one whole pic (maybe more) before the first photo mentioning the skull. She was not red eyed yet or looking about to cry. When a little time went by and the pic of the skull finally came up, then she started cry. She wiped a lot more at that right eye than she did her left, and she always wiped in the same spot. Finally, she had pretty much quit wiping the eyes and nose. When Baez got up, and she knew the jury would stop focusing on the pics she started in again. She did change tissues between the nose blowing though.

Quote Originally Posted by USARDOG View Post
    Oops, I couldn't vote because I think the answer is, "All of the above."
    ITA! It totally depends upon the moment. The crying after Cindy took the stand was rage/anger motivated. Today, she forced herself to cry. She picked at her tear ducts, picked at her nose - why does she wipe her face so hard?!. And the tissue? What is with the constant folding? If you will recall her tantrum after Cindy left the stand, the tissue was extremely crumpled and she wasn't checking for any liquids.

Voted none of the above because I saw not one tear today.

I voted none of the above. I think she's over this whole mess and is half heartedly trying to put on a show because that's what the attorneys have told her to do. Her attempts at crying were laughable... I mean if you can't even fake it effectively to save your own hide...
    Justice for GEORGE!

Quote Originally Posted by my2sense View Post

After inspecting her tissue she appears upset that she hasn't shed tears. She's wondering, where is that tear?
    Why can't they hear the children's voices?

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
    Voted none of the above because I saw not one tear today.
    I realize I should have enquoted "tears", along with using "do" rather than "to". At any rate, of course your point is well taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
    I voted none of the above. I think she's over this whole mess and is half heartedly trying to put on a show because that's what the attorneys have told her to do. Her attempts at crying were laughable... I mean if you can't even fake it effectively to save your own hide...
    ITA. And after the first 15 minutes she pretty much gave up the facepullingskinscrapingnosepinchingeyepoking attempts to get herself to produce tears. By the time break came along she looked pretty much normal again. I look worse after reading my bills when they come in the mail.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast