Deceased/Not Found VT - Bill, 49, & Lorraine Currier, 55, Essex, 8 June 2011

Starr58

Reaction score
Website
www.vermontkinshipcarekids.com
bilde

Bill and Lorraine Currier were last seen by their coworkers at about 5 p.m. Wednesday, according to the Essex Police Department.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...suspicious?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Any idea where those coworkers work?

Not sure how anyone can help unless someone releases something more in the way of information. I suppose they are reaching out to coworkers who might recall an odd phone call or comment, or to neighbors who might have seen something unusual. But it's a tad frustrating to be asked to help without being given any suggestions as to how.

I've been dreading signing on here because I knew this thread would be here. I'm from VT, my fiance worked with Bill. I'll never forget thursday, when he came home and said, Bill is missing. He didn't show up for work today and that's not like him. And it's not, Bill has worked there 20+ yrs. And he's a diabetic, he has to take his meds everyday. Him and his wife went to work together and they came home together.

The gun that is missing, my fiance told me that Bill might have bought that a few days/week prior to them disappearing.

How do two grown adults just vanish? No one heard a thing, not even the glass shattering, or anyone seeing the phone wires getting cut. No one seen anything when the car left but they seen them get home from work.

A neighbors dog was acting very strange and she didn't bother to look to see what was making the dog so irritable.

The gun that is missing, my fiance told me that Bill might have bought that a few days/week prior to them disappearing.

How do two grown adults just vanish? No one heard a thing, not even the glass shattering, or anyone seeing the phone wires getting cut. No one seen anything when the car left but they seen them get home from work.

A neighbors dog was acting very strange and she didn't bother to look to see what was making the dog so irritable.

TickleB, what is the 'word' around that area on what people think happened? Is it more of a thought of abduction; personal differences within the marriage resulting in taking off; taking off with the thought of doing harm to the other person? Their leaving just doesn't seem to make sense.

Not sure how anyone can help unless someone releases something more in the way of information. I suppose they are reaching out to coworkers who might recall an odd phone call or comment, or to neighbors who might have seen something unusual. But it's a tad frustrating to be asked to help without being given any suggestions as to how.

Has it been established that the Currier's (or one of them) actually left the vehicle where it was parked? Have there been any trailing dogs used where the vehicle was located?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back